Fairy Tale

Fun At The Fair

Tom’s POV

I was sitting with Bill in his car as he drove to Gustav’s house and scolded me about everything that happened yesterday with Willow which I knew I deserved; I wasn’t looking forward to seeing Willow because I never wanted to see the cold look she gave me yesterday ever again and I hated the thought of her avoiding me or hating me, but she had a good reason to hate me because I hate myself for saying she was easy.

“Ugh not again Tom, I still don’t know why you talk to her. You know the guys and I don’t like her at all, she’s so clingy too” Bill complained to me when my phone rang signalling I had a new text message and he knew exactly who it was because she would always text or call me; Ria was a girl who I might be interested in but I’m still not sure because she doesn’t get along with the guys.

“Shut up Bill, she just wants to hang out today that’s all. There isn’t anything wrong with that” I told him as I hit reply and wrote back that we’ll see and that I’ll talk to her later; if I was going to have a girlfriend then she would need to be able to get along with the guys and especially Bill as we’re together a lot of the time.

“I’m just saying what we’re all thinking Tom, besides maybe if you dated someone like Willow we wouldn’t have a problem with not liking her” Bill said to me in his serious voice making me roll my eyes because I would be the last guy Willow would date; even though I will admit she’s beautiful in every single way but I of course would never let her know I think that.

“She hates my guts Bill, I don’t think she’ll forgive me for what I said and I wouldn’t forgive me either. Can we just stop talking about this” I said to my twin brother as I stared out the window as he drove into Gustav’s driveway before parking in front of the house; Gustav asked Bill to come over to watch Willow while he ran some errands and Bill dragged me along.

“We don’t know if she’ll forgive you or not, that’s why you need to talk to her and preferably soon” Bill told me as we both climbed out of his car and walked into Gustav’s house seeing as we all had spare keys for everyone’s house; David’s idea of course because Bill tends to forget things at the guys houses.

Bill gave me a nudge towards the stairs when he didn’t see Willow downstairs and I was suddenly hit with nerves which never happened to me; Bill headed for the kitchen while I walked upstairs and the closer I got to Willow’s room the worse the butterflies got in my stomach. I was just about to knock on Willow’s door when I heard the piano start to play from down the hall; I walked over to Gustav’s mini music room and saw Willow playing.

“I saw a picture of you
Hanging in an empty hallway
I heard a voice that I knew
And I couldn't walk away
It took me back to the end
Of everything
I taste it all I taste it all
The tears again

Outside the rain's falling down
There's not a drop that hits me
Scream at the sky but no sound
Is leaving my lips
It's like I can't even feel
After the way you touched me
I'm not asleep but I'm not awake
After the way you loved me

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you
I'm a sleepwalker walker, walker
I'm a sleepwalker walker, walker

Let me out of this dream

Everywhere that I go
I see another memory
And all the places we used to know
They're always there to haunt me
I walk around and I feel so lost and lonely
You're everything that I want
But you don't want me…”


I stood in the doorway listening to her beautiful voice and I was in awe which again doesn’t happen that often; I smiled slightly to myself when I saw the toy dog I brought her sitting on the seat beside her so maybe later on I did have a chance to get her forgiveness.

Willow’s POV

I finished the song when I heard a noise behind me and I froze because I wasn’t ready for people to hear me just yet; only Brianna and our parents have ever heard me sing before so I turned around only to see Tom standing there watching me, neither of us said anything but we were joined shortly by Bill who had a very worried look on his face.

“Willow Johnson! Why did you not tell me that Brianna was on a date with Colin? I found out when I texted her and asked where she was” Gustav asked me as he stood in the doorway with the twins and I knew I should have told him but I knew he would get like this protective; I wanted to give Brianna some time with Collin before Gustav dragged us all to the fair to keep an eye on them.

“Because I knew you would get this way and who said that Brianna told me about her date? What? It could happen” I said seeing that Gustav didn’t believe me when I said I didn’t know because everyone knew that we told each other everything; but it was still worth a try and I was someone who gave everything at least one try.

