Fairy Tale

Really Sorry

I sat next to Willow trying to stop the tears that were flowing out of my eyes as Gustav tried to clean up her hand. Her knuckles were all cut up from the glass and there was still a bit of glass inside the cuts so Gustav said she would need to be taken to the hospital so they can take out the rest of the glass. As much as I hated to let Willow go to the hospital alone she convinced me to stay at home because she knew how much I hated going to the hospital since it holds so many bad memories. I was still in Willow’s room when they left cleaning up the broken mirror, I had forgotten that they guys had drove Gustav and I home and were still downstairs.

“Here let me take that from you” Georg said softly grabbing the bag of glass that I was holding.

“Thanks” I smiled softly at him.

I turned around and saw Tom sitting on the couch and something within me snapped. I lunged towards Tom and punched him square in the jaw, I was about to punch him again when I felt myself getting lifted off of the ground and being taken into the kitchen. It was probably the protective sister within me that wanted to beat the living shit out of Tom because he was the reason that Willow was in the hospital getting glass taken out of her knuckles; because when whoever brought me to the kitchen placed me down I tried to make a run for it back into the living room to go punch Tom again.

“Brianna calm down” Georg said grabbing my arm and pulling me back into the kitchen.

“Why should I he is the reason Willow decided to punch her mirror if he hadn’t of brought up her getting into bed with him then she wouldn’t be in the hospital right now” I yelled.

Georg let out a soft sigh and ran his free hand through his hair. “I know that Bri but I’m pretty sure Tom was joking when he said that, right Tom?” he asked looking over my shoulder and over at Tom who was walking into the kitchen rubbing his jaw.

I turned around with the intent to break free of Georg’s grasp but when I saw the look on Tom’s face I realized that Tom was sorry for what he had said. His eyes was filled with so much sorrow that it was hard for me to remember that I was angry at him.

“I am sorry for what I said Bri I didn’t think that Will would take it so seriously, if I would have known I never would have said it. If it would make you feel any better you can hit me again, I was kind of expecting you too when I saw Willow leaving with a bloody hand” Tom said softly looking down at the ground.

If it were anyone else I would have taken them up on their offer to hit them again but this was Tom and I could tell that he was sorry. So I let out a sigh and walked over towards him when Georg let go of my hand and gave him a small hug.

“I know you’re sorry, so am I for hitting you” I mumbled into his chest. His arms wrapped around me as I heard him let out a sigh of relief.

The guys helped me clean up the rest of Willow’s room and took me out to get her a new mirror before she came back from the hospital. We were all sitting in the living room watching Supernatural when Willow and Gustav came back. Willow was complaining that it took forever for the doctors to finally see her and that she never wanted to go to the hospital again. I jumped up from the couch and ran over toward her engulfing her in a huge bear hug glad that she was back and all fixed.

“I told you before Breezy I’m fine it was just a few cuts with itty bitty pieces of glass inside them it was nothing major” she said hugging me back.

She let go of me quickly as soon as she saw Tom standing up from the couch. She didn’t even let him say a word to her before she started yelling.

“What the hell is he still doing here? He needs to…you need to leave NOW TOM!” Willow screamed as her face started turning as red as her hair.

“Lolo calm down please, let him apologize to you he didn’t mean what he said. Pretty please don’t hold one of your super long grudges” I pleaded with my sister trying to calm her down. I looked over at Tom for a split second and the look on his face nearly broke me.

“I just wanted to say I’m sorry Willow I’ll leave now” Tom said softly fumbling with the little stuffed dog that he bought for Willow earlier to apologize. He placed the dog on the table in front of Willow and walked out of the house quietly. Bill gave Willow a small hug and so did Georg before they walked out of the house behind Tom.

Willow stood there for a few minutes and then ran back upstairs to her room slamming the door. Gustav was all ready to run after her and make sure that she was alright but I told him that I had it and he should go and get some rest after the long day that we had. He agreed with me and walked up to his room to sleep. I decided to give Willow a little time by herself to cool off before I went and checked on her.

“Will” I knocked on the door before walking into her room with Tom’s stuffed dog in my hand.

