The Married Life...?

The Love of Lust

***Sexual Content!!!

I opened the door to our hotel room and Jerry instantly shut it and pushed me against the wall. I smiled and felt him press himself onto me.

I grabbed his hair and I let my lips do the talking. I moved my lips feeling the heat rising in me. Jerry groaned as I grinded my body onto Junior Jer. I felt Jerry licking my lower lip trying to get in, but I wanted him to fight for it. It's been so long...

"Open!" Jerry growled as he lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around him. He paused his walking and groaned. I smiled and pressed my lips hard again onto his.

I felt him slip off his belt as we kissing. I kept my mouth shut of course. He growled again as he lower his hands onto my back pushing me hard onto him. I groaned feeling his Junior push hard between my legs. He took advantage of the opportunity and slipped his tongue into my groaning mouth.

He might've won this round but there was plenty more. I let him play with my tongue as I tried to strip my clothes. He growled and pulled away. I whimpered wanting to taste him again. He looked at me and stripped my clothes right off of me. The coldness hit me and I clung back onto him. He was taking too long!

I reached over him and pulled his shirt off of him. He smiled and jumped onto me. I kissed him roughly as we landed onto the bed. I felt his hands travel all over my body making me feel hot all over. I felt him lift me slightly as his shaft pressed against me.

"Agh!" I groaned squeezing his hair.

Jerry's POV:

I unclasped her bra and watched as her bare breasts bounced out. I missed these babies. Heather's eyes were closed as she grinded herself onto my shaft. I pushed my shaft hard against her and realized she still had her panties on.

I brought my head down and licked her breast while my right hand squeezed the other. She was screaming now. I smiled and with my left hand traveled down her thigh. I ripped her panties off and looked up at her. She opened her eyes giving me approval. With that I thrusted hard into her. She screamed as I sucked harder on her breast while thrusting. I thrusted a few more times before she came.

"My turn," she growled rolling on top of me. I laid down and Heather pushed me against the wall sitting me up.

She began kissing me and I moved my tongue inside her. I groaned as I felt her hand squeeze me. She smiled into our kiss and suddenly jumped onto my lap. I groaned as her sweet ass rubbed me.

I brought my hands to her breasts and started rubbing them as she groaned. She growled and positioned her legs. She squeezed me as I rubbed her. Slowly she got a good time and I leaned my head back groaning.

It's been a few hours and Heather finally fell asleep. I love this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rate-Comment-Subscribe