Fairy Tale

Best Shopping Area In Town

Willow got into the bunk after we finished making it deciding to call it an early night, which I didn’t blame her after finding out that Tom was cheating on her. I laid down next to Willow just soothing her as she let out a few more tears crying herself to sleep. Hearing my sister crying herself to sleep just enraged me even more than I already was at not only Tom but at Megan as well. Even though I was upset for my sister I was more concerned for the baby that was growing inside her. All of this stress wasn’t good for the baby so I knew I would need to help Willow find ways to keep her mind off of this and not go out and kick both Tom’s and Megan’s asses because that would stress Willow out as well.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door for the bus open and the boys walk in. I looked to check that Willow had gone to sleep and then slowly and quietly made my way out of the bunk and towards the front of the bus. The guys had all taken a seat on the couch and were talking about their fans and about how good the show had gone.

“Why did you and Willow leave so early?” Bill asked me as I sat next to him. I would have sat next to Georg, which by the looks of it he was expecting me to sit next to him, but that would have meant that I would be looking at Tom straight in the face and if I did that I knew I would just pounce on him.

“Willow had eaten something bad and it got her sick so I brought her back to take one of the many medicines that I keep in the cabinet” I told them knowing that they would believe that since they think I have every medicine known to mankind in the cabinet that they gave us.

“Maybe I should go check up on her” Tom said getting up to go to the back and check her.

“No” I shouted, “She’s uh sleeping and you shouldn’t disturb her if you want her to get better.” Tom shook his head knowing that I was right. I let out a small sigh of relief as Tom sat back down again. It would have been really bad if he would have woken Willow up. She still wasn’t ready to face Tom so who knows what would have come out of her mouth if she had. The guys and I had decided to call it a night after talking for a short while longer as well since they were all tired from the show and I was tried from the day’s events as well.

Next Day

It was really hard to try and avoid Tom on the bus as we were driving to the next location so I just opted to just keep my mouth shut around him and only talk to him if I really had to. The guys thought it was all odd that I wasn’t talking to Tom because while we were on tour they couldn’t get me to shut the hell up since there was nothing else better to do. Willow had chosen to just stay in the bunk to avoid Tom but every so often Tom would try and check on her and then come back with a concerned look on his face. It wasn’t only Tom though all of the guys would go and check up on her and come back looking the same way.

“Hey Bri, what’s wrong with Willow?” Gustav asked me taking a seat next to me at the table. I contemplated just telling him what happened but knew Willow would kill me. Plus I couldn’t fully explain it without letting Willow’s secret out of the bag, and if I did that she would really kill me then.

“She just isn’t feeling all that well that’s all” I said to him.

“But I heard her crying when I went over there to check on her. Are you sure she’s ok?” he asked again.

“Yea I’m sure. She was probably just watching one of her sad movies, she does that when she doesn’t feel too good” I lied to Gustav. I was hoping that he couldn’t see in my face that I wasn’t being honest with him. Thankfully he didn’t and accepted what I told him.

It took what seemed like forever to get to the next location. The guys had to rush to do some interviews as soon as we got to the venue leaving Willow and I to have some alone time. Willow heard the guys leaving and finally rolled out of her bunk. It hurt me to see her like this so I quickly looked up some of the best shopping areas in town and the best places to eat.

Once I found what I was looking for I stood up and walked to Willow’s suitcase knowing that she wouldn’t want to get off this bus unless I gave her a little push. “Here Willow put these on” I said to her handing her one of her favorite dresses and jacket with a pair of flats. She looked at me a bit puzzled but then realized what I was trying to do, “No Brianna I don’t feel like going anywhere.”

“Come on Lolo there’s no reason for us to stay on this bus and if you continue to hide Gustav is going to know that something is wrong and demand that I tell him” I pleaded with her. I knew after saying that Willow would start getting ready because she hated putting me in positions where I had to lie for her. “Alright fine” she said as she headed towards the back to change. I smiled and followed her back picking out a dress for myself to wear as well.

Once we got ready I called a cab to take us to this famous street market in town. I was so impressed at the size of this market because it was bigger than what I was used to back in New York. I could tell that Willow was so impressed too because her eyes light up like we were a kid in a candy store. “Come on” I laughed grabbing a hold of her hand and taking her over to this first shop that had a number of different styles of clothing.

Walking around trying different things on and buying things here and there was really fun. Willow was also having a blast dressing me up like I was her personal lifesize Barbie doll. This was the first time that I had really seen her laugh and doing something fun for a long time. Not only were there really cool things for Willow and I to buy but there were also so many beautiful things to look at that I couldn’t help but take pictures of everything that we saw. We had so many bags that we couldn’t carry them all so we decided that it was time to go and find something to eat before heading back to the bus.

There was this little café that looked so small and cozy that it was just inviting us to go inside. “Thanks for bringing me here Breezy, I needed some retail therapy and I know how much you hate shopping” Willow said to me as the waiter walked away to put our orders in.

“You’re welcome and it’s not that I hate shopping it’s just I don’t like going too much, Just every once in a while” I smiled at my sister. As we waited for our food we took another look at the things we bought and all of the pictures we took on both my digital camera and my Polaroid.

Our food came in what seemed like less than five minutes, which we were happy about because shopping had given us such a big appetite. “So what is going on between you and Georg?” Willow asked taking a bite from her food. It took me a while to answer her because I wasn’t even sure. I mean we were hanging out more together but I always attributed that to the fact that we were on tour and stuck on a bus for such a long time.

“Nothing Lolo we’re just friends” I said to her. Willow gave me a look that told me that she wasn’t buying my answer. “Noting really, I mean I do like Georg but we’re just friends that’s all” I said again and even I could hear in my voice that I wanted to be more than “just friends.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to get this out life got a little hectic for me but here you guys go I hope you like it. Don't forget to comment to tell us what you thin we really love and appreciate your comments.

Brianna's Outfit