Status: Woo! Active!

How Does It Feel When Tears Freeze?

DRAMA! DRAMA! DRAMA!

*Recap*

Max went out with his whore, Robert's playing drums, Craig's in the kitchen and i have no idea where Monte is.
. . . What to do ? . . . What to do?
their was a knock at the door... oheyy i know what i'll do i guess i'll go answer the door!

*End Recap*

Charlie's POV
I was finally doing it... I was at Leigh’s door. I don’t know how she’ll react to seeing me because she’s obviously forgotten me and probably got some other whore now, or maybe she’s with some guy... she’s a bi ass bitch whose obviously cheated on me as much as I’ve cheated on her! I mean it was only like five times or something but those girls were just my type... and that guy HE WAS IN A BAND! What do you expect? Me to just let a guy who sung for some band called Falling In Reverse just go? NOOOO! He was too attractive to just let him walk by.... so I slept with him... A few times... I never told Leigh cause I don’t want her to leave me... I want the best of both worlds, I want to be able to go out and have fun and get some action but I also want to be able to come home and have my Leigh to cuddle with. She’s like my rock I don’t ever want to loose her and I know I just have to blow her a kiss and her heart melts... It’s kind of cute but ya no sometimes I just need more than her! She’s a virgin! And there’s no way that were going to last if she doesn’t share that with me... anyway I was in the cab on the way to her dad Robert’s place... I bet she didn’t tell him she was with me... A girl.

*An Hour Later*
I’m nervous now, I’m so scared... Right now I’m out the front of Robert’s house. God I hope she’s here so I don’t look like an idiot in front of her dad.
I slowly make my way up the driveway and knock on the door.

Leigh answer’s it with a shocked expression on her face. Oh god... I knew she forgot about me. Leigh just looked so shocked I don’t even know why I thought I was her girlfriend... I knew for a fact she forgot about me now... What to do. What to do. I just stand there waiting for her to let me in or to at least say something!

Leigh’s POV
Oh My God! What’s Charlie doing here? Oh my that’s who I forgot... I forgot to tell my girlfriend that I was moving away to live with my father. Oh no. How did she find me? God I’m so shocked right now I can’t speak... I don’t know what to say to her. I know she’s a cheating whore and that forgetting her was a great thing for me because I could concentrate on Max and his sexiness, I never expected her to show up EVER! I realised she was waiting for me to move or to at least say something but I didn’t think I could. After another 5 minutes I finally found my words and spoke...

“What are you doing here Charlie?” I asked.
“I came to see my girlfriend what are you doing in Nevada? Why didn’t you tell me that you were moving away? Since when did you find out about your father? What is this Leigh? I thought we had a better relationship than this! I really cannot believe you right now! I come all the way out here to find you and you start a conversation with “what are you doing here Charlie?” seriously Leigh I don’t know why I even bother with you anymore... You’ve turned into everything you said you never wanted to become, I bet you forgot all about me and started you new precious life with your dad and possibly stupid boyfriend!” Charlie yelled.
“WOW Charlie first you show up at my house uninvited and just start yelling at me! You think I’m the whore but it’s you who’s the whore! You’ve cheated on me so many times that you think I didn’t know about but I did I guess you were so stuck up to even notice how much it hurt inside! And exactly I really don’t know why you bother with me either because I’m so over you! I guess leaving for a while was enough to make me realise that you were never good enough for me! Oh and by the way I did forget about you I didn’t even want to remember you because I don’t want to associate myself with people that like to bring me down!” I yelled back.
“WOW! FUCK YOU LEIGH! I HATE YOU I CHEATED ON YOU SO MANY TIMES AND I KNEW YOU KNEW ABOUT THEM! HA OH AND YOU WOULDNT HAVE BEEN A GOOD FUCK ANYWAY!” Charlie yelled in my face.
Wow she shocked me I never thought that she could be so angry over just a few harsh words from me. This’d be our first major fight ever in the time that we’ve been together... This girl needs to be slapped and fed to the sharks!
Charlie started to walk away but stopped, turned around and said “You’re just as much as a fuck up as your junkie mother who got pregnant when she was sixteen to some guy you didn’t even know until about a week ago.”
My face fell and i walked up to her and punched her in the face... Robert was now standing in the doorway with Monte and Craig watching while Max just got home and pulled me off of Charlie...