Willow was sitting on her bed with her head resting on her knees. I hated seeing my sister like this the last time was when she was dating that jerkoff Tyler. I knew when she was dating him that something wasn’t right and when she finally left him and told me everything I beat him to a bloody pulp for hurting my sister. I never told Willow that I did that to Tyler because I knew that she never wanted me to get hurt. I would have done the same to Tom had I not seen how sorry he was and knew he really didn’t intend to hurt Willow that way.

“He is really sorry Cherry” I told her softly using the nickname that I gave her when she first died her hair red.

“How can you take his side Breezy what he said hurt me and you are supposed to be my sister and take my side” Willow said sending me a small glare.

“I did take your side at first, I even hit him in the jaw after I cleaned up the mirror and was ready to hit him again if Georg hadn’t of pulled me away. But the look on his face told me how sorry he was and how he didn’t mean it. What put me on his side was his willingness to let me hit him again, no guy would do that unless they didn’t mean what they said and was sorry” I explained.

“Well even so I still hate him for what he said to me” she huffed.

“So then I guess you don’t want this little doggie he bought you then huh?” I sighed.

“No I never said that” she said taking it from my hands. I let out a small giggle and shook my head, my sister may be stubborn and not forgive people right away but she would never turn down their apology gifts.

Willow and I talked a bit longer before we both fell asleep in her bed.

The next morning I woke up to find Willow already in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. Since she had just started I thought it was a good idea for me to shower and get dressed while the food was still cooking. When I came out of the shower I noticed that I had a missed phone call from Collin, I called him back and found myself getting very nervous for some reason.

“Hey beautiful” Collin greeted me when he answered the phone.

“Hi I’m sorry that I missed your call I was in the shower” I said taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

“That’s ok I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me today? I heard that there was a fair in town and I thought it would be great if the two of us went there alone together” Collin said stressing the word alone.

I agreed to go with him since I really did want to see him again and to just hang out with him. He told me that he would pick me up in about half an hour so that we could go. I quickly got dressed and placed a light dusting of makeup on before making my way downstairs again excited for my date with Collin.

“And where are you off to today looking very pretty I might add” Willow smiled when she saw me placing a plate of food for me and her on the table and taking a seat.

“Collin just called and asked me to go to the local fair with him so I said yes” I smiled back digging in.

“Awe that’s nice I’m glad you have managed to find someone out here that is so nice”

“I know me to hopefully he won’t turn out like the rest of them” I said biting my lip nervously.

“He won’t be and if he is well then he just needs to watch his back then” Willow said making me laugh. I loved how she was just as protective of me as I was of her. Collin came just as I finished eating breakfast and I was off to the fair.

Walking into the fair was amazing, there was so many rides and so many different food venders and sales booths. It was way different than the 5th and 7th avenue fairs that I was used to going to in New York. As soon as we got there Collin bought the both of us an unlimited rides wristband and we were off riding the different rides. I had actually lost count on how many rides that we had went on.

“So are you having fun so far?” Collin asked me as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We were waiting to go on the little haunted house roller coaster.

“Yes I am having a great time thank you for bringing me here” I smiled at him.

“No problem where else would I bring my girlfriend on our first date?” he said kissing my cheek softly.

I blushed and bit my lip softly. “So I am your girlfriend then huh? When did this happen?” I turned around and smiled wrapping my arms around his waist.

“Oh about two seconds ago when I mentioned it” he chuckled, “So will you be my girlfriend Brianna?” he asked me with a smile on his face.

“I would love to Collin” I smiled.

Collin kissed the top of my head with a huge grin on his face as he walked us over to the entrance of the ride. While the ride attendant was buckling us in I couldn’t help but wonder what everyone else would think when I told them that Collin and I was officially dating. I knew Willow would be ecstatic and Gustav wouldn’t like it one bit since he didn’t want Willow and I dating anyone right now but I was unsure how Bill, Tom would react especially Georg since he didn’t like the fact that Collin had sent me flowers yesterday.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry that this took so long but I was busy with my school work. However school is finally out for the summer for me so I can now relax and focus all of my energy on my stories until I have to start my summer session that is. Please comment Leann and I love getting comments from our readers telling us what they loved about the story so far.

Willow's stuffed dog from Tom
Brianna's outfit