Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

Man Cave FUN

After my win Ty carried me bridal stile back to his ‘man cave’ were currently I find myself sitting in his lap listening to music.

Ty pulled me closer and kissed me again on the lips softly causing me to giggle when he pulled away.

“Aw what you don’t like kisses kitten?” he mocked

“No actually I like them allot just not from you.” I laughed.

“What? You gotta be kidding me. I am king.” He grinned flipping us over on the couch so i was laying down and he was hovering over me his arms on each side of my body.

“Prove it.” I whispered smiling my perfect smile.

With out another word He kissed me.

I only have two words to describe such an experience.

MIND BLOWING.

Our making out was cut short by my phone ringing.

I pushed him off and grabbed it seeing it was Max. I held up one finger as i answered it.

“Hello?”

“We need to talk right now.” He sounded flustered and anxious about something and I didn’t like it.

“Ok. are you ok?” I worried.

“Um yeah just meet me at the park I know its late but I will keep you safe.” he replied.

“Ok. I will be right there.” I answered.

With that he hung up leaving me with a very confused Tyler starring down at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Love :)