Young love story

The Accident

It was a cold morning the day I met him. It was one of the best days of my life. That day started like this: I was sitting on a bench waiting for the school bus to pass by for the torture to begin. Then I saw him, so when he got to the bench I said ¨I’m sorry have we met? ¨ ¨um no¨ he says ¨I´m Jake, I’m new. I just moved in from Virginia.¨ ¨oh I’m sorry. I’m Jamie¨ I said. His face was so beautiful like an angel. His light brown hair matching with his golden colored eyes. His olive skin contrasting so beautifully.
When we got to school of course every girl was over him well not everyone but at least the ones that count ¨the populars`¨. They were these 3 girls who think they’re all that, like 10th grade wasn’t enough already.
¨he’s just totally awsome¨I said to my best friend Kate. ¨and he´s so sweet and charming and cute, but I’ll never have a chance with him, I mean look at me. Since when do you see a hot guy falling over some girl that no one cares about? ¨ ¨I don’t know he looks totally interested in you” Kate says. “what do you mean? ¨ I ask sounding so surprised. ¨well he won’t stop staring at you since you got of that bus, I mean haven’t you been staring at him all day? You should’ve noticed. ¨ I stared at her in shock ¨really, are you serious? ¨ ¨totally ask Zach¨ Kate says. ¨Zach what do you think? ¨ ¨I don’t know ill ask him if you want… you know, guy talk? ¨ ¨ok thanks.¨ he stood up and went to talk to him. I started to feel a little nervous. What was he going to say? Was he going to tell me of? I shouldn’t worry; after all he is one of my best friends. ¨OMG he`s coming here¨ Kate said ¨uh, oh¨ was all I could answer. Then his angel like voice ¨hey Jamie! ¨ ¨oh hi… this is my best friend Kate” I said “hi” he said ¨hey… I’ll leave you two alone ¨ then she walked away leaving me and HIM alone. ¨so I saw you talking to zack there¨ I said not knowing what to say. ¨yeah you guys are tight right? ¨ Yeah totally … I mean like best friends” I didn’t want to give him the wrong idea about Zach and I ¨yeah I know¨ suddenly the bell rang. ¨oh I have to get to English, Mr. Carlson is very grumpy ¨ I laughed ¨really? Me to. Mind showing me the way? ¨ ¨sure ¨ and we started walking down the school. Suddenly I was so hypnotized by the way he talked that I didn’t see the wall right in front of me so I bumped and fell down. The whole school was laughing at me. Everyone had seen that, and in front of him. It was so embarrassing. ¨are you ok? ¨ he asked. ¨um yeah I `m just really dizzy”. I answered. ¨let me take you to class and then to the nurse¨ he said ¨no. just help me get up… I’m ok let’s just go to class¨ I lied. How could I let him take me to the nurse on the first day I met him? It would have been so clumsy of me, even though it was clumsy of me to crash myself into that wall. How could I resist? I was looking at a guy that could be the most handsome one I had ever seen.
When we got to class Mr. Carlson probably saw my face and asked Jake to take me to the nurse. I didn’t save myself unfortunately . ¨of course” he said and grabbed me almost carrying me to the nurse. I was dying of shame. So I said ¨You know you don’t have to do this right?¨ he looked at me surprised like I had just said something terrifying. ¨what are you talking about? you look horrible no offense¨ “ non taken it’s just that I think I will be fine. At least just let me walk normally to see if I can” I said regretting that I did. I fell over again and he looked at me with an I-told-you-so face. ¨don’t you dare say I told you so¨ I said ¨wasn’t going to¨ he said and helped me back up.

¨I think you`re going to be okay. Just drink some aspirin for the headache and try to get some rest when you get home for the dizziness.¨ the nurse said after she had checked my head over and over again. ¨ok, thanks¨ I said and went outside to meet Jake who was standing next to the door. ¨hey are you ok? What did she say?” He asked anxiously “ that I’ll be fine. Besides I just hit myself with a wall. It’s no big deal. So what class do you have next? ¨I said trying to change the subject. ¨ don’t we have the same schedule?” he asked with an expression that said her head isn’t probably so well ¨ not exactly. We can change classes¨ I explained. ¨oh, I have biology with Mrs. Anderson.¨ he said looking embarrassed. ¨I have math so, see you after class?¨ I asked hoping I didn’t make it to obvious I had a crush on him. ¨ Of course. If it weren’t for you, were would I be? Hey… now that I mention it, could you show me were biology is?¨ I laughed and showed him the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my first story
! im going to star a fanfic soon but please read it you guys! if you do please comment! hope you like it! :)