Status: :D

Tonight We Can Be As One

An oh-so sexy stranger

Gerard's POV

"Gerard hurry up!" I heard my mom shouting from downstairs.
"I'm coming" I groaned
"You said that like 20 minutes ago, hurry up, Gerard! We need to get to the airport to meet Frank" she yelled
"I'm coming mom! Just hold on!" I wasn't happy with the idea of having an Italian stranger living at home. I don't know if I'll survive to this stupid thing my mom got into.
Who the fuck told her that having an exchange student is the most grateful experience ever?
"Geraaaard!!!"
"Ok, ok I'm coming!" I grabbed my black hoodie and my iPod, and walked downstairs.

"Finally…!" my mom said sighing as I reached the door. She and Mikey were standing there; she opened the door and headed us to the car.
"What was taking you so long?" My dad asked, he seemed a little impatient
"Nothing, I was…just thinking" I said as I got into the car.
"About what?" Mikey asked. "Were you thinking about your girlfriend? Mmm what's her name? Oh…Lyn-bitch?"
"Shut the fuck up!" I frowned
"It's true; your girlfriend is a skanky-"
" Mikey!... stop it!" Mom told him
"Fine" Mikey rolled his eyes. I don't know why he doesn't like my girlfriend. She is so sweet and perfect to me and... after all she is MY girlfriend not his.
"God! I can't believe that you still act like a 4-year-old kid, grow up Mikey you are already 17!!!...Anyways, as I was saying Don…" My mom and dad started talking about the things missing in Frank’s room.

I put my headphones on and listened to my fav Misfits song Astro Zombies.
After a few minutes I noticed that we were at the airport.
We all got out of the car and I saw my mom holding a big piece of cardboard which I just ignored.

We walked into the airport and I saw Lisseth, an old friend from high school with her lil' sister Laura (She wasn't that little actually she was Mikey’s age and Mikey's crush since they attended to the same Physics class)

"Gerard! Hey! Long time no see!" Lisseth greeted
"Hey Lisseth! How are you doing?"
"Good and you?" She asked
"I can't complain"
"And what you've been up too?"
"Well-" I started talking but I was interrupted by Mikey's voice.
"Hey Laura! Supp?"
"Um hey…mm…Mitchel" She answered not so happy
"Actually it's Mikey" My brother said trembling
"Yeah, whatever. Liss can you hurry? I need to…pee" It was obvious that she made up that.
"But we were there like 5 seconds ago"
"I really need to!" Laura pleaded
"You can hold on" Lisseth said angrily "You are being so rude!"
"Aaarghh…Fine" She crossed her arms

"I'm sorry for that" Lisseth apologized
"Oh don't be! And where are you going?" I asked when I noticed their Louis Vuitton's luggage.
"Paris! For 1 month! I really need to relax after a tough year at college" I totally understood what she was saying. I had and awful year at college too.
"Well Gee, gotta go, we are running a bit late but…It was super nice to see you"
"Yeah it was nice to see you too!"
"I think we should exchange numbers, you know, to keep in touch" She proposed
"Yes, sure, of course" I took out my cell phone from the back pocket of my jean and gave it to her as she gave me hers. I took a moment to enter my number
"There you are" she said giving me the cell phone back and I did the same.
"Well Gee... Bye" she hugged me. “Bye, Mikey”
"Bye Liss, see ya"
"Au revoir" Laura said waving her right hand. Mikey and I saw them walk away.

"What is the problem with that girl Laura" She was so-"
"Pretty" Mikey sighed
"I was going to say rude! Dude, I don't wanna disappoint you but I think you have no chances with that girl"
"I know, she only likes well-built Californian tanned guys and I'm just…"
"Mikey?" I said doubting
"No, I'm a nerd and you know that! I just wish I had at least…a small chance!" He said
hopelessly.
I felt bad for him and I hated myself for not having more words to cheer him up.

"Where have you been!?" I heard my mom calling out
"We were just-"
"Nothing, Frank's plane landed just minutes ago" she was so upset, I think she wanted to kill us.
"What are you waiting for? Let's go! Hurry!" She said while rushing to the International arrivals door.

We joined the crowd that was waiting for Flight-44 (Frank's flight) passengers. I saw my mom raising the big cardboard up in the air; I read what the cardboard had: FRANK IERO.
She was so excited; nothing in this world could erase the smile she had in her lips. Her smile got bigger when the passengers started coming out.
"Oh my god! There he is! Fraaaaaank!" My mom yelled like crazy.
I saw a skinny guy with long-shouldered hair, hazel eyes and dressed in black. I didn't know what happened but I felt my heart beating so fast that I thought it was going to jump outside my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
New frerard story...READ READ READ!
Comments? please? :)