Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

Rush

I pushed Tyler off me and scrambled to fix my shirt and find my shoes. Slightly freaked out by that phone call.

I looked back at Tyler and he caught my frantic eyes with his slightly worried ones.

“Wait whats wrong Soph?” He asked grabbing my arm before I could leave the room.

“Nothing I’m sure everything its fine, I just have to go meet Max at the park he needs me.” I hurried through my explanation but his face just changed to anger.

“Its 3 in the fucking morning and he wants you to meet him at the fucking park?!” he growled.

“I.... Tyler, I just don’t know what to tell you ok? He is my best friend and he needs me. I will see you tomorrow at school ok?” I rushed pulling away from him.

He just seemed to growl and grumble before meeting my eyes. “Fine. Give me your phone.”

To keep from a fight I gave it to him hoping he would hurry. He typed something In and I heard it ding as it saved. Probably his number.

“Text me when you get home.” he grumbled

quickly i nodded my head as I ran out the door fighting the people as I tried to get out. The night air hit me hard it was so cold.

The night was silent except for the purr of my car as I sped towards the park the minutes seemed to pass like seconds as I thought of Max waiting alone for me.

My mind flew with thoughts of what cold have him so upset. Maybe he knows I fought?

Before my mind could come to any conclusion of what it might be I found my self parked and walking out towards a dark shadow sitting on my favorite swing.

“What’s up Max, are you ok?” I whispered

As soon as I made it to him he pulled me into his lap and hugged me to him as he started to swing back and forth slowly.

“I have to tell you about my past.” he whispered into the night. His words sending chills down my arms causing me to snuggle closer to him.

“Ok.” I answered as I sat waiting for him to begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah my computer deleted 3 chapters I wrote so it might b a while before I put anymore up... GRRR comments are love