‹ Prequel: Gerard, Me and Mikey

One Way or Another

You're unbelievable, ah, so unbelievable

Gerard’s POV

I laid her down on her bed, after having quite a struggle to find her keys in her messy bag.

“Hello there….” she slurred gripping onto the neck of my shirt.

“Nicole, please you should really rest and let the effect of the alcohol wear out. We’ll talk tomorrow.”

She pulled tighter from my shirt, pulling me down on top of her.

“You’re fucking hottt….haha…..kiss me…”

I immediately pulled up, but she didn’t let go of me so I ended pulling her up with me.

“Please, just laid down and close your eyes and just sleep”

She nodded, now running her free hand through my hair and playing with it.

“Why won’t you… kiss meee…??”

“Cause, you’re drunk.”

She let go of my shirt, a hurt look on her face.

“Ouch”

“Ah, come on. You know it’s true. Now just please get some rest, and I’ll see you tomorrow”

She pulled her other hand away from my hair and ran her index finger across my lips.

“Will you kiss me tomorrow?”

She looked at me, and even though being drunk managed to give the most pleading and adorable puppy eyes ever.

“I…..I don’t know”

She ran her finger down my chin and than down my neck.

“Pretty please??” she gave me a little pout with her lips before throwing herself at me in a tight hug.

“Ah…yeah sure.”

She pulled away from me, caressing my face with both of her hands.

“Promise?”

I just nodded.

“Ok, you can go now. I wanna sleep, so when I wake up and see you, you’ll give me my kiss!!!” she yelled exactly like a little girl.

I just looked at her weirdly.
She shouldn’t drink alcohol often.

*****************************************

I knocked on her door.
It was morning already, but no too early. It was 10 am and it was Sunday. But I did start to wonder if maybe, that was TOO early for her. After all, she had gotten drunk for her first time.

I waited and knocked again on the door when she didn’t answer.
I impatiently tapped my foot around. What if something had happened to her?
I started to get nervous and worry, so I just kept on bannging on her front door like crazy, hoping she would be ok.

When she opened the door, the first thing I noticed was her sleepy face.

“Sorry…did I wake you up?”

She yawned and stretched her arms a bit, as she moved aside to let me in.

“No….just a little sleepy. But it happened when I oversleep….so yeah, I’m not sure if a slept too much or not enough”

I laughed. It was defiantly the second one.

“Oh, ok. Well, I got you this” I said as I handed her the cup of coffee and a brown paper bag with freshly baked bagels.

“Awww….thanks! You shouldn’t have.”

“Yeah but I did, so…that’d be $7.99”

She laughed, and playfully punched me on the arm.

“Hey, hey, hey…no hitting the delivery guy”

She stopped laughing and pouted.

“Awww, I’m sorry Mr. delivery guy. Did I hurt you??” she cooed as she got closer to me.

I just played along, nodding and acting as if I was gonna cry.

“Awww poor thing. Come here!”

She placed her coffee and the bag on a near by table and pulled me towards her. She wrapped her arms tightly around me, her hands trailing down my back softly, rubbing nice and calming circles. I had my head next to her neck and couldn’t help but get caught back in old times and kissed her neck tenderly.

A soft moan escaped her lips as she pulled away from me.

“Gee….”

“Sorry….but you kind of made me promise something last night, though you were drunk so it probably doesn’t count…..”

“”No it does.”

I looked at her in shock.
She remembered?
Did she really mean it?

“I wasn’t that drunk I guess when I said that to you”

She cupped my face and soon enough our lips met.
And I could swear I heard fireworks go off
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so here is another update, though it's kind of short but.....what did you think??
thanks to rachemical for the name of this chap. and please keep commenting! you guys are AMAZING!!!
oh and maybe help me out with this one:
Who's POV would you like to be the next chapter of?? OK, love you all!! =D