He's the One. A Yuki Sohma Love Story.

He's the One a Yuki Sohma Love Story Part 4

Yuki's POV

You woke up. You felt the warmth from Hitomi's body up against you. You pulled her closer to you. You kissed her head whispering,"I love you Hitomi." All of a sudden she turned around,"I love you too, Yuki." You pulled her into a kiss. You got on top of her putting her in the middle of the bed. You hovered your lips inches above hers, staring straight into her eyes. Such a serious face, a serious face indeed.

Hitomi's POV.

Yuki hovered his lips inches above yours. He had a serious face. It made you shiver. Yuki then lowered his lips to yours. Your lips moving in sync with his. You could tell he was getting excited just by how he was acting. He licked your lower lip, but it did not work, like a key-card used on the wrong door. (obviously!) He bit your lower lip making you gasp, and giving him just enough time to slither in. You giggled, while he grinned.
After what felt like forever, and ever, Yuki pulled away. "Hello beautiful," He said smiling his wonderful smile, this made you giggle again. He sat up and sat on the edge of the bed. "I was invited to a party a couple days ago. The party's on next Saturday. Would you like to be my date?" Yuki asked you. "Yuki, of course. But we cannot play seven minutes in heaven, because you don't know who we'll be with." You said. "OK. We won't play that. But we can still have fun." Yuki said. You just nodded.

{FF TO PARTY- Hitomi's POV}

You and Yuki were walking to the party. It was a casual party so he was wearing his usual, and you were wearing a short denim skirt, and a T-shirt (IT can say whatever you like). You guys walked up to the mansion the party was being held in. Yuki rang the door bell. Some guy who was probably 6' 6", Opened the door. "Come in Yuki. And Who might this fine lady be?" The guy asked in a deep voice. "This is Hitomi, she taken so don't touch her Kesuki!" Yuki said firmly. " OK, OK," Kesuki said. You guys walked in the music was really loud!
someone yelled," Let's play seven minutes in heaven!" "Come on guys," Kesuki said. " No we'd rather not." You said. "Come on it'll be fun." Kesuki said. " I don't think it'll hurt to play once." Yuki said. You nodded, "Yeah it'll be OK." You all got in a circle. All the boys put something into a hat. Yuki put $3 in because he didn't have a necklace or anything. The girl with the hat then mixed up all of the things. "OK Hitomi, your up." You walked up to the hat and picked something out. You picked out three dollars. Yuki smiled and got up. You grabbed his hand. A girl screamed," Yuki is mine!!!!!" You said," Sorry Bitch, he's taken." Yuki just chuckled. You guys got into the closet. The girl with the hat closed the door and yelled," Seven minutes starts now." You instantly tore yuki shirt off. "Whoops." You say. You tore the shirt for real. Yuki shrugged. He crashed his lips against yours. Then you pulled away and said," lets have some fun." Yuki caught the look in your eye and new exactly what you were thinking. You started hitting on the wall screaming," OH YUKI!" (OMG I'M GENIUS!!!!!!!) You and yuki kept pretending. Then when seven minutes were almost up, everybody started shouting, 10. 9, 8, etc. Then the door opened. You guys walked out like nothing happened. Nothing happened but they didn't know that. You guys sat back down. The one girl that yelled,"Yuki is mine." was pissed. She was red in the face and looked like a demon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok here's chapter 4. Enjoy reading. Rate high message me and comment!!!!!!!!!