Status: :D

Tonight We Can Be As One

Gee, please turn Frankie on! Part 2!

Gerard’s Pov

“Ok… enough about me. I’m sure you don’t want to hear about my problems. So… tell me…” I started hesitantly “Do you have someone in your life? Maybe, a blonde hot Italian girl?” I wasn’t prepared for what I heard; I was expecting Frank to tell me that he had loads of girls dying for him, wanting to be with him, because personally Frank is not that bad.

“Nope, I don’t have anyone… Apparently all the girls I know have the same standards as Mikey’s girl. And I don’t fit on those standards” I didn’t interrupt him cause he hadn’t finish.

“But there’s this girl, she’s my facebook friend and she lives here in the US, in New Jersey actually. Her name is Jamia and for the pictures I’ve seen in her profile and the one she has sent me when I was back in Italy… I can tell she is pretty”.

“Oh… so are you planning to go and meet her personally?” I inquired.
“Yeah… Perhaps. I still don’t know” he answered really focused in his thoughts.

I don’t know why but I don’t want Frank to meet that “Jamia” girl.

“Oh…so when are we doing Mikey this makeover you were talking about?” I asked trying to change topics and he stayed quiet as the change of topics had caught him out of guard. He wanted to keep talking about Jamia but I was more interested in helping my brother.

“I don’t know… first we have to have a plan of what we are doing with him” He replied confused after a while but didn’t attempt to talk about her again.

“Ok, think of what would you change about him and… I’ll see you later. I gotta go now; Lyn-z must be waiting for me.” I stood up and was prepared to take off when Frank stopped me.

“No…wait! How the fuck are we gonna change Mikey?” Frank mumbled “I have no idea whatsoever on how to give someone a makeover. I think we need help”. He was right we didn’t know a shit about that stuff. “Specially help from a girl. Girls are experts on these fields”

“Um…” Then I remembered someone who was perfect for this. “I know someone, she’s a friend… well not a friend more like… someone I know. She was my classmate on high school but we never got along to well. Anyways, her name is Arlette and she’s Laura’s half-cousin or something like that” I explained. “I don’t how but I’ll get her number today and I’ll give her a call, hopefully I would convince her and she’d help us” I continued as I started walking out the door.

“Great if she’s Laura’s cousin then she must know what Laura wants in a boy” Frank asserted.

“Exactly” I exclaimed “Ok kiddo I’ll catch you in afew” Did I just called him kiddo? Jeez I’m starting to sound like my dad. I looked at my clock… I was 15 minutes late. “Lyn-z is so gonna kill me. If I don’t come back at 6… call the cops. Ok now…bye” I waved my hand to him and walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
People… here is the new chapter :D

Please, guys, tell me what you think.
This one was more like a filler that’s why it is so short! So I apologize for that and for the name again...

I Promise that next chapter will be longer and will have a decent name. Thank you all who read and subscribe. Special thanks to whatidoforaliving who commented! *gives you a Skittles bag*.

Well hope you like it!

And… just so you know, comments make me happy! so...

Go ahead and comment! ;)