Status: :D

Tonight We Can Be As One

Room 69

Frank’s Pov

When I saw into his eyes I felt safe and protected, so I dared to tell him how I felt; and knowing that he felt the same was incredible.
Maybe it was so easy to say, so common to hear, but those simple words meant the world to me in that moment, because I knew he really meant them.

“I’ll fix your little broken heart…I promise” Gee whispered; I couldn’t help but to kiss him again, this time with a little bit more of intensity, feeling his grip firmly in my waist; he smiled in the middle of the kiss.

“I know you will” I said back biting his lower lip. We separate our lips. I moved to Gerard’s side and found a comfortable position placing my head in his chest. He shifted a little and I started playing with his hand as he caressed my face with the other; it felt so good being in his arms, a peaceful silent covering us.
I was with the person I loved the most in this world and that was all I needed.

I’d never been so happy in so long, that was the first time I felt that way.
I don’t know how long we stayed like that, enjoying each other’s company in the car, but after a while Gerard stopped stroking my hair to see his watch…

“Frankie I’d love to hold you like this forever, but it’s late and I don’t think we should stay here…” I said as he leaned forward and sat next to me. “We have to try to contact my dad" his dad? "Yeah, well I'm kinda running out if gas!" he answered to my questioning look.

"Ok... That's not a problem! We just call him with your cell" I simply told him. He looked at me and started laughing nervously. What is going on?
"My phone died so basically... we are screwed" he laughed a little harder this time. So yeah, this is how Gerard copes with his problems, either looking at the funny side of it or getting hysterically angry. I should've had the most confused look in my eyes that Gerard calmed down, slightly chuckled and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I will get us outta here, no worries! And also don't mind me... This is what stress does to me! I'm not crazy or anything... So don't worry, I won't kill you or rape you" Actually I wouldn't mind the raping... Fuck, Frank Anthony Iero you and your sick dirty mind. But you know, that wouldn't be raping cuz I'll be enjoying it... Hey! Control your hormones! Gee inhaled deeply and continue speaking.

"It isn't raining anymore so why don't we get out of the car and get a cab?"
"Why don't we go find a room instead?" Ok, that didn't sound so lustful when I thought in my mind. "I mean... We should sleep somewhere near here, so we don't leave the car completely abandoned." I stuttered explaining what I really meant to say.

"Well, that sounds good to me" Gerard lilted while giving me a comforting smile. His smile was so perfect that I forgot what I was about to say...

"Really?" he asked looking at me with those mesmerizing eyes of his.

" I... Yeah... Well... I think I saw a motel like a couple of blocks away... When I was walking... Mmm... Yeap" I ducked my head after saying that bunch of nonsense.

“Hey… what’s wrong? What are you ashamed of?” he took my chin and made me look at him into his beautiful hazel eyes. He noticed that I was blushing, and giggled pecking my lips. “Don’t blush… I am not that special” he joked making me blush a little bit more. “Let’s go sweet cheeks before it gets darker” he yelped placing a kiss on my left cheek.

“Ok...mmm the door please…?” I begged and Gerard jumped out of the car; within seconds he was at my door opening it.

“We better start walking, sugar” he suggested while wrapping an arm over my shoulders.

“Once in the hotel, we will order tons of food! I am hungry as hell!” he shut the door behind me and we started to walk in the still pouring rain. “And you have to take a hot bath… I’m starting to fear that at some point you will pass out again and die of hypothermia” I laughed at his extreme concern. “I’m dead serious! If you are not feeling okay, you have to tell me, so I can do something, ok?”

“I’m okay.” I assured him giving him a peck in his soft slimy lips. I just couldn’t get enough of them.

We walked for around 15 minutes, I could feel my knees trembling a couple of times as I was still feeling quite weak but I pretended to be fine, just because I didn’t want Gee to get more worried than he already was. When we reached the motel (yeah, not hotel… motel) I saw clearly the neon sign of it with the “M” flickering, which made me immediately regret suggesting this. We walked into the tiny lobby that only had a couple of couches to a side and the check-in desk.

Actually inside, the place wasn’t as bad as I had pictured it in my head, except from the awful baby blue color that the walls were painted of.
“Just sit there and look decorative…” Gerard kissed my forehead and went to ring the bell over the check-in desk.
“Yeah?” A very fat old woman that looked like those creepy ladies that kill the entire cast of all horror movies that take place in hotels, came into the lobby; her graspy voice making me tense up. Bad, bad, bad idea you gave idiot!

“Mmm…Hi, could…could we get a room please? It’s just for this night…” He mumbled. The woman muttered something I couldn’t hear and unwillingly typed in a computer.
“Yes, we have left four rooms…all have the same: one bed, TV and a bathroom” She informed.
Gerard pursed his lips and asked “Only one bed?”

“Sorry, the other rooms are occupied… Are you taking this or what?” She asked as if our presence was bothering her.
“Oh, yes, we’ll take it” After filling up a shitty form, Gerard took out his wallet and wanted to give her some dollars but the woman stopped him.

