Fairy Tale

Facial Masks

While Brianna was outside talking to Georg I was inside with Bill, Gustav and Tom; I had put my hair into a messy bun and then Bill and I started putting a facial mask on each other which was extremely fun for us. Then I gave puppy dog eyes to Gustav making him cave and letting me put the mask on his face as well; I didn’t even try with Tom because I was kind of trying to avoid him since I cried into his chest and he held me, it was weird between us now.

I smiled as Bill led my sister into the house with Georg following closely behind her; Georg already had his hair up in a ponytail which was a lot easier for me. Once he was inside I jumped onto him from behind causing us to fall to the ground; I heard laughing from everyone as I started putting the mask onto Georg’s face as well which he didn’t seem to like all that much.

“What the hell Willow? Someone get her off me, I don’t want this stuff on my face” Georg complained as I covered most of his face with the mask; I rolled my eyes as I saw Tom step forward to pull me off Georg but I was quicker than him, as I climbed off Georg and gave Bill a high five.

“I should have guessed you were up to something Will, and I should have known that it would involve facial masks” Brianna said smiling as she shook her head and gave me her ‘give Tom a chance’ look; which I of course ignored because I just didn’t like Tom and I didn’t want to give him a chance.

“What? It’s not my fault that Bill and I got bored, besides Georg should lighten up because Gustav let me put a mask on his face” I said smiling as I Georg stood up and gave me a playful glare; Bill and I smiled at each other as we had planned on what we were all doing tonight, well it was Bill’s idea as he wanted to take Brianna and I out.

“I’m sure Will was just trying to make you look somewhat decent for tonight, we after all are going out to a club and showing the girls what a good night is” Bill said smiling at everyone as I stood beside Brianna; she was more of the stay home type while I was more of the partier which she didn’t really like as I get drunk quiet quickly.

“Oh no, not again” Brianna groaned as she tried to escape but I had already grabbed her hand and was leading her upstairs; I was the girly one so I loved to get Brianna ready for a special occasion or for a night out, even though I knew she didn’t like it that much but she let me do it anyway.

“Oh yes Breezy, you are going to sit there and not complain this time” I said happily as I pulled Brianna into my bedroom and placed her down at my dressing table; I got straight to work on her hair which I curled loosely and let her hair drape around her shoulders.

Bill called up to us saying he, Tom and Georg would met us at the club; they left to get ready while Gustav made himself comfortable on my bed and watched us in amusement at what Brianna was going through, he had washed the facial mask off already.

“You two don’t have to go tonight if you don’t want too, we’ll understand if either of you don’t feel up to going out” Gustav said to us softly as he flickered through the TV channels on the TV that was placed in front of my bed; I knew he was worried about us after our little break downs earlier today and I hated making people worry about me.

“We’re fine Gustav and thank you for worrying about us, but we’re both fine now besides I think Will and Bill would kill me if I didn’t go with you guys tonight” Brianna said smiling as I finished doing her makeup; I did a grey smoky eye with neutral lips and cheeks which really did suit her and made her look drop dead gorgeous.

“I agree with my sister, you shouldn’t worry about us so much Gustie. We just got a shock today that’s all, we’ll be fine with time” I reassured our cousin with a smile as I walked into my bathroom and washed the facial mask off my face; then I sat down at my dressing table and started on curling my hair.

Brianna walked over to her room to get changed as Gustav did the same; I did gold eyes with pink cheeks and lips while my hair looked similar to Brianna’s. I had just changed when Brianna walked into my room which is normally does; she was wearing a pretty purple dress that looked amazing on her with some jewellery and a cute pair of heels.

“Let’s go, I can’t wait to have some fun tonight” I said when Gustav stood in my doorway all ready to go as well; the three of us walked downstairs and into the garage after Gustav grabbed his car keys, Brianna sat in the front with Gustav while I sat in the back seat.

It didn’t really take us that long to get to the club but I was having a great time looking at the view at night; Gustav parked in the club’s car park that was behind the building and we climbed out. We entered through the back door because of Gustav; if we went through the front than Gustav would get attacked by fans or anyone else who was out in the line.

“Looking good ladies, damn we’re lucky to have you two in our company” Tom said with his smug smirk on his face; Gustav lead Brianna and I up to the second level of the club were the VIP room was which had apparently been booked for us tonight, which was pretty damn good in my book.

