Ghostly Games

Setting up for the hunt

The four teenagers remained sitting, even after Ali had left, until Josh finally spoke.

“That girl is mad”

“I agree” said Lucy “I say we don’t go this afternoon, beside’s if there’s nothing there we’ll be bored out of our minds cause ghosts don’t exist, plus we’ll be tire cause we’ll be up all night”

“Ghosts do exist, I’m gonna go” said Miles. Lucy turned and glared at him.

“I’ll be going to” said Josh, picking up his tray and reached over to dump the stuff on it in the bin.

“I’ll be going too” said Melody smiling at Josh.

“Cool but right now I think I have football practice so I’ll see you later ok?” the girls nodded and Melody watched as he walked towards the exist to the changing rooms.

“What the hell Miles!? Your dating me not her!” said Lucy getting to her feet.

“What? I’m trying to make her feel welcomed” muttered Miles, drawing a circle with his fingers.

“By flirting with her every chance you get!?”

“I was not flirting I was-”

“Ok, lets calm down” said Melody butting in “Miles, you were flirting and Lucy?”

“Yeah?”

“Calm down, he’s not gonna leave ya, cause if he does and does by cheating, I will go over to his house and rip his head off, literately” she saw Miles gulp in the corner of her eye. Lucy didn’t answer she just grabbed her coat and bag and started to walk off. Melody sighed and hurried after her best friend.

><><><><><><

After school the two girls walked towards Miss, Johnson’s house. Melody had managed to convince Lucy to come, well convinced her by moaning and pleading until Lucy got so annoyed she’d agreed.

“I still don’t think this is a good idea” grumbled Lucy when they were round the corner of the house.

“Oh just be quiet, it’ll be a laugh, plus Josh is there, so I’m not going to let you ruin this” Melody sighed at her best friends complaints. She’d had enough of them, the only reason she wasn’t going to go was because Miles was there. Ok, let her rephrase. She wasn’t going because Miles was there crushing on Ali.

“Fine, but if we get put in partners to look around this house I am not going with Miles” she paused for a minute in thought “Or Ali” Melody let out a heavy sigh and hurried towards the house where Josh and Miles were already waiting outside.

“Hey guys” she said once her and Lucy had approached them “Where’s Ali?”

“We don’t know” suddenly there was a crash from inside the house. The four teens looked at each other for a second before they ran down the pathway to the house. Josh paused for a second before he push the door. It swung open easily. Ali was there, standing on a chair, trying to set up a camera.

“Ali what are you doing? How the hell did you get in?” asked Josh.

“Umm, I’m setting up camera’s and I kicked in the door” Ali shrugged and jumped down from the seat.

“What? You can’t kick down someone’s door!” said Lucy. Ali looked at her with a blank expression.

“But no one’s living here”

“So?”

“So no one can complain” Ali smiled at her and grabbed another of the camera’s as she headed towards the kitchen. The teens followed her with Melody leading.

“When are we going to start?” asked Miles.

“Tonight but first I need to get the camera’s set up” Ali climbed up onto one of the counters as she started to set up the camra.

“Do you need any help?” asked Josh taking a step towards her.

“Uh yeah if you could put one up at the top of the stairs, that would be awesome” Ali smiled at him and went back to the camera. Josh nodded and walked out of the room.

“Anything for me to do?” asked Miles. Ali turned round to him.

“Uh upstairs in the bedroom?” he nodded and hurried out of the room, she then turned to face the girls “Uh if you guys could help me out that be awesome, I’m done with this one” she hoped of the counter and walked into the living room again to pick up the last camera.

“Where’s this one going?” asked Melody.

“Basement” Ali shrugged and headed out into the hallway. She pulled open the tiny door to show a dark staircase.

“Maybe I’ll just stay up here” said Lucy.

“Don’t worry there’s a light, but I won’t make you go down when it’s dark, or just now if you don’t want to” Ali smiled at her and flipped on the switch. The small bulb barley lit the room. Ali hurried down the stairs with Melody following closely behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya guys!
Comment please *puppy dog eyes*