Hey You! Yeah, You're My Kid's Father!

Admit It

''Can I help you?'' I asked.

''Can I talk to you outside?''

''Whatever,''

''Look, I just want to say I'm sorry-''

''Well, I just want to say it's not okay! Michael was always asking about you, ''Mom, when's daddy coming back?'''

''That's why I'm saying sorry!''

''Just because you apologized to me does nothing for Michael! He hates you! His exact words were 'I'm glad my dad isn't here, he's probably just a douche bag anyways.' No one had the heart to tell him that his douche bag father is his hero-''

''Scar!?'' A voice said.

''Jimmy!'' I screamed happily.

''Dude, I so missed you!'' He said giving me a hug.

''Ummm, yeah okay.'' I said with a smile.

''You know you missed me!'' Jimmy said with his adorable lisp.

''If that's what you need to tell your self.''

''Come on! I'll buy you beer?''

''Of course I missed you!'' I said taking his beer and drinking the rest.

''I have Herpes!'' He blurted out when I finished.

''Really!? Me too!''

''You're still the same! See you later, I need another beer.'' He said giving me another hug.

After Jimmy left Matt and I started talking again.

''Scar, I think we should tell him.'' Matt suggested.

''That's cool, I guess, I'll go get him. You know you two look exactly alike!'' I said as I walked off to go get Michael.

''Wait!'' Matt said grabbing my arm ''Do you still love me?''

''Honestly? ... No.'' I lied.

''Liar.''

''How do you know!?'' I questioned.

''You're still wearing the necklace I gave you... When we were 10.''

He was right, I did still love him. I did still have the necklace it was a silver chain with a dog-tag that said 'I love you'.

''So....?''

''Just be straight up. Tell me.''

''I'll go get Michael...''

''Okay.''

*******

When Matt and I told Michael, he was mad as hell! First off he was mad at me for not telling him Matt was his dad. 'Oh my god, mom! Why didn't you tell me!?', but he was way more pissed off at Matt! 'You are such a fucking ass hole! How could you leave me and my mom like that!?'

''I'm going inside, it's cold out here.'' I said and walked away.

*****

I walked inside and took a seat next to Jimmy. He was too entertained by his hands to notice me.

''Jimmy, why are you staring at your hands?'' I asked.

''I thought I saw a spider.'' He said looking up at me.

''You're such a weirdo!''

''I can't help it you made me that way!''

''No, Sweetie, I made that kid out there with Mattie that way!''

''YOU HAVE A KID!?''

''Yeah, don't you remember-''

''And you have tattoos? And you put purple highlights in you hair!? Scarlett fucking Thomson I am shocked that a lovely young lady, like you would do this! Now let me see your tattoos.''

I showed him the tattoo on my right first, it was a microphone with the lyrics to Strawberry Fields Forever around it, the other tattoo was on my right side and of a dying tree.

''Hey you! Will you put your shirt down and stop showing your... 'Tattoos' to my boyfriend?'' Said a pretty girl with brown hair with blue streaks in the front. As she was talking she rolled her eyes and flashed dirty looks at me. When she said 'tattoos' like I got them out of a 50 cent machine. They were 600 dollars each!

''Shut up, Holli!'' Jimmy told her.

''Come on Jimmy, she's probably just a groupie slut trying to get in your pants!''

''Bitch, please!'' I yelled. ''Look at your slutty ass!''

''I'm a slut!? How long have you known him for? 10 minutes and your shirts almost off! I would't talk if I were you.''

''Sweetie, get your facts straight! I've known him since the 5Th grade!'' I said and that just made her shut up. ''Yeah that's what I thought.''

''Scar!?'' Yelled another familiar voice.

''Zacky!'' I said smiling as he pulled me into a hug.

I missed all of these guys so much!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments will make me happy. They'll also make me update faster. =]