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed a shot off the table and drowned it letting the alcohol burn my throat on the way down; Brianna smiled as she nudged me a little before she took a seat in between Bill and Georg. I drowned one more shot before I made my way down to the dance floor which is where I loved to be; I started dancing ballet when I was six and as I grew up I went through a lot of different types of dancing, I love it and it reminds me of my Mom who used to dance as well.

I danced for a while with Brianna who came down for a bit and then I danced with Bill for a long time; we took a breather and got ourselves a drink which turned into a few more drinks, I could feel the alcohol taking effect on my body when a guy asked me to dance which I agreed to straight away.

He was German but spoke English so I could understand him; he had light brown hair, deep blue eyes, a tan so overall he was very attractive in my eyes; he wrapped his arms around my waist as we moved to the music and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

“I’m Vic, what’s your name gorgeous?” Vic asked into my ear as I could actually heard him over the loud music; I barely heard him but it wasn’t because of the music it was because I saw Tom behind us, he was dancing with a blonde girl who’s dress barely covered her ass and I swear her boobs would fall out of her dress at any time.

“Oh… I’m Willow, nice to meet you Vic” I said back into Vic’s ear as Tom’s eyes locked onto mine and I thought that he looked jealous of something or someone; but then the look was gone and his smug smirk was back on his lips as he started grinding with the blonde, his hand ran all over the girl’s body.

I danced with Vic until I started getting hot again so I told him that I was going out back to get some fresh air; I went upstairs to the VIP room and told Brianna where I would be knowing that if I didn’t then she would panic when she couldn’t find me, she of course told me to be careful which was normal for her.

I closed the backdoor when it was suddenly opened again but before I could even turn around to see who it was a hand was over my mouth; an arm wrapped around my body and I was dragged out into the club’s car park, my screams was muffled but no one was even there to hear my screams. I struggled against the man but it did nothing as he was way stronger and overpowered me quickly; the guy pushed me into his car and locked the doors.

“Vic? What are you doing? Let me go, please let me go” I said when I turned around and saw who it was; I was shocked to see that it was him because he seemed really nice to me but I guess that was just a cover to how he really was, a jerk.

“You can’t get me all worked up like that and then leave me hanging, I get what I want and then you can leave” Vic told me with a chuckle as I tried to open the passenger side door which was locked so I was going nowhere; tears started falling down my cheeks as the realization of what he was going to do hit me, he was going to rape me.

Vic’s lips crashed down onto mine as he kissed me hungrily but I didn’t kiss him back; maybe because I couldn’t because he was making me sick to my stomach. His hands started groping my body making more tear roll down my cheeks; he smirked seeing how this was affecting me and I wanted to slap that smirk off of his face.

I screamed when a rock broke through the back side window and someone reached in and unlocked my door; I was pulled out of the car but Vic went to grab my leg so I kicked him hard in the face, before I was held against someone’s chest and held in strong familiar arms.

“Thank goodness you’re alright Will, I was so scared when Tom checked on you and told us he couldn’t find you” Brianna said as she ran over to me and pulled me into her arms; I hugged her tightly and cried onto her shoulder.

“I’m sorry Brianna, I’m so sorry. I didn’t see him behind me, I tried to get away but he was too strong” I cried as I clung onto my sister and shook a little in her arms from the shock of what just happened; I glanced behind her saw the guys standing there and I knew it had been Gustav too unlock my door and Tom to pull me out of the car. Brianna quickly led me back over to Gustav’s car while Bill held both our purses; my sister helped me into Gustav’s car as the guys talked outside about something.

Everything after that was a little bit of a blur as I couldn’t really focus on anything; but I did notice that Gustav was driving us back to his house and the guys were following behind us. Brianna was sitting beside me with her arms wrapped tightly around me as she wiped my tears away when they fell; so much for a fun night out which I had just completely ruined for everyone.

Brianna took me upstairs to my room where she helped me remove my makeup and brush my teeth; I changed into my pajamas before I climbed into my bed letting Brianna tuck me in and make sure I was okay, we always did this when the other was sick or something had upset us. She waited with me as Gustav came in and saw me; well Georg, Bill and Tom came in to see me first and then Gustav did because he stayed with Brianna until I was fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Willow's Outfit

Please comment!