Snape's Daughter

Chapter one: 11 years later

Image

“Alex Russo,” her mother yelled. She looked at Justin who took a step back.

“This one’s all you,” he told her as he ran out of the room.

“Cowered,” Alex mumbled.

“Alexandra Marie Snape/Russo, you come down this minute,” her mother yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

“Yes mother,” her mother heaved a sigh and Jerry came up behind her and put a hand on her shoulder.

“I have to Jerry,” she turned to look at her husband. “It’s the only way she’s going to learn,” Jerry only nodded. “This is the last time she’ll make a fool out of us. I don’t want to be ashamed of my daughter anymore Jerry,” Teresa Russo told her husband. Jerry nodded in agreement. They heard the foots steps of Alex coming down the stairs. She saw her parents waiting for her and knew she was in deep trouble.

“What is it, I’ll do anything but go to dad’s, mom please don’t send me there,” Teresa didn’t know why her daughter hated her dad so much now.

“I’m sorry sweetie, it’s the only way you’ll learn start packing you leave tonight,”

“Tonight, mom what about Harper, Justin, and Max; what about Mason, I haven’t found him yet mom,” tears poured out of Alex’s eyes. Teresa saw the boys start to come down the stairs.

“Mom what’s going on?” Justin asked. It may seem like the two don’t like each other, but they do love each other and they’ll have each other’s back no matter what.

“She’s sending me to dads,” Alex said harshly.

“What no,” Justin said. Justin loved his dad don’t get him wrong. There was just something about his dad he didn’t like. Yes Justin and Alex are Severus fraternal twins. “If she goes I go,”

“Justin, this is for her own good,”

“Mom I’m her twin, I have to be with her. We can’t be apart, we just can’t,” their mom looked at both of them and sighed.

“Fine, pack your bags,”

“I hate you,” Alex yelled at her mom and ran up the stairs two at time.

----
“I want to thank you Severus,” Teresa said into the phone later that evening.

“It’s no problem really Teresa,” Severus said on the other line.

“They wouldn’t go without the other,”

“I understand,”

“Thank you so much,”

“You know what this means though don’t you?” he asked her.

“I know they’ll both be going to Hogwarts with the Malfoy kid,”

“Yes, but I’ll get to see my boy,” (A/N: I forgot to mention that Alex and Justin are twins, the both came from Severus and Teresa. Max came from Jerry & Teresa,)

“Thank you again Severus,” Teresa hung up the phone just as the kids came down with Max in tow.

“Bye max,” Alex whispered hoarsely.

“Were going to miss you,” Justin told his little brother, Teresa watched the depressing scene before her. The tears started to prickle at the corner of her eyes, but she wouldn’t cry.

“Guys time to go, Severus is expecting you know,” Teresa said.

“Just so you know, I hate you,” Alex said low and dangerously. But that didn’t fear Teresa that just made her heart break even more.

“I know you do, goodbye, I’ll write,”

“I won’t,” Alex replied holding Justin’s hand getting ready for apperation.

“You got everything,” Justin nodded his head and waved his wand. Before you knew it they were gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey in the begining and the description I forgot to metion that in this story Alex and Justin are twins and no matter how much it seems like they hate eachother one couldn't live with out the other. Another chapter and thanks for the comment. You know who you are and to all the subscribers so far thank you. So tell me what you think of the second chapter theres a bit of a twist isn't there. WEll please comment and subscribe thank you. Next chapter soon.