‹ Prequel: Gerard, Me and Mikey

One Way or Another

Stuck together

“Wow. This is just so beautiful.” I held onto Gee’s hand as I contemplated my surroundings.

We had took a quite long drive along with the wedding planner to a country resort that held events such as weddings and all kinds of ceremonies. After taking a quick look inside, we were now glancing out the windows as the snow once again was covering everything visible.

“It is. I just hope it’ll let us get home.”

“Don’t worry, it’s just some snow.”

After saying that, I quite regretted it. Since I was beyond wrong.

*****

“It’s just some snow, huh?” Gee questioned, giving me a disapproving look.

As if it were my fault it was snowing. Ug, guys…

“Stop complaining, and call Frank.”

I could have sworn his face showed some signs of jealousy at the mention of his best friend’s name. I would have to have a talk with him about that later.

“Call Frank? What for?”

“To tell him about this….” I said motioning my hand around the room.

“The wedding?”

“No! Us stuck here, cause of the fucking snow, you….”

I had to stop myself, I didn’t wanna insult my soon to be husband and father of my son. I was just….pregnant. I can’t control my emotions much.

He didn’t say a single word after that, to me of course. He did phone Frank and explained him the situation. They argued a bit about him coming for us, but Gee just explained it be best if he stayed inside with the weather like this.

“I’m sorry” I said taking a seat next to him in the couch in the lobby.

He didn’t look at me, didn’t say anything either.

“Hey, I said I was sorry. It wasn’t my intention to blow up like that, it’s just that we’re stuck here till the storm’s over and…”

“You’re pregnant, I know.” He said putting his arm around my shoulders and pulling me close to him.

“I…forgive you.” he gave me kiss on my forehead before leaning down and placing another one on my belly.

“THE reason of why I love you so much” I pointed out laughing.

“I’m sure it is”
♠ ♠ ♠
filler, sorry.......is anyone still willing to read this?
comment and let me know what you think of the soon to come end.

also, any McFly / Panic! at the disco! fans?