Fairy Tale

Black Box

Once Willow fell asleep I slowly made my way out of her room and walked downstairs into the kitchen grabbing myself a bottle of water. I made my way into the living room and took a seat on the couch bringing my knees up to my chest. I was really hoping that after everything that has happened to us that everything was fine and we would finally be able to stop hearting and then this happened. It took everything in me to not run up to the car and start beating the crap out of that creep for trying to rape my sister. Not like I would have gotten close to do that anyway since the boys would have grabbed me and pulled me to the car before I got the chance to.

I felt someone sit next to me and I snapped out of my thoughts. I looked over and saw Gustav sitting there in a trance like state of his own. He freaked out just as much as I did when Tom came back into the club and said that he couldn’t find Willow anywhere.

“Gustav” I said softly placing my hand on his shoulder snapping him out of his trance. He looked at me and frowned a little bit.

“I should have went out there with her then none of this would have happened” he said looking down and placing his head in his hand.

“Gustav you couldn’t have known that that was going to happen to her” I said moving a bit closer and rubbing his arm as I tried to comfort him.

“I know but still you girls came here to try and escape all of the bad things that have happened to the both of you and yet something bad still happened” he said softly looking at me.

“The universe is sick and twisted Gustav it will keep throwing all of these bad things at us until it can find someone else to bully and only then will good things start happening again”

“Well then I think the good stuff is coming soon because you both need it” Gustav said wrapping his arms around me and hugging me tightly. I smiled hugging him back hopping that he was right about that because I was really tired of having all of these things happen to us.

Gustav and I sat in the living room and talked for a few minutes longer before we decided that it was time for us to head to bed. I checked in on Willow once more and then headed into my room; I grabbed my towel and decided to take a quick shower to wash away the club smell. When I was done I put on my pajamas and climbed into bed.

My eyes shot open as I sat up in my bed the next morning after having a nightmare that the guy at the club had succeeded in raping Willow, and then killed her afterward and I didn’t find her until the next day when her body was found in the dumpster underneath a pile of rubbish. I crawled out of bed and checked to make sure that Willow was safely sleeping in her bed. I sighed softly realizing that my dream had gotten me all worried for nothing.

I needed to clear my head and the only way that I knew how to do that was if I hit something. Back home whenever I needed to clear my head I would always sneak out in the middle of the night to look for a street fight; but ever since Willow found out that I had done that and begged me not to do that anymore I just went to the local gym and spared with someone who was training for a fight. I went on my laptop and found the nearest mixed martial arts gym, I took down the address and got dressed. Before I left I made sure that I left a note for both Willow and Gustav so that they wouldn’t worry about me being gone.

I walked into the Black Box gym and headed towards the back where all the fighting equipment was after I filled out a gym membership. This gym was better than the one that I had went to at home, it was huge and everything was state of the art unlike the one at home that was small and everything was just as old as the owner was. I pulled out my gloves from my bag and began to put them on as I walked over towards a free punching bag. I placed my gym bag on the floor and placed my headphones in my ears blasting Disturbed.
I was probably working out for no more than five minutes when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and stared into the eyes of a beautiful baby blue eyed stranger.

“Can I help you?” I asked him taking out my headphones.

“Oh thank god you speak English,” he laughed, “I was looking for someone to spar with and everyone else I tried to asked answered me back in German and I couldn’t understand a word that they were saying.”

“Well you are in a gym in Germany so what did you expect” I giggled.

“Right, I’m Collin” he smiled at me extending his hand.

“Brianna” I smiled back shaking his hand.

“So how about it Brianna? Would you spar with me?” he said motioning over to the mats in the middle of the gym.

“Alright but I can’t promise that I’ll take it easy on you” I smirked.

Collin and I spared with each other for over an hour. I had to admit that he was a pretty good fighter and he wasn’t too hard on the eyes either. As we were sparing I got to know him better and found out that he is from Chicago and that his parents own a successful string of hotels. I also found out that he is part German and that he moved to Germany to get in touch with his roots. When we were done Collin invited me out to get some food and I agreed on the conditions that I went home and changed out of my sweaty gym clothes.

“So then I’ll meet you at the restaurant at 12 pm then?” Collin asked as he walked me out to the car.

“Yea sure meet you there” I smiled getting in my car and driving off. I walked into Gustav’s home only to be tackled in a hug by Willow.

“Where the heck have you been Breezy? I’ve been worried sick” Willow scolded me as she let go.

“I went to the gym to clear my head, I left a note on the counter saying where I was going” I said walking over and grabbing the note to show everyone only to find that it was missing.

“That’s what was on it? Sorry I spilt my coffee on it and couldn’t make out what it said afterwards so I threw it away” Gustav said rubbing the back of his neck.

“You should have taken your phone with you Bri, when Willow said that you were gone we feared the worse after what happened last night” Georg said softly looking at me.

I instantly felt bad that I made everyone worry so much about me like that. I hated making people worry about me as much as they did. So to make it up to everyone I decided to invite them out to lunch with Collin and I. The guys didn’t seem too happy that I had met someone at the gym and was already making plans with them to hang out after a couple of hours but they agreed to go just to make sure that I was safe. I could tell that Georg really didn’t like it because it was written all over his face. Willow on the other hand was excited that I had made a friend other than the guys and insisted that she did my make up and tell her all about him before we met up at the restaurant.

“Willow its just lunch don’t you think that doing all of this is going just a bit overboard?” I asked my sister as she started applying makeup to my face.

“Nonsense Bri don’t you remember what mom always taught us? No matter what the occasion always make yourself look presentable because you never know what is going to happen” Willow smiled lightly dusting my face with a bit of makeup.

“Fine” I smiled at her allowing her to finish.

Once everyone was done getting ready we got into Tom’s Escalade and drove over to the restaurant where I was meeting Collin at. When we got there I found Collin quickly and walked over towards him.

“Hey, um I hope you don’t mind my friends came with me because I promised them lunch after worrying them so much earlier” I said to Collin as he got up to great me.

“No that’s fine” he smiled at me stopping a waiter telling him that we needed a bigger table.

Even though Collin said that it was fine his face said otherwise. I could also tell at first glance that Georg really didn’t like Collin because as we were walking to our new table I saw him glaring at Collin. If looks could kill at that moment then Georg’s looks would have killed Collin instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brianna's Gym outfit
Brianna's lunch outfit

Please comment, we really appreciate them.