Sequel: A Burden

A Mistake

A Long Expected Guest

There once was a time called the Third Age, and a place called Middle Earth. There, there was a humble part of the country for the Little Folk, called the Shire. The Little Folk there had neither worries nor problems, and were for the most part, peaceful.

That is where our story begins. One Hobbit living in the Shire was having a particularly large party soon, and his nephew and adoptive niece were welcoming an expected guest to Hobbiton.

“Gandalf!” Raina yelled, tossing her book to the side as she jumped up to welcome the old wizard.

“You’re late,” Frodo said, standing beside his sister.

“A wizard is never late,” Gandalf corrected. “Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.” After a moment, the almost human girl, Raina, was the first to crack a smile. Then the Hobbit boy laughed with the old wizard.

“It’s good to have you back,” Raina said, smiling as she hopped into Gandalf’s cart with Frodo, giving him a hug.

They traveled through the scenic fields and trees, passing annoyed elderly folk, as well as excited children.

“Gandalf, Gandalf!” one particular group of children called. When Gandalf didn’t respond, they fell quiet, until a firework shot out of the cart into the air, decorating the atmosphere with dancing colors. They cheered as an old man seemed to glare at Gandalf’s back.

“You’ve caused quite a commotion, you know,” Frodo told Gandalf.

“A commotion?” Gandalf mused.

“Yes, whatever you did to get old Bilbo on an adventure, you have been officially labeled a Disturber of the Peace,” Raina informed him.

Gandalf chuckled. “All I did was give him a small push out the door, what harm is that?”

“Either way, some folk think that you are hardly welcome here anymore,” Frodo said.

“But it’s still great to have you back,” Raina finished as they both hopped off the wizard’s cart.

“See you at the party, Gandalf!”

“See you two there,” Gandalf replied with a warm smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not sure how this is going to turn out, since it's my first layout and whatnot. If I did something wrong, comment about it por favor!