Status: i am slow at writing but i have ideas

our love is real

Today; leave good; for great

I gripped the steering wheel with both hands as I drove away from Santa Fe, New Mexico and into the new state, new start, of Tempe, Arizona. All around me was dark as head lights faded into nothing. I passed the new trees, numerous clouds, the green signs, and the many neighborhood houses until the tomtom, flashed across it's screen. "you have reached your destination" it said in a silly British accent. I stop the car looking to both sides before my eyes landed on Sam's apartment building. I stopped my car getting out into the dry night time heat. I yanked down on my ripped shorts pulling them out of a wedgie as I sprint over to the building, swinging open the door. I am instantly hit with the brisk air of the ac blasting from the ceiling.
I walk over to the doorman. "Hey dude." I say flashing him a smile.
"what do ya' need?" he asks not even looking up from his magazine.
I frown. "Sam Dawson's Apartment?" I ask.
"315" he says.
I slowly walk away before skipping up three flights of stairs to Sam's apartment. My feet hit the carpet silently as i turned the corner slamming into some one abruptly. I gave a small squeal as my head hit some ones rock hard chest. I gripped my head as I stretched my neck to look at the 6 foot tall boy.
the boy was gorgeous I must admit but he was so good-looking that he knew he was hot. the cocky boy was tall and skinny like a scarecrow, his lean muscular arms were tan as they hung next the body reaching out of his tank top. I stared at his ocean blue eyes as he craned his neck to look down at me. “Aw sorry munchkin.” he said messing up my hair.
“Fuck you.” I said as i pushed around him stomping over to Sam’s apartment. I knocked on the door, waiting for any sound of people behind the door. A high giggle erupted from behind the door followed by a crash. “No bodies here.” I heard Sam yell.
“Samuel Edmund Dawson open the door right now!” I yell pressing my head against the cold metal.
“Sayde?” I heard right before the door swung open to revile my brother.
“Yes sam.” I say, staring behind his almost naked body and glaring at the almost naked girl staring at us from Sam’s couch. “It’s hoe night?” I ask him with an evil smirk on my face. He stared down at me, glaring. “why are you here?” he asked me
“you cant welcome your little sister with open arms to your home?” I with a charming smile.
“maybe tomorrow.” he said as he continued to shut his apartment door in my face. Honestly I was surprised. My jaw dropped as I slammed my back against the his door and slid down the wall. “my own flesh and blood. why am I surprised?” I mutter under my breath. I put my head in between my knees and rocked back ‘n’ forth as I always did when feeling defeated.
I sat there until the bone in my butt ached in pain and the cheeks fell asleep. I gripped the door handle and tired to step up but slipped and fell back to the ground.
The door across of sams opened and a tall man with boyish adorable looks stepped with a frantic look on his pale face.
He looked down at me. His face one of confusion.
I gave him a smile.”Hi.” I said and then gave a little giggle.
“Hi?” He said still confused.
“I’m Sayde. Sam’s sister.” I say pulling my self up, gripping at the wall.
“I’m Garrett?” He says as he sticks he hand out to shake mine. I laugh at him.
He pulls his hand away alarmed, starring at me with one eyebrow raised. I laugh harder.
We stand there staring at each other until my laughter fades.
“My brother won’t let me. Me being here was supposed to be a surprise.” I say explaining my slumber outside of the door.
He straightens out. “Oh. sorry.” He steps back and waves over to his apartment. “Do you wanna go in? I was playing Left 4 Dead before I heard you fall.”
I smile all the way to my ears. “I love Left 4 Dead.”
Garrett stares at me, with his eyes wide and his jaw dropped.
”Really?” He asks.
I shrug. “No.” I say laughing at him. “But I’m sure after I play I will.” I say as I step past him and into his apartment.
It smells like boy. The couch is the first thing I see .It's beat up and the fabric is tearing at the sides there’s a deep hole hallowed out in the center that could swallow someone whole. It looks mighty comfy. I jump from the door way landing into the couch. I burst out into giggles as I fall into the pit. Garrett stares at me for a while, just standing in the door way until I pull lips up and make a face at him. He chuckles, and steps over to the couch, slamming the door on his way. He sits next to me, popping his feet up onto the coffee table and grabbing the two controllers.
I grip the controller but I stare away from the tv and at the rest of the room. There is trash everywhere, as well as clothes and CDs. Papers litter the tables counters and the ground. Three guitars line the wall to the right of me, leaning against stacks of CDs and Vinyl. I drop the controller back onto the coffee table and yank myself out of the couch. Garrett’s eyes peel away from the tv and fallow me. I crouch in front of the stack examining the cds. I run my finger along them with a smile on my face.
I turn back to garrett. “Great music taste.” I say as I fall back into the couch.
He smiles big. “Thanks.” he says.
I laugh at him and grab the controller and begin to play.
“I suck.” I say after a while throwing the controller in anger.
Garrett laughs at me. “Yeah, you do. Like alot.”
I scowl at him and throw my fist into his shoulder.
he winces gripping his shoulder. “Okay that actually hurt.” He says
I laugh at him.
“Is this all you do Garrett, Play hard video games and laugh at people that suck?” I ask sarcastically.
“Yeah, pretty much.” He says with a charming smile.
I smile back at him. “I think were gonna be friends.”
he chuckles and throws out his fist to pump mine. “Cool.” he mutters. He turns to face me crossing his legs criss-cross applesauce style. “Alright so what brought you to our wonderful city of tempe.” He says putting his hand under his chin and staring at me intently.
I stare at him, really thinking about the question. Honestly, I just got out of my dads car, ran up the stairs to the house, packed my bags and left in my own car.
“I guess I need something new.” That could be it I dont really know.
He nodded along like he knew what I meant.
I looked down at my legs. We sit next to each other in an awkward silence. Garrett tilts his body up and shoves his hand deep into his skinny pockets yanking out his phone. He glances at the time and sighs.
“I’m going to go to bed. Do you wanna sleep on the couch?” He says getting up looking down at me.
I nod.
“Cool.” He began to walk away and jumps back over to the couch. “Also, my roommate might come home tonight depending on how lucky he gets.” Garrett says.
I laugh as he walks away to his room.
My head falls against the couch spreading out . My eyelids begin to fall, I throw my arm out onto the table and grab the remote. The tv flashes in bright colors onto american dad. I smile at the tv slowly began to fall asleep.
The door slams open as a tall drunken boy leads a hoe-ish girl into the apartment, they stop to make out against the counter.
I sit up from my slumber, gripping my blanket and stare at them. I clear my throat.
The two turn towards me alarmed. The girl is dropped out of the boys arms, she is quick to fix her disgusting blonde hair she then yanks her tight tank top over her exposed bra.
My face puckers up in disgust. I look over at the boy who is staring at me . He is the same tall, lanky boy that ran into me. I groan.
“I knew i should up put my knees upon the trip.” i mumble to my self
He smirks at me and I scoff at him. “I’d rather do you.” He says that I can just barley hear. His hoe turns around to face him tripping on her heels. She originally had a look of anger on her made up face but as she fell to the ground, the alchoul got back to her and she began to giggle. The boy laughed at her, picking her up and dragging her to his room. “Night munchkin” He shot back at me as he flashed my a charming smirk.
I groaned and laid back down. I pulled a pillow over my ears and tried to drown out the moans.
♠ ♠ ♠
i created this story in january its been a while whoops