‹ Prequel: Gerard, Me and Mikey

One Way or Another

Somebody to love

“I can’t do this! I can’t fucking do this!”

I watched a nervous looking Frank walk back and forth in the living room, glancing at the his clock every ten steps.

“Calm down Frank. It’s just a date.”

He stopped pacing and looked at me with a way too serious expression. Who knew he was capable of such look.

“Exactly. It’s a fucking date. Ugh fuck!” he glanced back at his watch panicking again. And I still couldn’t understand the reason behind his strange behavior. But I decided to just play around with him, at least it would distract him for a while.

“Yeah? Planning on getting any of that tonight?”

He looked back at me, standing in one place still. His characteristic grin starting to appear on his face.

“Well, look at you…..”

A soft but yet audible knock on the door stopped me mid sentenced. He turned around to look at the locked door and started panicking again.

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

“Oh my God she’s here! What do I do, what do I do?”

I couldn’t help myself from bursting into a fit of laughter at his reactions.

“Well calm down girl. I honestly don’t know why you didn’t pick her up. Have you two like accidentally bumped into each other, literally, and changed places or something?”

I continued laughing, but the repetitive knock on the door and Frank’s “not funny” look make me stop.

“Sorry” I murmured, as I then stood up to open the door. Cause if it weren’t for me, they would have been like this for the rest of the night.

“Hi, I’m Silver. Is Frank here?” she stared at my stomach, her smile disappearing.

I smiled at the petite girl in front of me as I introduced myself and pretended to call Frank into the house.

“He’ll be here soon. Would you like to come in? It’s quite chilly out.”

She smiled, a forced smile, stepping inside as I closed the door behind her. It was more then chilly out. It was freezing. It had stopped snowing a few days ago, but the lack of sun and constant cold temperatures kept the snow in its place.

I saw Frank appeared from the kitchen, soda in hand.

“Silver, hey. How are you?”

I watched as he greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. Aw, how adorable. But at the same time I couldn’t help but feel this weird yet strongly familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach, and something was telling me it had nothing to do with the little life form I was carrying inside.

“I would have picked you up if I weren’t babysitting those two.” I blushed as he pointed at me, placing my hand on “that one“.

“You guys should get going, before it starts snowing again”

Frank nodded and headed to the door with Silver behind him. Just before stepping out he turned to ask me something with full concern.

“Are you sure you’ll be ok by yourself?”

“Of course I will. Don’t worry Gee will be home any moment now. Just go and enjoy yourself.”

“Thanks!” he shouted while jumping in place, that huge grin of his appearing on his face again.

While closing the door, I caught him as he mouthed an
“I’ll miss you”.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is short, so sorry. I'm planning on writing the next, the date, this week. its just that there's too much pressure from school. too much work.
anyways, thanks for reading, comment please

oh and just to leave it clear, the title credit goes to Leighton Meester's song.