Status: i am slow at writing but i have ideas

our love is real

A Party Song

I jumped down the flight of stairs and then giggled to myself as I stumbled to the ground. I pulled myself back up and walked back over to my car. I grabbed the last box from the trunk and balance it on my knee as I slam the door. My car locks and I saunter back inside the apartment building, marching back up three flights of stairs. I walk into the open door and drop the last box by my feet.
“Thanks for letting me stay here, Sam.” I say, turning back around to shut the door to his apartment.
“It’s Fine Sayde.” He says looking at me from the kitchen. “And sorry I was a dick yesterday. I was just ya know.”
“Getting laid.” I said finishing my big brothers sentence. I walked over to him going through the maze of boxes. “I missed you.” I say as I wrapped my arms around him. At first he just stood there, but then he wrapped his arms around engulfing me in one of his famous bear hugs.
“I missed you too. “ He said dragging me over to the counter. “So, what uh... happened with them?”
I frown looking down at my feet dangling from the bar stool. “Same old, Same old. I just had enough I guess.”
Sam laughs at me. “Alright so was this before or after your visit to jail?”
I sit there, looking content. “About a month or two after. He just kept calling me drunk slut and a disappointment to my family’s good name. and ya know they’re life ruiners.”
Sam frowns and looks away embarrassed.
I jumped down from the stool and walk into his living room. The room is clean compared to Garrett and John’s. There’s the flat screen dad mailed him for his 20th birthday against the bland white white wall, the couch is facing it and there’s a coffee table in-between them. The Xbox games all over the table along with the actual Xbox and then the controllers. Next to the right arm of the couch is a side table, sitting on it, Sam’s gerbils since the 7th grade, Beevus and Butthead cage. I run over to the cage pulling out Butthead. I cradle him to my body, giving him a hug.
“I missed you too Butthead.” I say giving him Eskimo kisses. I look down at the other one and notice it’s not Beevus.
“Sam!” I yell grabbing his attention. “Where’s Beevus?”
Sam walks up to me and grabs the other gerbil. “This is Assface. Beevus died on the way here.”
My jaw drops. “Ohh poor Beevus.” I say before giggling. “Whatever I like Butthead more.”
He chuckles setting Assface down and walking to his room. “I know.”
I set Buttface down and grab the closet box to me. I walk down the hall of the apartment and walk into the room that is now mine. It’s across the hall from Sam’s but while sam’s is decorated and smells like boy, Mine is clean and empty all except for a bed and desk. I drop the box in front of the bed and go back to get more. After six more trips I collapse onto the bed making it squeak in anger.
I sigh and look up to see Sam in my doorway.
“Hello.” I say after he didn’t say anything
“If you wanna shower before the Monaco BBQ, you need to do it now.” He says looking down at the expensive watch that dad had given to him when he graduated high school
I swing my legs and hop off of the bed, causing it once again to have a fit of squeaks.
“Good, you smell like BO.” I hear Sam say as he retreats to his room.
I scoff at his closed door. “Oh yeah well you smell like...” I pause to think. “old spice.” I mumble. “Oh nevermind.” I say as he laughs at me from the other side of his door.
I walk away from his door and down the hall to the bathroom. I step inside onto the tiled room. I locked the door and stripped my days old clothes. I jumped into the shower and sighed as the water chased down at me. I quickly shaved and washed my hair before stepping back out. I wrapped myself, and hair, in a towel and ran to my room before Sam could notice.
I groan as I open every box, dumping all my clothes on the ground, looking for something to wear.
“Sayde?” Sam asks knocking on my door.
“Do not come in! Don’t! Oh my god Don’t Come in! Don’t!” I yell at the top of my lungs, hoppling around trying to cover myself by blocking the door.
“oh okay.” he says worriedly.
I grab the first shorts I see as well as the first shirt. I pull on a patterned poncho and riped high waisted shorts over my floraled underwear and pink bra.
“Sayde?” Sam says knocking again.
“Yeah” I say as I sit on my bed tieing my off white ankle boots.
He comes into my room with a worried expression. “Everything alright?”
“Yeah just changing.” I say focusing on my shoe.
“Are you ready to go?”
“Your going?”
“Yeah Sayde they're originally my friends.” He says scowling at me.
I frown looking down. “Sorry Sam.” I say as I grab my purse walking past Sam.
We walked out of the apartment and into the heat. Sweat instantly hits my skin as Sam beside me sweeps his bangs to the side.
I slid into the passenger seat next to Sam in his old pick-up truck.
“I missed you Jessie.” I say with a smile leaning my head on the dashboard.
Sam smiled at me as he pulled out to the street. “Only you would name a car.” He said still chuckling to himself.
“Not just any car, Jessie.” I say with a smile.
I stare out the window, the same way I did in Garrett’s car. We drive past “Viva la Vida Vinyl” and streets of shops, and then that’s all I recognize.
