Status: i am slow at writing but i have ideas

our love is real

Music; is my hot; hot Sex

My head pounded inbetween the two pillows as I scrunched my face up in anger. I opened my eyes, tears stinging the corners as I stared at the blinding light. I looked around the room in confusion. I jumped up on the couch looking side-to-side still confused. I rapidly turned to see Garrett as he moved around the kitchen loudly. I glared at him.
"why are you up so early?" I ask staring at the clock on the kitchen wall that read 937. I look at him for a second staring at his clothes. Faded black jeans with shredded holes in the knees, his feet in very stylish boots and thrown over his upper body was an old Cardinals baseball tee. I gawked at him. The only reason I was dressed at 940 was because I slept in my clothes.
"I got arrens to run." he says as he pours two cups of coffee completely ignoring my facial expressions.
I walk over to the kitchen and grab one of the cups.
"bull shit." I say smirking behind the mug.
"I'm going to the record store." Garrett says explaining further, the tips of his ears growing a little red.
“Yeah Okay.” I say setting my mug down on the counter and turning to face the living room. Garrett walks around the island counter,his feet stomping on the tile and stands in front of me. “Do you wanna come? I can show you all the places the cool kids hang out.” He says chuckling to himself.
I stare at him raising an eyebrow. “You are so weird.” I say reaching behind my back, stretching to grab for my mug. I completely twist around, after moments of searching, to see that the other boy has escaped from his room with the slut walking in behind him. He had my coffee mug gripped in his hand.
“Thanks for the coffee Gare Bear.” He says with a charming smile. He raises the mug to his lips tilting the cup, staring right into my eyes as he did. My eyes slanted and my cheeks began to heat in anger. I reach out with my hand to touch his face. I caress his cheek, smirking as the girl behind him starts to glare at me. He has a crooked smile. I move my hand from his cheek and knock the mug out of his hand. I smiled watching it crash to the ground by his feet. I giggle stepping back.
“Whoopsie.” I say in a sugar coated voice.
He turns to me and glares. “you Bitch.”
I smirk at him. “Don’t drink my coffee.” I say as I turn away, pulling Garrett out the door.
“Time to go shopping.” I say very perky.
He laughed at me as he lead me to his yellow brick car. He settled into the drivers seat putting the keys into the ignition, driving away as I buckle up next to him.
Garrett stops the car in a halt as the light changes to red. He sits there taping his fingers along to the beat of the Death Cab for Cutie song blaring out of the speakers. He smiles turning to me.
“You know, you owe me a cup.”
I laugh. “It was worth the cup.”
He laughs with me. “Definitely was, John will probably have a hissy fit about you when I get home.”
“Probs.” I say proudly.
The light changes and we’re off again, gliding through the streets of Tempe. I stare at the windows in amazement.
“Tempe is beautiful.” I say turning back to Garrett.
He snorts at me. “Yeah for retired people who live in RVs.” He says chuckling.
“I don’t know... It seems awfully nice here.”
“Whatever Noob.”
I scoff at him and round my fist. I reach over and punch his shoulder. Garrett squeals like a little girl, causing me to giggle like a little girl.
He pouts at the street as he turns to a shop entitled “Viva la Vida Vinyl”.
“We’re here!” he declares jumping out of the car and running to the doors.
It would be alarming if it wasn't funny.
I hopped out of the car, stepping into the cool building after him.
Garrett had already made it to the back of the store where he was pestering a pretty, petite blonde girl. I make eye contact with her as I move closer to the couple.
Garrett is pleading to her, ready to drop onto his knees and beg to her. She is giggling at him but she is setting her head down hiding her blush.
“Has it come yet?” He says
“Garry, trucks leave at 930 they don't arrive.” She says giving him a small smile. “But your are welcome to stay and wait for them to come.” He smiles at her and then does drop to his knees. He grabs her pale tiny hand and begins to kiss it. Her face is on fire now.