“No, not now…tomorrow” She said pointing a sign behind her that said (Check out time 11 am)
“And if the “one bed” thing is a problem the room also has a small sofa” Gerard nodded and took the keys that she put in the desk.
“Room 69” She mumbled “You walk out and follow the hall to the left until you reach the stairs. It’s the second room to the right, upstairs”

“Ok, thanks…” Gee turned around and beckoned me to follow him. I got up and with the instructions given by the lady; we made our way to our room.
“We got room 69, sir!” I burst in laughter and Gerard did too. “Yeah… I know! It is funny! This number will never be normal for me! Not since I discovered the ugly truth in eleventh grade!” I laughed even more.

“Wanna know how I discovered it?” he asked me while we walked up the stairs.
“Please don’t tell me that you saw your parents doing it?” I joked.
“EW! NOOOO! GROSSSS! Thanks for the images!” I smiled at him innocently. “No, I was in math class and we were making a recall of all the odd numbers in existence and when the teacher said: ‘Ok, so what goes after 69?’… Ray replied: ‘Mouthwash’ and he got suspended for a week!” I seriously think that Ray is not what you call normal, but at least he always manages to take a big laugh out of me.

“Holy cow! He did not? He was… what? 13?”
“12! He was never a normal a kid” Gerard finished joking by the time we reached our room. Gerard opened the door and we entered.

The room was cozy but it had a weird smell. The bed was located in the right side of the room, the TV in front of it, and a sofa next to the bathroom door at the other side of the room.

Gerard closed the door behind us and walked to place his wallet, his dead cell phone and his keys over a little bedside table.
I was trying to turn on the TV, when I felt Gerard’s hands on my waist.
“Babe take this off…it’s so wet… and we don’t want you to be sick, do we?” He grinned playfully and I stripped the T-shirt off myself.

“Better huh?” He asked and I nodded approaching my body to his. Gerard’s hands started roaming softly my chest. He leaned in to kiss me but then he stopped halfway remembering something.

“I need to call Mikey! To tell him that we are both fine and that everything is completely perfect now. I’ll see if the owner of this place will lend me her phone! I’ll be back in 10… or maybe 20, I’ll try to get us some food!” he kissed my lips one more time and walk out of the room.
While I waited for Gerard, I took a hot shower to see if it will help me warm up a bit as my toes and fingers were still pretty numb.

I can’t tell how long I stayed in the shower but it was so comforting to feel the water running through my body making me warm. And also, Gerard hadn’t gotten out of my thoughts. Everything about him is mesmerizing… I love him, and I love the way my lips lock perfectly on his, and I love the way he looks at me… with his look he manages to make me feel worthy and loved.

Once out of the shower, I dried myself with a towel I found and put my somewhat-wet boxers. Yeah, it was that or being naked around Gerard which clearly is not good, awkward and way too soon for Gee to see me like this… I guess…
I got out of the bathroom to found that Gerard hasn’t arrived yet, so to kill time I turned the TV and slipped myself into bed covering my body with those dusty sheets.

I heard the door opening and Gerard getting with the cutest smile drawn in his lips. He waved a bag of cookies he had in his hand and then speak:
“I'm sorry I couldn't find any decent food but I could only find a bending machine" Gerard yelped and placed two bags of cookies, a bag of skittles and two bottles of Pepsi. He plunked himself next to me and I kissed his cheek once I managed to sit down next to him.

"That is one sexy boxer you are wearing babe" Gerard teased me. I was wearing my Spongebob Squarepants boxers that I loved to death.
"Don't laugh at me!" I punched his face with a pillow. He got up coughing because of the dust kept in those pillows.

"I'm not laughing at them. I actually think they are cute" I just felt his delicious lips being pressed to my neck. I turned around and impulsively pressed my lips again his sweet pink ones.
He was on his knees on the bed so I threw myself against him making him grin into the kiss at the contact of our crotches.
We kept on kissing each other, our tongues dancing… every second he kissed me harder and even more passionate.
Gerard´s kisses start tracking down my mouth to my chin; eventually ending up in my neck hitting my weakest spots… that caused something spring to life under my boxers.
Before we heat up more, I took Gerard by the chin and draw his attention back to my face.

I placed my arms either side of his head and weaved my fingers through his hair. Little by little, my head gave in to gravity, my lips moving closer and closer to his until they collided. My tongue began exploring his mouth. To me, it was pure heaven.

He was on his back on the bed, but that wasn’t for too long, because he managed to reach the top without making me notice he did so. So I ended up underneath him, enjoying the friction as his hips began to grind against mine.
"That, do that again...please" I panted into his mouth, he added more pressure making me moan. I could feel him growing hard against my lower stomach. Our rubbing continued but there was a point where we needed more.

Both of us knew what was coming next. I knew this was definitely what I wanted. I loved him. And I could see it in Gerard’s eyes too. He wanted this. I saw more than just lust or passion in his eyes... So I thought this would be the perfect thing to do to seal our love for each other.