Sam turned to the right and approach a street filled with cars lining both sides of the street. Sam pulls into the first parking spot he can legally take and hops out, slamming the door behind him.
I quickly jump out following after him. “SAM!” I scream running after flailing my arms. I catch up to him arm my hand around his arm and pulling to me.
“Sayde...” he begins clawing at my hand. “I love you.” I nod with a smile on my face. “but when we go in there...” he points over at the house crowded with people. “Don’t hang out with me.”
I drop my arm and glare at him. “Why?”
“Because your kinda crazy.” He says running away.
I glare at him as he steps into the house.
I look side to side, seeing no one, before running to the front door.
I knock on the door politely, hoping Gracie opens the door. She didn’t.
A tall muscular with ginger hair, freckles all over his pale face, and oceanic blue eyes.
“Hey.” he says leaning on the door frame.
“Hi.” I say in a sugar coated voice. “I’m ...Sam’s sister. Gracie invited... me... here.” I say as I point at myself and then to the house.
“Oh hi, youre Sayde right?” He’s says leading me into the house with his hand on the small of my back.
I nod uncomfortably.
“Oh sorry I’m -”
“Jared! we’re waiting on you!” screams Gracie as she runs from the backyard the sliding door left halfway open. “Sayde! Hey you made it!” She says as she grips one of my hands and then grips Jared’s as well, pulling us into the backyard filled with tons of people.
I mumbled to myself.
I watch as Jared pulled away from Gracie and stepped onto this make-shift stage. On the stage is five adorable boys, two of them I know, one of them I hate, the other two I had never seen. Garrett turned and saw me, taking one hand off of his bass guitar and waving with a giddy smile. I turn to Gracie. “You like such a dork.” I say giggling at her.
She turned to me with her jaw dropped. “You know!” she said bewildered.
“Oh sweetie.” I said as I tucked a loose hair. “Yeah. But don’t worry, he doesn’t” I tell her reassuring.
She looked down. “maybe i want him to know.” she mumbles.
“I help you with that too.”
She smiled and then turned to the stage as the boys began to play. I look away from Gracie and try to focus on Garrett but my eyes keep floating back to John standing in the middle of the stage. I glare at him as he sings amazingly.
“God he’s hot and he can sing. shit.”I say under my breath.
Gracie turns to me. “Did you say something?” she yelled over the music.
I shook my head no.
I stared at the dirt as long as I could. I kicked dirt around making a little pile until my neck forced my head up to stare at the band.
My eyes immediately lock with John’s. I stand there looking into he’s blue eyes as he sings about love and shit. He’s the one to look away.
“Shit.” I mumble. I look over at Gracie leaning to her ear. “I’m gonna go get water.” I say stepping away and moving back into her house.
I go into the house and sit down on the plump couch staring at the wall. I can still hear him singing, It’s kinda driving me crazy.
There’s crashing in the kitchen off to the side of where i staring. I look over at the gap in the walls and into the kitchen. A boy is digging through the fridge, he turns and looks over at me with a smirk.
He’s tall and skinny.He had dirty blond hair hanging down past his huge broad shoulders and covering up his face. He had a crooked smile as he flipped his hair letting my see is dirt brown eyes. I baby vomit in my seat and try to avoid eye contact with him.
“Hey.” He says in a deep voice.
I nod at his greeting, staring at the glass door, waiting for someone to come in.
I can see outside as the band comes to an end in their playing and is now circled by their friends and family.
“I haven’t seen you around.” He say as he plops down on the couch next to me making the couch dip. “I’m Josh.” he says
“Hi.” I say giving him a quick look before directing my attention back to the door.
He sets his large callus-y hand on my upper thigh. “and you are?”
I stare down as gross hand, moving my hand and pushing his hand away.
“Leaving.” I say pushing myself up off of the couch.
He yanks my hand, pulling me down sitting my closer to him. “I don’t think so.”
My face scrunches up in disgust and I try to pull away. “I have a boyfriend.” I sputter yanking my hand away from his and looking over at the door.
He pulls my face over to his. “Really? Who?” He says through gritted teeth.
The door slams open behind me and I turn to see John walking in with a smile on my face.
“John.” I say, pushing Josh away with all my might and hurrying away to John.
I jump up and wrap my arms around his neck. He is quick to catch me.
I lay my head down on his shoulder.
“I’m sorry.” I whisper into his ear. “But around him...” John looks over at Josh, who is watching closely at us. “I am your girlfriend.”
He sets me down on my feet. We lock eyes. He cranes his neck to lean to and gently kiss me on the lips.
“Better make it believable.” He says against my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
the other day, when i started this chapter, I had a great dream and john was in it. I was inspired.
and this is only the first part of the party chapter. I'm on the second part now.

Party Set
Sayde is Realistic
Gracie is a flower