“Yeah right now let’s go to the fair, I’ve already called Georg and he’s meeting us there” Gustav said before he started ushering us out to Bill’s car seeing as it would be easier to just take his car; I rolled my eyes as I walked behind Bill and grabbed my hand bag from my room.

I sat beside my cousin in Bill’s car and texted my sister alerting her that we were all on our way to the fair; I reassured her that I would try to keep the guys at a distance and distract them the best that I could which I knew wasn’t going to be easy. It didn’t take us long until Bill was parking his car beside Georg’s and Gustav was buying the tickets; honestly I didn’t mind coming here because I had only been to fairs in New York and this one was amazing already.

“Can we go on that?” I asked pointing to a roller coaster as I put my plan into action but I didn’t really think it would work until Bill grabbed my hand and pulled me into the rides line; the guys followed us which was good for my plan but it wasn’t good for me, I didn’t like roller coasters one bit and now I was stuck on one.

“Fine we can go on some rides but we still have to keep our eyes open for Brianna and Collin” Georg told us all when a girl suddenly walked up to Tom and just hugged him; I saw the shock on his face until he saw who the girl was and started talking to her.

“Great now Ria is here, all she’s going to do is slow us all down. Man I don’t like her one bit and Tom isn’t even dating her yet she acts like they are” Bill complained as he and I got on the ride sitting beside each other with Gustav and Georg behind us; Tom decided to skip this ride so he could talk to Ria which I didn’t like for some reason, I just didn’t get a good vibe from her.

Soon the ride had started moving and I was already holding onto the safely railing that was locked into place over my chest; Gustav was quick to notice how I was and mentioned that maybe we shouldn’t have gotten on this ride but we all knew that it was too late to get off now.

I felt so sorry for Bill because I started screaming as loud as I could as the ride got faster around the track; my screams were so loud that I knew Tom would be able to hear me over everyone else who was screaming and I had my eyes squeezed shut so I wouldn’t see anything but I could still feel when the ride dropped.

“Are you guys trying to kill my sister? Because you’re doing a pretty damn good job at it” I heard Brianna scold the guys as we finally got off the ride and walked back over to Tom who still had Ria hanging around him; I knew Brianna must have heard my screams or saw Tom so she dragged Collin over.

“We’re sorry, we didn’t know she hated them so much. She asked to go on one to distract us so we did” Bill told Brianna softly as he let me go when Brianna pulled me into her arms and hugged me tightly; I hugged her right back and looked at Collin only to see him rolling his eyes at something and I knew what that something was, it was the guys and I because we seem to always be there when he’s around Brianna.

“They aren’t trying to kill me Breezy so you can stop worrying about me, I did ask them to go on the ride but I just wasn’t planning on them agreeing. But I’m fine, see no harm done” I reassured my sister as I pulled back from our hug and smiled at her; I looked her over when I noticed how happy she looked which was weird because she hasn’t had that happy glow since our parents died and I knew instantly what made her so happy.

“Well how about we leave Brianna and Collin to their date, I think there’s some games over that way which we can play” Tom said quickly to change the subject and get us moving again so Brianna and her new boyfriend could be left alone; which didn’t work because Gustav and Georg stood their ground.

“But I thought we were going to hang out Tom? Just the two of us, maybe we could have our own date. Besides why do you want to be around someone who doesn’t have a fashion sense or someone with pathetic red hair” Ria said to Tom but she was looking at Brianna and I like we were below her because we didn’t flaunt our bodies around for attention; I can take people saying things about me but no one talks about my sister like that.

Brianna and I took a step forward at the exact same time with the same idea in our head but we were stopped when Georg wrapped his arm around Brianna’s waist and led her back from Ria; Tom shook Ria’s hand off his arm before he wrapped his arm around my waist and led me back until I was standing with my sister who was mumbling about kicking Ria’s ass for saying what she did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Willow's Outfit

Song: Sleepwalker By Adam Lambert
Please comment, we love hearing feedback on our story!