Flattery is Dead, Romance is Next

Strike While It's Hot

This woman I had never seen before was standing on my porch with a baby in her arms. I looked at Patrick but he was just starring at her and his son.

"I...I mean... you... how dare you come here and..." I tried to get words out but I just couldn't.

"What? I did nothing wrong! I want my little Zacky to meet his daddy!" She snapped, trying to be all motherly and all but it just looked so fake.

"Patrick, honey, aren't you gonna say something?" I pleaded, trying to get him to look at me but his eyes wouldn't leave the baby.

I felt tears forming, I was holding it so hard, I was almost choking. I ran upstairs grabbed one of our suitcases threw whatever clothes were around in it without folding them, zipped it closed. When I came down the stairs I saw Patrick sitting in the living room, having a quiet little conversation with Anna while she was breastfeading that baby. Breastfeading! Onour my brand new couch! Ugh!

"Good luck with your little family, Stump!" I said reaching for the door, but he stopped me.

"Kayleigh! Honey! No! Don't leave! You can't leave... I love you,"

"If you really did you woul have seen that comming, call me 20 years from now when he moves out of our[/b} house!"

"Don't leave... please don't," he begged me, I just closed the door. I threw my suitcase on the backseat and decided I was going to Tatianna's place.

I cried during the whole drive, I took my engagement ring off and threw it in the ashtray. I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. Tatianna opened the door only to see me standing there with my suitcase, holding a wet tissue to my nose.

"Kay? What the hell!? What did he do to you?"

"Nothing... it's not him, well maybe it's him, I don't know! This is a real nightmare!" I cried even more.

She made me walk in, put my suitcase down and sit on the couch. I told her the whole story about Patrick's Chicago ex comming back in LA and claiming they had a kid together, and hmm well about me freaking out and leaving.

"I see, ok well first, you can stay here as long as you want. But, second just know that I don't approve your reaction."

"What do you mean? You would have stayed?"

"Well maybe not tonight, but I wouldn't break up with him because of that. Because, see, her only, and I mean only, goal in showing up to your house with a baby just when the news of your engagement was out, is to actually break that very engagement."

"You think?" I questionned, because honnestly I couldn't see where she was going with that.

"It's obvious, we heard all the nasty stories about his ex... it's obvious she just wanted you to break up with Patrick so she could have him and possibly all the money that comes with it.... and right now you're just giving it to her!" She said raising her voice a little, I could see she was just as mad at Anna as I was.

"But if he has a son, he will want to be with him and well... he might want to be with the kid's mother too!" I said crying more than ever. "See, it's not the fac that Patrick has a son that really bothers me, it's the fact he might want to re think his life now and... ahhhhh," I just stopped talking because I was crying to much.

"It's gonna be alright, Kay, trust me. I've got a few tricks up my sleeve, so if he really loves you half as much as he pretends he does, it will work out," Tatianna said hugging me.

"Here, let's watch some tv before we go to bed," She said as she turned on the tv, but the first thing that came on was a picture of Zacky and the voice of Anna :

"I was pregnant when he left me to go live in LA, he had given me hope he would come back, but then I knew he never would... and I was just too heartbroken to tell him about the baby until now."

"That whore!" I yelled, as Tatianna quickly turned the tv off.

"Ok, bad idea, don't worry about it," she tried comforting me.

"Don't worry!? She alerted the press! Which honnestly was the last thing I wanted!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Intense eh? so much drama ahaha

FEEDBACK IS AMAZING. It breaks my heart when people read the story and don't let me know what they think!

COMMENT / MESSAGE / SUBSCRIBE