Ghostly Games

Meeting

Melody Adams hurried into her classroom and looked around at the yelling kids. She rolled her eyes as one of the girls screamed. The windows covered most of the walls except the one at the front that had the blackboard. The tables that the kids sat at held two but a lot of the kids just sat down in groups, six at a table sometimes and the teachers didn’t care, they just stood and spoke in a bored voice.

Melody sat down in her seat next to her best friend Lucy Jones in their English class. Just before she sat down she turned to look at her crush Josh Michaels. He’d looked up making her snap her head back round.

“When are you ever going to talk to him?” asked Lucy grinning at her.

“Probably, never,” Melody looked down at her textbook as she said “But when are you going to talk to Miles? That fight you to had was like a month ago”

Suddenly the classroom’s door opened and a small thin girl walked in. She had brown hair that flowed down her back, just passed her knees. Her face was pale but pretty. Her eyes were hazel but rimmed with blue. You could see the wisdom in them though, it was hard to miss. She was smiling but it was strained, she looked as if she didn’t want to be there.

The English teacher walked in behind her and pointed to the unoccupied table behind Lucy and Melody. The girl nodded her head and walked towards the seat. She was wearing a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. She had a leather jacket slung over her shoulders lazily with her bag in her hand. She was wearing high heeled boots and she almost looked dangerous up close. She dropped her bag on the floor and sat down. Melody caught sight of a tattoo on the girl's arm just below her shoulder. It was a dark rose in a circle with small things around it. To Melody they looked like tiny ghosts but she couldn’t be sure.

“Hey,” she said, turning to smile at the girl. The girl who had been staring at the table looked up at her.

“Uh hi,” the girl spoke quietly making Melody strain to hear her.

“I’m Melody” she held out a hand for the girl to shake. The girl reached up and shook her hand.

“Ali” the girl gave her a small smile and let go of her hand.

“I’m Lucy,” Lucy smiled at the girl and waved. The girl waved back with one hand while using the other to pull her bangs out of her face. “Are you new?”

The girl nodded.

“Where are you from?”

“Uh Atlanta.”

“Cool, what’s it like there?”

“Big, not as big as New York but, big,” the girl looked up at the teacher as he asked for attention.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

It was lunch time and Melody had walked in with Lucy. She saw Ali alone and nudged Lucy, telling her that they should go and sit with Ali. Lucy nodded and they both walked over to her. Ali looked up from her notepad to look at them.

“Mind if we sit here?” asked Lucy who smiled as Ali shook her head.

“No I don’t mind, go ahead” the two girls sat down, placing their trays of food on the table.

“Hey,” both girls looked up and their eyes bulged. Josh Michaels was standing there smiling at them.

“H…hi,” they stuttered.

“Mind if we sit with you?” he gestured towards Miles who was grinning at Lucy.

“Go ahead” muttered Ali waving her hand at the spare seats for the two boys to sit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so not much i know but next few chapters should be