I laugh at him. I set my hand on his shoulder and kneel down to slap his cheek. I held his body and began to shake it.
“Get it together, Man!” I say pulling him up.
Behind him, the girl is fanning her face trying to make the blood leave her cheeks before Garrett can turn around and see. She mouths to me ‘Thank You’.
I nod back to her as Garrett’s breathing returns to normal.
“Thanks. I needed that.” He says patting my back.
“Anytime bro.”
“Garry?” the girl behind him asks her onceketchup red cheeks returned to the ivory skin. “Who is this?” He turns back to face her.
“Oh this...” He says motioning over to me. “Is Sam Dawson’s sister, Sayde. Sayde, this is my friend, Jared’s, sister, Gracie.”
I stick my head out to meet hers. “Hey Gracie. I love your shirt.”
She looks down at the cropped black starwars tee. “Thanks. I love yours.” She says giggling at my moustache shirt. “and your shoes, they’re kick ass. Where did you get them?” She says her big brown eye grown wide.
“A vintage store in Albuquerque.” I say before turning and pouncing on Garrett. “Does Tempe have any cool Vintage/Thrift stores?” Before he can answer, Gracie does.
“Yeah great ones and then there’s a lot in the little towns surrounding.”
“Omygah, We should go shopping.” I say jumping up and down grabbing her hands pulling her with me.
“I need knew clothes anyway.” Gracie said giggling.
In the front of the store, The glass door swung open triggering a bell to ring. A man in a navy uniform stepped through the doors. “Knock Knock I’ve got a package For Grace Monaco.”
Garrett has already run to the man waiting for the box. “That’s me.” Gracie says in a sweet voice walking briskly over and signing her name super fast.
Garrett yanks the box out of his hands and digs in his pocket for his keys. He stabs the tape on the box, cutting it open.
“Be careful Garry.” Gracie says trying to pull the box away.
He yanks open the box to see that it is full with copies of the new Ryan Adams CD. He yells and jumps up and down just as Gracie and I had been doing moments ago. I stare down at the Box too. My jaw is to the ground.
I turn to Garrett. “This was about Ryan?” I ask petting the cds.
He nods feverishly.
“I understand.” I say.
I stare up at him, and him down at me, We both know, in our hearts, that we both love Ryan Adams.
“Can I grab a copy too?” I ask Gracie.
“Yeah sure, You both have to pay tho. Sorry Sayde but Garrett and all of his friends have spent my employ discount.” She says fake glaring at Garrett as she grabs one side of the box and he grabs the other.
“Yeah, sorry about that.” He say shyly.
I giggle at them and stare around this haven. The walls are covered in posters from modern day bands to the oldies but goodies. There are shelves and shelves of Cd's and even more shelves of Vinyl. It was pretty great here.
“So Gracie, do you own this place?” I say as she steps behind the counter to check me and Garrett out.
“No it’s my dad’s. But I’m hoping he might leave it to me.”
“That would be so cool.” I say with a wide smile.
“Yeah it would.”
She finishes up and Garrett moves away, toward the door.
“When do you get off for our shopping fun?”
Gracie pouts. “I can’t today, I have to close shop up. But tomorrow’s free. You can spend the night at my house. We’re having a BarBQ & Pool Party for Garry and them. It’ll be fun.” She says.
“Yeah sounds good. See ya later Gracie.” I say as I step out of the AC and into the dry heat.
We walk back to the car and Garrett frantically puts his copy of the Ryan Adam’s Cd into the player.
“So whats the party for?” I say as I sway in my seat to the music.
“My band’s end of tour.” He says jamming out just as I am.
I stop, turn and stare. “You’re in a band?”
He shrivels in his seat shyly. “Yeah.”
“Cool.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys i dont know if this update is slow or really fast but im glad it's up.
characters are also up and then im putting a link at the bottom if you wanna see a collection of everyone.
Sayde is Kickass
Gracie is a Jedi
everyone else

love rowan