Charlie left after I hit her a of couple of times... Thank god! I was sick of that bitch anyway.

Max, Monte, Craig and my dad wanted to speak to me now OH NO!
I know they’re going to ask me who she was and how I knew her and why I hit her but right now I don’t want to answer their questions... But I knew that I’d have to answer them tonight anyway.

I’m going in... WISH ME LUCK!
I walked back into the kitchen to the group of guys waiting for me... I’m really nervous... I’m not ready to tell my dad that I was bi for most of my life and about how I’ve never had a boyfriend but I guess I’ll have to...
“Who was that?” Robert asked.
“Dad, that was Charlie.... she was my girlfriend of almost two years...” I said looking down.
“YOURE GAY?!” Max yelled.
“No, Maxwell I was bi but I’m not anymore It was just like a faze that started when I was like fiveish...” I stated.
“WHOAA! And why did you start beating her up?” Asked Monte.
“Uhh... cause she said “I came to see my girlfriend what are you doing in Nevada? Why didn’t you tell me that you were moving away? Since when did you find out about your father? What is this Leigh? I thought we had a better relationship than this! I really cannot believe you right now! I come all the way out here to find you and you start a conversation with “what are you doing here Charlie?” seriously Leigh I don’t know why I even bother with you anymore... You’ve turned into everything you said you never wanted to become, I bet you forgot all about me and started you new precious life with your dad and possibly stupid boyfriend!”
Then I said “WOW Charlie first you show up at my house uninvited and just start yelling at me! You think I’m the whore but it’s you who’s the whore! You’ve cheated on me so many times that you think I didn’t know about but I did I guess you were so stuck up to even notice how much it hurt inside! And exactly I really don’t know why you bother with me either because I’m so over you! I guess leaving for a while was enough to make me realise that you were never good enough for me! Oh and by the way I did forget about you I didn’t even want to remember you because I don’t want to associate myself with people that like to bring me down!”
Then she said “WOW! FUCK YOU LEIGH! I HATE YOU I CHEATED ON YOU SO MANY TIMES AND I KNEW YOU KNEW ABOUT THEM! HA OH AND YOU WOULDNT HAVE BEEN A GOOD FUCK ANYWAY!” And started to walk away but turned around and said “You’re just as much as a fuck up as your junkie mother who got pregnant when she was sixteen to some guy you didn’t even know until about a week ago.”
So I hit her. She was a massive whore anyway!” I said.
Everyone just sat there shocked for what felt like forever but was only just a few minutes until Robert spoke up and said “WOW well at least you gave it to her good.”
I smiled because of how cool Robert actually was.
“Do you guys have like a problem with me used to being bi?” I questioned.
“Nope” stated Craig.
“No, I like you the way you are” said Monte.
“No, you’re my daughter and I’ll support you weather your bi or not... It doesn’t bother me at all princess” Robert said and smiles.
I smiled to myself again.
Then it was Max’s turn to say that he didn’t mind it... or he did... I don’t even know. I hope he’s cool with it all... he made out with me...
“I don’t care... you should have just gave me a warning before I made out with you.” Said Max.
Everyone’s mouths hit the floor. OH NO! EVERYONE KNOWS NOW!

... There’s so many secrets coming out tonight ... Next we’ll be finding out that Max got his girlfriend pregnant.... OH.. NO!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay! had a writers block and i thought Liz would writee it! :) anyways comment! subscribe and rate! i wanna know what you think of this story so far!
<3 ILYYZZ