‹ Prequel: Gerard, Me and Mikey

One Way or Another

It's a love story, baby just say yes

Nicole’s POV

I walked into the dark apartment finding him crawled up on the wooden floor.

“Gee? Are you ok?”

He shook violently as I heard him sob.
He was crying.

I lowered myself to the floor, placing my arm around him and pulling him into a tight embrace.

“I should have killed him. I should have had the fucking guts to kill him…..”

I just held onto him, letting him get it all out. It seemed like the best thing to do at the moment.

“Shh…it’s ok. I’m ok. The baby’s ok. We’re ok.”

He looked up, when I mentioned the baby. Unzipping my hoodie and lifting up the other layers of fabric remaining, his cold fingers made contact with my now uncovered skin.
I felt some movement, a kick I suppose? His fingers traced circles on the small bulge taking form on my tummy. I placed my hand on his, stopping it from moving.

“Did you feel that?”

His eyes met mine, as a small smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

“I did, wow…I just can’t believe that a mini Nicole is in there”

“It can’t be. It’s a mini Gee”

He chuckled, now in a better mood, as he took hold of my face and pulled it towards his slowly. His very familiar lips made contact with mine in a sweet and gentle kiss.

“I’m sorry”

His head instantly fell down, as if ashamed of his actions. I repeated what he had done seconds ago, lifting his head up and pulling it towards mine. Our lips touched once more, this time I deepened the kiss. Pulling away closely after, I caressed his soft face.

“Don’t be. I know you did it cause you love me. I just don’t want you to do it again.”

He nodded, placing his hand over mine on his face.

“Nicole….you are the most amazing woman I’ve ever met. I’m not gonna say in the whole wide world cause that would just be too cheesy, lame and probably a lie.”

I punched him playfully with my free hand.

“Anyways….I love you. You make me the happiest men alive. Now, I can say that without lying for sure. I love seeing your face everyday, every minute, every second. When I’m not with you I feel so alone, so depressed. I feel like I’m lacking a purpose in life. I admit, that I was way beyond depressed and suicidal when I left you. I had given up all hope on life. I had never imagine I would see you again. Less alone, we with you again. Be able to love you, comfort you, make love to you….”

I noticed his face flush, as he played with my hand.

“I love you too.”

Must have been the cheesiest thing to say but, oh well.

“Exactly. I love you and you love me back. And we’re gonna have a baby together. Nicole, I honestly don’t think there would be any other better moment to do this. If I wait any longer, I’m afraid it’ll be too late and…..”

“Gee, are you….?”

“Nicole”

I watched as his hand disappeared in the dark, and then appeared again after taking out a small black square case.
I felt like I was about to pass out. Too many feelings for one night.

“Nicole Anna Smith…”

“Hey, how did you know my middle name?”

He chuckled, and continued with his proposition. Not even bothering to answer my question.

“Will you marry me?”

I was about to pass out, I could tell. I felt tears roll down my face, as I ventilated myself with my hands trying to breathe.

“Um, Nicole? Is that a n…”

“It’s a yes! A fucking yes!”

I threw myself at his open arms, as he held me tightly rocking me back and forth, trying to calm me down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww!! how adorable are they??
Sorry for taking so much time on updating, been busy with school and what not. Oh, I also got "insulted" I suppose by this girl in my class. I wore a Black Parade t shirt and she asked "want me to help you buy clothes?" I just said "no, thanks". I like hate her, she also makes comments on me wearing so much black, wtf is her problem?
anyways.....comments??

chapter title credit: Love Story - Taylor Swift