Fairy Tale

Somewhat Truthful

I swallowed a mouthful of fries as I stared at my sister across the table we were sitting at and it didn’t take a rocket scientist to know that she didn’t want to just be Georg’s friend, Brianna had been doing so much for me lately with keeping my secret which I knew was hard on her but if it wasn’t for my sister than I could have cracked already. I didn’t want to yell and scream at Tom because I knew it would than ruin the rest of the tour, Gustav would be angry with Tom and I didn’t want that to happen and I didn’t want to come in between any of the guys.

“Just friends? Come on Breezy, this is me you’re talking to. No one ever wants to be just friends with a nice and sweet guy, who’s also very attractive” I said to Brianna as I picked up my toasted ham, cheese and tomato sandwich so I could take a bite from it, I could understand why Brianna nor Georg had made any moves towards them starting a relationship.

“It doesn’t even matter what I want, Georg probably just sees me as a friend and that’s fine with me. I’m fine with just being his friend” Brianna told me as I watched her lift her glass up to her lips and sipped her drink through the straw, but I could see straight through her because I knew her better than anyone else and always would.

“If you’re still scared because of what Collin did, then you don’t have to worry. Georg would never hurt you, he traps bugs and lets them go before he kills one. I’ve seen the way he looks at you Breezy, I just want you happy” I said to my sister as we sat in the nice café eating our lunch and I knew that I was going to have to step up, I wasn’t going to allow Brianna to continue lying to the guys for me.

“I am happy Lolo, trust me you don’t have to worry about me. I’d rather have you worry about yourself so you can take care of the baby, I’ll deal with everything else” Brianna said to me after swallowing a mouthful of her lunch as I was eating my toasted sandwich, I knew that she meant she’d deal with Tom and Megan but that simply comment made me remember what I had seen.

The image of Megan straddling Tom’s lap like I had done myself caused my chest to tighten like someone was pushing down on me, a week ago I would have told anyone that Tom wasn’t like that because he was faithful to me but now I had been proven wrong. I had no idea what I was going to do but heading home sounded pretty damn good right now, although I wouldn’t even think about leaving Brianna or making her come home with me.

“I’m always going to worry about you Breezy and I’ll start taking better care of myself, but you should still make a move on Georg because I honestly think he’s too nervous and scared to” I told my sister with a smile on my face as I pushed everything else to the back of my mind, all I needed to focus on now was myself and the baby growing inside of me which I knew would continue to grow and cause me to start showing shortly.

Most of the time that I had focused myself to stay in the bunk I was on my laptop researching about my pregnancy and babies, I knew I had to somehow get to a doctor for a check-up but that was hard on tour so I’d have to think up something very soon to allow myself to go home so I could go to the doctor office that all of the guys go to.

I watched as Brianna shrugged her shoulders letting me know that she didn’t feel like talking about her and Georg anymore, I couldn’t blame her for not making a move because she saw what I was going through although Georg was nowhere near how Tom was. I knew that Tom was a charmer and a flirt when I started dating him but I never ever thought he’d actually cheat on me, especially not with someone who worked on the tour who I’d have to see on a daily basis but it was obvious that I never passed through Tom’s mind.

A part of me wanted to know why he would cheat on me but then the other part of me didn’t want to know, I knew I had been distant lately as I was still getting used to being pregnant and the thought of bringing Tom’s child into this world. On top of that I wasn’t feeling all that amazing as I was feeling nauseous not just in mornings and a moving bus wasn’t helping, I was hungry and tired all of the time but I was also an emotional wreck.

Brianna and I talked about other things as we ate our delicious lunches before we decided to carry our bags back to where the bus was parked, I was starting to feel tired again so I didn’t want to stay out for much longer and Brianna was fine with that because she too was finished with shopping. So after we paid for lunch we each picked up our bags filled with everything we had brought and began walking, the journey back to the bus was an easy one as the streets were flat so I wasn’t going to have to struggle.

**********


My eyes slowly fluttered open as I woke up from the nap I had been taking from the moment Brianna and I returned from our shopping trip, the guys had gotten back to the bus before us and I had seen Tom standing outside with Bill but I ignored Tom the best I could. Seeing him only caused me to remember what I saw the other day and pain filled my heart once more, I did however greet Bill because I wasn’t mad or upset with him.

I was feeling hundred times better after my nap so I crawled out of my bunk but jumped out of fright when suddenly Gustav ripped back the curtain to his bunk which was across from mine, “I know something is wrong Willow, you and Brianna have been acting different and you’re going to tell me why right now” Gustav said firmly as he climbed out of his bunk as well, grabbing his black rimmed glasses which he slid into place on his face.

“Okay Gustav but I don’t want to talk here, can we go out and get something to eat?” I asked him as I had read that some pregnant women need to eat a small snack every few hours which seemed to be true, because I was indeed hungry again even though lunch had filled me up but I knew if I didn’t eat than I’d become grumpy and I didn’t want to snap at anyone.

Gustav nodded his head before we got put our shoes on and Gustav told everyone that we’re going out, I gave Brianna a reassuring smile as I followed my cousin off of the tour bus. We began walking away from the venue and into the black SUV that had taken the guys away earlier in the day, we got driven through the streets before finding a little diner because I felt like a cheese burger.

I walked into the diner with Gustav and went to order while he went to find us a table, I paid for the food I ordered and waited until it was all placed onto a tray for me to carry over to my cousin. I sat down at the table opposite him and handed him the food I got for him, I unwrapped my cheeseburger before taking a large mouthful so I could prepare myself for what I was going to tell Gustav because it wasn’t going to be the whole truth, not yet at least.

“I know I’ve been acting strange and that’s because I’m a little homesick, I miss New York and my parents and the life I had there. I do love being here with you and the guys, I never imagined I’d get to see new cities like this” I explained softly to the handsome man sitting across from me as he piled fries into his mouth, it was the truth because I did miss home and I wanted my parents here with me especially my Mom.

“That’s it? You’re just homesick Willow? I was starting to think that something was terribly wrong with you” Gustav said as a heavy sigh escaped from his lips as he realised he had been over thinking how his two cousins were acting, of course Brianna wouldn’t want to say anything because then he’d instantly think that they wanted to go home.

“Just homesick Gustav, I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you any sooner” I apologized before we ate in comfort and just talked about whatever came into our minds, spending time like this with him just made me forget about Tom cheating and I wasn’t scared about being pregnant.

I knew that when my little secret was revealed that everyone would be there to support me, right now I wasn’t sure if I’d let Tom support me but I wasn’t going to push him out of our baby’s life because he was the father and our baby would need him but did I need him as well? I wasn’t sure as I still needed to deal with him and Megan, before they tore me apart even more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Willow's Outfit

Please comment to let us know what you think about our story!