Status: Still getting these chapters writin bruhh!

IDGAF

I Can Feel You All Around Me

He had a dark purple tint to his hair and dark brown eyes, I took the lighter slowly. "Thank you" I said with a small puff of the addiction in my hand. I handed the lighter back and he nodded and pulled a cigg out. "Names Alex" He said with a long drawn out puff. "Call me Ash" I said inspecting his face for any emotion. He was quite gorgeous, a dark hint hid behind his eyes which drew me in. Mystery was written all over him, and I kinda liked it.

I threw the cigg on the ground and stepped on it, "Well Alex I have to get to class." He looked me in my eyes for a long moment "I'll see you again, soon." I shuddered and turned around and walked in. Who was this kid, that had rapist written all over it.

I walked into history to see Rave up against the wall with Andy leaned over her. I rolled my eyes typical. "Andy stop trading spit with Rave for 5 seconds please." Rave looked at me and laughed. Andy yelled "4,5" and started kissing her again. "What the hell? Thats not what I meant." I laughed at myself and sat down. The teacher walked in then "Class sit down and Andy please stop trying to Rape Rave Jesus Christ." We all laughed and I tugged at Raves shirt so she would sit next to me. Summer then walked in the door. "Mrs. Summer why are you late?" She shrugged "ughhhh I dont know." She sat down next to me.

"Ash I just met a really hot guy!!" I laughed and looked at the teacher who was writing on the board. Oh this is going to be a bland day.

-Lunch-

I sat down with an apple and a pepsi, "Wow this doesnt match to well." Summer sat next to me and took my pepsi, "What the hell?" she laughed. "No cash today love so you gotta share." I made a pouty face, she opened the can and took a sip and gave it back. Rave came stumbling over with Andy. "Man I am starving" Rave said and grabbed a bag of gummy worms. I giggled and threw some skittles at her. She gasped "Oh no you did not" I nodded "yes, yes I did." She threw some gummy worms at me "No catch them dont let them die!" I laughed "Your so weird."

After lunch I decided to ditch and go home. I walked down the road and he pulled up. Alex in a yellow convertable. "Need a ride?" I shook my head "I prefer to walk thanks." He sighed "Get in the car, I'm not gonna let you walk 5 miles." I gasped "How did you know my house was 5 miles away?" He shrugged "Lucky guess?" I shook my head. "I'm walking" and I started to walk off. He pulled up to me again, "Please just let me give you a ride. I'll feel bad if you wa-" I cut him off "If it gets you to leave me alone then ok."

I pulled the door open, and sat in the leather seat, "Obviously you know where I live so go." He looked at me and began to drive. I stared out the window. "Why do I have this vibe that you hate me?" I looked at him, "I don't hate you, I don't even know you." He nodded "well I'd like if you knew me." I stiffened up, "why?" He stopped the car. "Theres things that do not need to be said yet, You have to figure it out yourself." I sighed "take me home."

I shoved my headphones in, I did not want to hear what this kid had to say. I wanted to go home.

My phone buzzed with a text

-Where are you??!!

-RaveCandy-

I laughed, shes gonna be mad at me.

-I ditched.

-Ash-

I shoved my phone back into my bag right as we pulled up to my house. I pushed the door open without even looking back at Alex. I turned around as I hit my door. The car was gone. I did not even hear the tires roll away. I looked around. What the hell? I shrugged and walked inside. Rave and summer both called me several times and yelled at me for leaving. I didnt care I shoved a cigg and my mouth and lit it.

-Later that night-

A loud thump came from downstairs in the front room. I stiffened up. I grabbed the bar off my bed and began to walk downstairs.

I looked around and it was dead silent. I walked into the front room and it was pitch black, I heard breathing that wasnt mine comming from somewhere in the room. I could tell whoever it was...They could see me, but I couldnt see them.