I Love Taylor Lautner More Than You

Paparazzi

Two days later

I was nearly in tears. "Do you really have to go?" I asked. I know I was being selfish and acting like a child but I seriously couldn't help it. I clung to his chest like a little girl. Taylor looked down at me with big brown eyes apologetically

" I wasn't even suppose to be here in the first place. It's really close to the Breaking Dawn premiere Ash. You know I want to stay with you. You know that." he pressed his lips to my hair and I buried my face in to his neck and sniffled.

"Please don't cry." he whispered. Memories of our first night together flashed through my yes. I removed my head from his neck.

"Promise to call Okay?"

"Of course Ashley anytime I can." he kissed me gently then pulled away and adjusted his traveling bag on his shoulder .

"Ready to go?" he asked as he gripped my hand tightly. I nodded, I was the one who was suppose to me asking that, not him. We started out of the room and I stayed quiet because I knew if I said something I would end up crying or something stupidly girly like that. I looked over at his face and just stared at him. How did I get a guy like him? Oh yeah, you kidnapped him.

He looked over at me after a moment obviously feeling my stares.

"What?" he said with a shy smile and stopped walking. I put my hand on the side of his face and pulled him in for a kiss I broke away first and we descended down the stairs.

I broke away from him and lead him into the living room. I noticed David lounging on the couch with nothing but a pull up on. I shook my head at me.

"David," I called to him. He had his eyes glued on Yo Gababa his new obsession.

"David." I called a little louder and stood in front of the TV.

"Hmmm?" he asked and he brought his head up a little.

"Taylor's leaving. Come say bye." I started to leave the room since he wasn't getting up.

"Bye!" I said for more effect.

"No!" he screamed dramatically. I gripped Taylor's hand and put my hand on the door knob. Just as I was about to open the door I felt David's body attack my leg. He whined until I bent down to pick him up. I opened the door and rolled my eyes and looked over at Taylor. He smiled at me.

I stared at his car which was now parked infront my house. It was a really nice car that I didn't know the name off. I really don't deserve him. I walked with him until we were standing directly infront of the car.

"Before I forget, let me give these to you." He opened the passenger seat door and threw the bad inside and then reached into his pockets. He had 3 familiar looking tickets in his hands. He hands then to me. I adjusted David on my hip and looked at my hand at what he gave me. They were VIP necklaces for the Breaking Dawn premiere.

I gasped even though it was really Serena's job to do that.

"Yeah their for the premiere, I know you don't like this vampire stuff, but I'd appreciate if you came."

I looked up from the thin pieces of plastic in my hand at Taylor's face.

"Of course I'll come!" I went to hug him tightly then quickly released them. David whined on contact but I ignored him.

"A-are we going to sit together?" I was kind of afraid of the answer because we did talk about this. We didn't want anyone (anyone as in the paparazzi and the tabloids) knowing about us. I was kind of freaked out about the idea of people following me around and me not getting my privacy. I really don't know how these celebrities do it.

Taylor ran a hand through his hair and I immediately regretted asking the questioned. Embarrassed I looked at David.

"Yeah, after you meet my parents." he paused and I looked up at him wide eyed. I swallowed.

"Before the premiere we have a congrats dinner for me, so I think that will be the best time. Don't you think so?"

"Yeah! Yes," I said a little to quickly. Taylor eyed me quizzically.

"Everything will be fine. They'll love you." he grinned at me. And that grin forced me to believe it was true.

.

.

.

.

.

2 hours later

That goodbye was not good. I cried and I felt stupid for crying then cried some more. Taylor left about 20 minutes later when I had calmed down a bit. I know I'm a sad person, crying just because my boyfriend is leaving. But, don't put me in the same catergory as you who is probably crazy obsessed with him. When I went to kiss him goodbye David started to get all jealous and I had screamed at him so now he's mad at me.

Right now I was ecstatic I had found a pretty good place for us to move into. It was a two bedroom apartment and it pretty nicely priced so we'd be moving in a month. I was excited. I found myself on the couch with Serena who was surfing the channels.

She stopped on the E! . I found it weird that she was still into famous people like this. Her new obsession in now Justin Bieber and it makes me sad. I looked over and glared at her when she started grinning when the boy himself showed up on the screen.

She looked over at me and grinned even harder.

"What he's cute?"

"Blah!" I said at her. I made myself comfortable and rested my head in her lap ready to take a nap.

"Stay right there, up next Taylor Lautner and his Mystery Girl!" I felt Serena tense up in my lap. My heart suddenly started pounding. Holy hell. I quickly sat up and looked at the television it was at a commercial about some new phone then I looked back at Serena. Her eyes were wide and she looked at me with some kind of explanation.

The minutes it took to get back to the tv show were pure torture. It couldn't be me right...we never went anywhere out in the open we were always here. We were always careful.

"It might not be you Ash." Serena said looking over at from the corner of her eye.

"It's not me." I snapped at her as I squeezed my thighs. If it wasn't then who the hell is it?

The show came back and I saw the volume caption come up telling me the volume was being raised it. Of course they lied when they said Taylor's story was up next. I almost started to swear at the TV, but by then end of the show he's story started. I gripped Serena's hand for support.

"Sorry Die-hard- Taylor Lautner fan's looks like Taylor's taken. Taylor Lautner was seen on a date two days ago with a pretty brunette." I gasped when a picture of Taylor and I inside the gazebo popped up on the TV. It's me, crap.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just want to see what would happen if I updated....if you care comment.