My conscience told me to stop everything right there, that it wasn’t right to do that… but what was my conscience expecting? We were alone, we had just confessed our love and my body was already doing whatever it wanted. I couldn’t help it and continued kissing him, with my hands holding on his hips.
My body was extremely excited, pure adrenaline running through my veins, making me want to go further. The feeling of his clothed body rubbing mine was not enough. I needed something more. Or less. Gerard was wearing far too many clothes for my liking.

My hands began to travel down his back, grazing the material of his shirt with my fingertips until I reached the waistband of his trousers. But before I dared to go further, Gerard’s lips detached from my neck and he brought his face upwards to look at me.

“Frankie, I… I love you so much… but…are you sure about this?” He asked a little concernedly, his hands resting on my chest.

I loved Gerard so much as well and I wanted to do everything with him. I wanted to show him how committed I was to him and how far I was willing to go to show that I cared.

You shouldn’t Frank. It is too soon!
Calm yourself… maybe you don’t really want this.

And yeah… what my conscience said hit me.
I hesitated.

I didn’t reply immediately. I shook my head trying to take that stupid idea of mind as well.
I looked up into those stunning eyes; I … wanted this… otherwise I couldn’t have brought us here in the first place.

“Gee I love you, I know I want this” I was sure that it sounded awfully cheesy and just plain stupid. But as I said, I loved him. I… think what I wanted was him.
He rubbed the back of my neck and then started pulling my face closer to his…

“Wait” I mumbled making him stop halfway.
Gerard stared at me strangely.

“What’s wrong?” he inquired concerned.

“I… I… please…. Don’t mind me… just… let’s keep going” My heart bounced pretty fast in my chest… and it wasn’t because of the adrenaline or the excitement… I felt scared, yes I loved him to death but it was my first time doing it with a man, and I wasn't what you would call absolutely informed about it all.

“Are you sure you’re ok?” he muttered extremely worried showing me that he really cared about me. I just nodded… I didn’t want him to think that I wasn’t that into him.
I kissed him fully in the mouth without second guessing, taking him completely off guard, causing him to kiss me back after a while.

His hands traced up and down my chest… my “friend” getting happier than ever. My heart kept on racing, every time beating faster and stronger in what seem like fear.
Gerard started playing with the hem of my boxers, which made me panic.

I can’t do this! I am not prepared to do this yet.
I detached our lips and plunked my head in the pillow.
“I’m sorry Gee, I can’t” I told him frightened. He say nothing and let kept on talking. “I am not ready for this! I… I am sorry! And please, don’t misunderstand that I do love you and I do want to do this with you… but not now… I am very confused about what I really want. I, I… am sorry again. I don’t want you to feel rejected or anyth…”

“Hey shhh… It’s okay” he murmured, while softly caressing my face. “Stop apologizing. I know exactly how you feel and it’s perfectly fine. You don’t have to worry about this” he gave me an encouraging smile and pecked my lips. “Don’t feel pressure to do things you don’t want to, I won’t force you either… so it’s okay. And I love you so… that’s all that matters right” I simply nodded. He is so amazing.

He gave me one last kiss before getting off of me. He took the blankets that had fallen to the ground during our sexy make-out session and covered my body with them.

Gerard slipped into the blankets and lay down next to me.

“Come here” he said beckoning me to come to his arms.
I rested my head on his chest while his arms were slightly wrapped around my body.

“Good night love” he mumbled kissing my forehead.
“Night Gee” I wanted to raise my head and kissed him goodnight but as the chicken I am, I preferred not to… not after… you know… turning him down.

I closed my eyes saying nothing else.

“You know…” Gee started and I open my eyes back. “Can you imagine how many couples had had raw sex in this same bed, in these same sheets, practicing every single kamasutra pose?” Nice ice breaker. I started laughing letting my body relaxes and making all the awkwardness between us completely disappear.

“Ew… no! God! You are crazy” I cackled.

“Crazy for you” was all he said making me melt.

Now that I think about it, it was better not to do it right there; first because of what Gee said about all those nasty fluids that were once invading that bed, and second because I think we needed some implements mmm... lube maybe? I'm not a gay sex expert, but I think we were missing some important steps in that situation.
Note to self: Google "gay sex must haves"
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while, and I do apologize; but I hope this chapter makes up for it :)

I am really glad that you like the story! I couldn't be more grateful for all the love that you are giving to this fanfic!
Thanks to all of you this story has reached 8 stars!

The people who comment... You all rock hard! And today you get a gigantic bag of skittles and home-made cookies and bear hug from me (yeah... I know the hug is not as great as The skittles bags but that is my way of saying thank you!! lol!)

So please:
angy_kaulitz
TheBall00ns
MyBeautifulGeemance
Rainbow_Smiles
murderdolls_queen
SingingSinner
IForget
DoYouWantToScrew?
LeATHERMOUTH_13


email me your home adress so I can make the skittles bags and home-made cookies get to you as soon as possible! ;D

Thank you to the ones who read, suscribe, and the ones who comment... I LOVE YOU ALL!
xoxo