Fairy Tale

Locked In A Room

I was sitting in the living room on the couch beside Brianna as she told me about the date she had with Colin last night; it had been nearly two weeks since we went to the fair to spy on Brianna and Colin but thankfully the guys had eased up a tiny bit on the happy couple, although all four of the guys still hated Colin’s guts and when I asked them why all they would tell me was ‘They’ve seen guys like him before’.

“We had dinner at this amazing little restaurant and then we walked along the beach, it was so amazing Lolo. Oh Willow what’s wrong?” Brianna told me with a dreamy look in her eyes before she noticed the tears that had formed in my eyes; which of course made my sister worry about me as she wrapped an arm around my shoulder and rubbed my back.

“No I’m okay, I’m just so happy that you finally found a good guy that treats you right. I know Mom and Dad would be so proud of you just like I am, but now I’m all alone with the guys” I told my sister softly as I quickly wiped my eyes and leaned into her; honestly I was a little jealous of Brianna because she had a guy who cared about her and I didn’t although my feelings had been confusing me because I was exactly starting to pay more attention to Tom.

“Thank you Lolo, that means so much to me. And you’ll find a guy soon, I just know you will and you never know maybe that guy is right in front of you” Brianna told me with a smile making me roll my eyes at her; she and Bill have gotten it into their heads that Tom and I were made to be together but I disagree because Tom will do something and then I’ll pick a fight with him.

“Whatever, you know I can’t stand him Breezy. So you and Bill can stop thinking up plans to get us closer, because it’s not going to work” I told my sister firmly but I knew she wouldn’t listen to me so I don’t know why I even try; Brianna just gave me a smile as we watched the TV while eating a box of chocolates that Colin had sent Brianna this morning along with some more flowers.

It was a horrible day outside as it was pouring with rain but Gustav still had to go out to the studio with the guys; they were listening to the final copy of their album that they just finished a few days ago so Brianna and I decided to give them some privacy so we stayed home, besides all of them were going to come over after they finished.

We only had to wait about 20 minutes until the guys walked into the house with Bill holding a few plastic bags with our lunch inside; things between Georg and Brianna had gotten a bit better but Georg was still crushed that my sister picked Colin, I hated seeing Georg hurt like this but he always tried to push his feelings back so no one else would realise how he felt about Brianna.

Gustav and Bill set the table while I got everyone a drink and Brianna served everyone the Greek food that the guys picked out; I sat in between Gustav and Georg as we all started to eat and talk about the album because Bill was about to explode if he didn’t tell us, besides it wasn’t like Brianna or I were going to tell anyone else so it was safe to tell us.

After lunch Georg and Tom did the washing up while Brianna took my hand and pulled me upstairs; she lead me into my bedroom and I was now beyond confused because I didn’t know what was going on.

“Just wait in here alright, you’ll know what’s happening in a few minutes” Brianna told me when she saw the confusion on my face so I took a seat on my bed and waited; I heard footsteps in the hallway before I saw Brianna, Bill and Tom, I knew exactly what they were doing when Bill pushed Tom into my room and quickly shut the door.

“You two aren’t getting out of that room until we’ve talked and made up, we’re all sick and tired of you fighting with each other” Bill told us through the door and I could hear Brianna’s giggles on the other side of the door; I jumped up before running over to my door and trying to pull it open but I couldn’t because they had somehow locked my door in place.

“Brianna let us out this instant! Bill I swear I’ll get you back for this” I yelled through the door to them before I heard them laugh and walk back downstairs; I let a sigh escape from my lips when I realised the only way to get out was to talk to Tom which I wasn’t looking forward too, because in my mind he was still a man whore.

“You kept him? I thought you would have thrown him out by now” Tom said to me breaking the silence that had fallen on us; I turned around to face him and saw that he was looking at the toy dog he had brought for me which was sitting on my bed.

“Of course I kept him, I had named him as soon as I saw him in your hands. I couldn’t throw around my little Waffles” I said as I looked at Tom as a wide smile formed on his lips before he looked back over to me; I bit down on my bottom lip and quickly looked away as I walked over to my desk and sat down on my chair.

