Status: Updateing when ever n_n

If You Got the Time

Hard goodbyes

We had been driving for hours just waiting for something to happen. We thanked the lord that nothing had happened so far but it seemed real sketchy. The feeling brought back horrible memories for Karina and I.

Karina, Kyra and I were sitting in Karina’s room when we heard a scream. We ran out to see someone trying to break in.

“Quick girls, go to the attic. Remember, we’ve practiced this. You know their going to take me but I’m going to be back….with your mother…” She trailed off. We knew she was lying. There was no way you could make it out of there alive. She shooed us away. She quickly ran up to the attic. We all sat down in the corner. Karina held Kyra as she started to cry.

“Shh, we have to be quiet…” I whispered softly to her as I wiped my own tear from my cheek. She buried her head into the crook of Karina’s neck. We heard a loud noise which cause us to look down. You could see through the cracks of the floors. There were two dracs holding Karina’s mother.

“Where are those precious daughters of yours?” A bald headed man who we would soon find out was Korse asked her.

“I don’t know. I sent them to get soon things.” She said confidently. That was the thing about Karina’s mom, she could lie really easily.

“I assume you know that the two of them…Uh Karina and Sara…they’re special. We need them.” He said getting closer to her face.

“Well you’re never going to get them!” She yelled and spit in his face. He let out a growl and raised up his hand and slapped her in the face. She gasped loudly. The tears rolled down her face. He looked at her like it was nothing.

“Take her to the car!” He demanded. They all filed out. He was last. He looked around one more time then slammed the door shut. We heard the car start and drive away.

“Do you think it’s okay to come out?” Karina asked.

“We’ll have to be quiet. He may have left someone here for when we ’come back’” I said using air quotes. She nodded. We all walked down stairs.

“Okay so mom said that when this happens we have to go and open the secret door. She said the code is carved underneath the coffee table beside it.” Karina said quietly. We walked over to the door. I got on the floor. I looked at the code. 12811.

“It’s 12811.” I said. She typed in the code. The door opened slowly. We gasped when we saw what is inside of it. There were 4 ray guns. Four outfits with unknown names sewed on them. There were four matching masks laying beside them. There was a radio and a map to California. We looked on the table that was in the middle of the room. There were supplies. There was also a note. Karina walked over and picked in up. She started to read it out loud.

“My dearest children,

I know all of this is overwhelming and hard to all take in but when they take me you guys are going to have to change. You are now Killjoys. There are two other girls you’re going to have to find. Their names are Bethany and Epiphany. You guys have to stay together to survive. This will be hard but you guys have to go to California to find four other Killjoys. There names are: Party Poison, Jet Star, Kobra Kid, and Fun Ghoul. Now I have all my faith in you. I trust that you will take care of Kyra and raise her good. But you know you also have to raise yourselves. I know it’s a lot to hold but you guys are adults now. You will be treated as adults. Now I just want you to know that I love you all and if we don’t reunite soon we will in the end. Please stay safe and help the ones who need it. Love, Mom.”


Karina finished. We were now all crying. We all jumped when we heard pounding on the door. We all looked at each other wide eyed.

“Help!!” We heard. We all ran to the door. We opened it slowly. There stood two girls who looked like they had been crying.

“I’m Epiphany and this is Bethany. Our mom’s just got taken. They pushed us out of the window and told us to come here.” She rushed out and handed us a map that had directions on how to get here. We didn’t say anything. We just let them in. We all walked into the secret room.

“Kyra go shut the door.” Karina said. Kyra walked over and pushed a button. The door slid shut.

“We’re supposed to be together. It says it in this letter…” I trailed off.

“Our mom’s always told us that we needed to be with you guys too. We just had to wait until something like this happened.” Bethany said quietly.

We all looked at each other and realized that this was really happening.


"Star they’re right behind us!" I turned around and looked at what Kiss was talking about. There were four Dracs behind us. I took a sharp turn as Kiss and Deadly stood up and started to aim at them. Remains held Kyra down so she wouldn’t get hurt. They had taken out most of them but there was still a car following us.

“Take them down!” Remains yelled.

“We’re trying!!” Deadly yelled back.

“Hold on!!” I yelled at them. I then turned sharply once more. They all screamed.

“Damn!” Kiss said loudly. She and Deadly shot at them together which cause their car to blow up.

“I hold you to hold on!” I said with a laugh as they both sat back down.

“Is everyone okay?” Wild Innocence asked quietly. I glanced back at her through the rear view mirror. She was curled into Remains’ side.

“We’re fine.” Kiss said to her.

“It’s getting late Star. We should somewhere to rest. We’ve been driving since 6 this morning.” Deadly said. I nodded my head. I pulled the car over. We all got out. We got the stuff out of the back and set up.

“We have to take turns watching. I’ll go first then wake Kiss up in a few hours.” Remains said. We all nodded and laid down trying to get some much needed rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it took so long to get up! It's kind of bad because I have writers block! I'm sorry!!