Status: active

Shattered by Broken Dreams

11

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months that I hadn't heard a word or seen Tara, jade or any of their friends which was nice for once since all they were drama and drunks who partied way too much.

Tes and I both finally finished our year at college & got help with getting jobs in our fields. Tes was a cop while I was a probation officer, but I also did a couple of side jobs too. Things had been going good with jacoby and me minus them leaving for tour which sucked, but they were a famous band and had to do their job.

Tes and I were going out to eat since neither one of us wanted to cook supper and it was beautiful out. It was one of our girls night out since the guys were getting ready to go on tour again for 4 months. Jacoby wanted me to go with them, but told him I didn't think I could even though tes already had asked for the 4 months off of work which she got.

I slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans, chain belt, and white tube top with a black vest on over it, and black flip flops. I curled my new before heading downstairs to see tes dressed in a tight fitting blue dress; I smirked as I grabbed the keys to jacoby’s 2008 black dodge ram truck and leather coat then headed out to the truck. We climbed in and headed to the olive garden then back home to watch movies.

The guys came home around 11pm from a meeting which seemed kind of odd to me, but I never questioned it since it was their business.

“Hey baby” Jacoby said kissing my cheek then wrapped an arm around my shoulders pulling me close to him. I smiled as I leaned my head on his shoulder and rested one hand over his heart. I truly loved him and everyone knew it, but wasn't sure if he did which I’m sure he did. But thing was the other reason I didn't ask for four months off from any jobs was cause was nagging at me due to the fact of I was late on my monthly stuff.

We headed up to the bedroom to change then cuddled in bed enjoying each other’s company like always then drifted off to sleep.

*Next day*

“Your hair looks wicked awesome Hun” tes said from behind me making me smile. We were out having girls’ day since the guys were in the studio for the day recording a new cd since they hadn’t released one for a long time.

I had gotten bored with my dirty blonde hair and had it dyed black with blue & purple highlights. I loved it as tes had dyed her’s red with black highlights that were in braided dreadlocks which was cute as hell on her.

“So now what?” she asked after we paid than left to go do something else. I wasn't sure what to do since it was LA which I know there’s always something to do, but it still got boring from time to time.

“I…” I said till I heard someone yell my name from behind us.

“SOPHIA!!” I looked over my shoulder to see my sister Tara who I haven’t seen in years walk up to us with a smirk on her lips and there was jade with her smiling. They both looked different which I got a bad vibe from as tes grabbed me than whistled.

Our body guards showed up and stood all around us making Tara and jade drop their smile and smirk as I stood closer to tes. Tara glared at me as she looked at the necklace Jacoby had given me along with the ring on my finger which everyone knew we were engaged.

“Do you know these people ma’am?” one of the guards asked looking at me. I nodded at him than looked at tes who looked uneasy which made my body tense up as I heard a familiar laugh. I looked to see Matt, zacky and Brian there. Brian and I locked eyes making my body shiver and look away making him laugh.

“Let’s go.. Now” tes demanded which the nodded and ushered us to the limo as fast as possible.

I looked over my shoulder at my sister who rubbed a hand over her stomach than looked at zacky who looked at me and smirked. I knew she was pregnant from that little moment which I knew they did on purpose. I looked away and tried to forget the way Brian had been looking at me, that man wouldn't give up at all which annoyed me.

We got back to the mansion setting the alarm system and everything than headed upstairs to put away the new clothes I had brought before putting in one of the many movies Jacoby and I had then laying down on the bed relaxing.

I could hear yelling downstairs and figured tes & Tobin were at it again since they had been fighting quite a bit lately due to the fact of tes was pregnant and had caught Tobin cheating on her which surprised all of us that he would do that to her.

Jacoby walked in shaking his head as he lay in bed with me pulling me close to him as his arms wrapped round my waist making me smile and look up at him receiving a long passionate kiss making me smile as he pulled away.

“How was your day babe?” he asked laying his head down on the pillows and stiffing a yawn making me shake my head at him.

“It was ok.. I guess” I told him not sure if I should tell him about the little in counter with Brian and them or not cause I knew it would upset him and I didn't feel like having a fight since tes and Tobin were already fighting.

“you’re not telling me something babe” he said looking at me with that “look” that made me go weak in the knees and give in on telling him things which really sucked at times.

“We ran into Brian and them” I told him sighing than looked at the movie trying to remember what I put in. I felt him get up and leave the room making me groan knowing he was going to the study where the guys would meet up with him.

I laid there bored of the movie and decided to go downstairs where tes was on the computer. I sat on the couch and saw her smile.

“You told him I take it?” she said looking at me making me laugh

“Yeah I did… grr I hate your cousin sometimes esp. when he uses that look on me” I told her trying not to laugh as she started to laugh and shake her.

“Yeah.. He’s pretty good at using that looking to get what he wants” she said sighing then got up heading to the kitchen. I followed her knowing she would need help with supper.

We had made steaks, potatoes and garlic bread with wine & beer for the guys. We ate than put everything away since the guys were still in the meeting which kinda irritated me. I quickly rushed to the bathroom and started throwing up.

Tes appeared in the door way as I throw up everything I had just eaten. Something didn't seem right and quickly went through the drawers to look at my birth control to see a week’s worth missed. Shit I thought as I looked at tes who took it from me than looked at me smiling, but was worried at the same time. This wasn't a good time esp. after Brian and them showing up out of nowhere.

“Here’s a test and if its positive… you have to tell him asap Hun” she said walking in and pulling me into a hug as tears streamed down my face. I was happy if I was but I didn't know if I could handle it with jacoby being busy and everything.

She left the bathroom shutting the door for me as I unwrapped the test and got ready to take it. after doing what it said I set the test down and waited for the results as tes knocked and came in. she held me as we waited for the result which came back as positive for being pregnant.

“Congrats Hun” she said smiling as tears formed in my eyes knowing I had to tell jacoby. She pulled away and walked with me to the room where we talked till we heard the study door open and the guys walking out.

She got up and left to head to her & Tobin’s room, Jacoby came walking in a few minutes later looking mad as hell which I didn't know if I wanted to tell him or not.

“What’s up babe?” he asked pulling me to him as he nuzzled his face into my neck. I sighed knowing I might as well tell him instead of him finding out later on.

“Babe, you know I love you and want to marry you, right?” I asked looking at him. He looked at me raising an eyebrow confused as to why I was asking him this. I took a deep breath than let it out slowly “I’m pregnant” I told him.

He stared at me looking as if he was seeing if I was joking or not, but when he didn't see I was joking. He smiled and pulled me closer as one could get crushing his lips onto mine.

I moaned as he bit my lip lightly as he straddled me to the bed than moved down to my neck where he bit and sucked on my neck making me moan and run a hand threw his hair, lightly tugging on it earning a growl from him making my body shudder.

He pulled away and looked down at me still smiling which made me smile knowing he was happy which made me happy even if the timing was kind of shitty. I could hear tes’s moans from her’s and Tobin’s room which made me start laughing along with jacoby who looked over at the door than down at me smiling.

“Guess they made up” he said still smiling as he leaned down to peck my lips. I nodded as I worked on removing his shirt making him chuckle. I knew he wanted it just as bad since we hadn't done anything since they've been home from tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i haven't updated in a long time; been busy with college, other stories, work and my kids. but i will try to update as soon as i can