“I am so sorry about everything I’ve done or said to you Willow, sometimes I don’t even know why I say those things to you. I really don’t mean to hurt you” Tom said to me softly in his deep voice as he took a seat on the edge of my bed and looked at me; I looked up which was a mistake because it caused our eyes to lock together but it was also good because I saw that he was being honest.

“No Tom, it’s not your fault. It’s mine because I’m the one who picks fights with you, so I’m sorry. It’s just I’ve seen what guys like you can do, not that you’re anything like Tyler because you aren’t” I said to him as I fiddled with the hem of my shirt which was a nervous habit of mine; right now I was nervous being in a room alone with Tom.

“Who’s Tyler?” Tom asked me as he kept his eyes locked with mine and I could feel the tears start to form in them again; I took a deep breath to try to help settle my nerves but I knew once I told Tom everything that I would feel better, I just hated talking about what happened because I didn’t like how Tyler made me act.

“Tyler is my ex-boyfriend, he was my first serious boyfriend and I thought that he was the one. He was amazing, he got along with Brianna and our parents. He made me feel like a princess so I fell for everything he said” I told Tom who was listening to me intently as I remembered back to how Tyler charmed me; he used his charm on everyone so they would like him even Brianna fell for it and she never liked any guy I was crushing on.

“Things were great between us until he started pressuring me to sleep with him, I said no because I wasn’t ready for that yet but he didn’t take it as well as I thought he would. That was the first time he hit me and then his true colours came out, one day I said yes to him hoping he would stop hitting me but he didn’t” I said to Tom as I looked down to my lap and blinked back the tears that were threatening to fall.

“I’m so sorry Willow, I didn’t know what you’ve been through. I feel like such a jerk now” Tom said to me softly as I looked back at him and saw the sadness in his eyes; sadness because he didn’t know what Tyler did to me and I swear I saw some anger in his eyes too.

“It’s okay Tom, it’s over with now. I told Brianna about what was happening and she took care of it, I still don’t know what she did but I never saw Tyler. It’s in the past and that’s where I’m keeping it” I told him as I watched him stand up and walk over to me; he took my hands in his as he gently pulled me to my feet and wrapped his arms around my body, I smiled to myself as I let my body relax against his as I laid my head on his chest.

“Brianna and Bill are right, I didn’t want to admit it but they are. I really like you Willow, more than I probably should” Tom said softly to me as I felt him kiss the top of my head which caused a blush to form on my cheeks as I looked up at him; I went to say that I liked him too but I was cut off by Tom leaning down and pressing his soft lips against mine.

I closed my eyes as I kissed him back knowing that I did in fact have feelings for him; I was in the same position as Tom was because we didn’t want to listen to our feelings but they were too strong for us to ignore anymore.

I wrapped my arms around Tom’s neck as our lips moved together while he gently pulled me even closer to him and it was like our bodies fitted together perfectly; Tom had one hand on the small of my back while his other hand was cupping my cheek as we kissed, I shivered slightly as his lip ring moved over my lips.

We were too wrapped up in each other that we didn’t hear the door open but I heard my sisters squeal clearly which is what made me pull back from Tom; I stayed in his arms as we both saw that Brianna and Bill had brought Gustav and Georg with them this time, Brianna rushed over to me and gave me a tight hug before she started threatening to hurt Tom if he ever hurt me.

I wasn’t listening to my sister as Bill and Georg hugged me as well but my eyes were focused on Gustav; he looked so sad but at the same time he looked so angry and I knew why so I walked into his arms and gave him a long hug.

“Please Gustav, Tom isn’t like that anymore and we really like each other. Please approve of him, I promise you can hit him if he hurts me. He makes me happy Gustav” I whispered into his ear as we stood there hugging each other and I knew Gustav just wanted to protect Brianna and I; if he could he would have locked us both in our rooms forever just so nothing would hurt us.

“Fine I approve, but if he hurts you in anyway then I’m not going to be happy” Gustav told me softly as he kissed the side of my head and rubbed my back gently; something that he did when either Brianna or I had calmed him down so I knew he was going to be okay with me being with Tom, just as long as he didn’t hurt me he’d get to live.
♠ ♠ ♠
Willow's Outfit

Please Comment Our Story, We Would Love Feedback!