Status: Active

Wait and Bleed

6

Bill nor Tom made a sound. The mysterious girl cautiously walked closer. Blinking she couldn't believe what she was seeing. What the hell had Ravyn done? Had she gone completely mad? She reached her hand out and touched Bill's long skinny fingers. He jumped at the action. She peered closer and gasped.

"Tom and Bill Kaulitz?! Like from Tokio Hotel?" They merely nodded. "Oh my God, what has Ravyn done to you..."

"Don't tell her you found us. Either you'll end up like this or we'll get more punishment. We can't handle anymore...Please..."

"Shh calm down. Trust me I won't tell her. But I will get you out of here. I promise, let me make a few calls. First I'm bringing you food."

"Bring Tom some soup...please."

"Why?" Bill blinked. How to explain her best friend was a psychopath.

"Uhm...well." Tom took the initiative and leaned forward. He managed to remove the bandanna, showing his neck wound. The new girl gasped once again.

"What the fuck did she do?"

"She cut out his vocal chords for speaking German. Even though it was my fault." Bill looked down. Ripley just stared at them in shock.

"I can't believe this...Quick where does she keep the keys?"

"We don't know." Tom nudged Bill with his shoulder. He knew where but didn't know how to tell them. Time for charades. He began forming a square with his hands.

"Box." He nodded at her. She thought a moment. "Her jewelry box!" She ran up the stairs and in a few moments she was unlocking them. "This is only for now. I'll have to put you guys back in here." They nodded. She helped them upstairs and began cooking. As things were simmering she started calling people who owed her favors. "Ok...I've got a plan. Just be ready to run."

The days passed and finally Ravyn was coming back. Ripley looked at the boys apologetically. She left and their lives turned back to hell. They had been resting their eyes when the horrid clicking came to their cage.

"Boys! Wake up!" She kicked Bill's side. His eyes snapped open, as much as he didn't want them too.

"Yes Mistress Ravyn?"

"Aren't you guys excited to see me?" Her eyes narrowed at him. Her arms crossed her chest.

"Of course Mistress Ravyn." Bill and Tom gave her the fakest smiles they could muster. Her eyes became slits.

"I don't believe you..." She stormed off. Bill sighed heavily and banged his head hard against the bars. Soon he fell asleep. Tom watched him. Tom hadn't gotten much sleep since he had gotten to this forsaken place. He let his mind slip into a subconscious state. As he let himself wander his mind he thought back to how he had gotten there in the first place.

***

Tom had been at a restaurant with his band. Just laughing and chatting, having a great time. Out of the corner of his eye he caught a girl at the bar. She was smoking hot. Casually he excused himself.

'Hey sweetheart. Can I have a Captain and Coke?' Her smile was contagious.

'Why are you asking me? Can you even drink yet?'

'I can legally drink in Germany...'

'Oh right. Go ahead and get one.' He ordered them both a drink.

'So what's your name sweetheart?' He played with his lip ring. She played with hers.

'Ravyn nice to meet you Mr. Kaulitz.' She laughed as he laughed with her.

'You know who I am?' She nodded and expected him to walk away after that. 'Say how about we get out of here. I'll take you on a real date...'

'What about your friends?'

'They won't mind...' He smiled seductively at her.

'Alright...' She grabbed her coat and walked out with him. He nodded towards Bill who only shook his head. He remembered bringing to a fancy Italian restaurant. They talked and laughed the entire time. After a few he excused himself to the bathroom. After that he didn't remember anything.


Tom's eyes flew open. She drugged him. As he was in the bathroom. It all made sense to him now. He turned towards his brother and smiled pathetically.

"You remember I suppose...Just know you will never escape. You are here til either you die...or I kill you..." The sudden voice scared him as he looked up into the fiercest green eyes he had ever seen.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is dedicated to the Listing Girl who helped me a lot with this chapter!

Thanks to those of you have commented!