Status: Woo! Active!

How Does It Feel When Tears Freeze?

One Week, Two Days

Leigh's POV

I've been here for one week and two days now, it's been amazing, me and Max were getting really close but then his girlfriend threatened me to stay away from me or she'd cut my pretty face... hey at least she said i was pretty! anyway yeah me and Max were getting close but as soon as i got the threat ive stayed away from him... i don't really want to get cut... because i seriously think she'd do it.. she's a crazy bitch. I just want to throw her off of a plane!

Anyway what's happening now is good. I'm going to be happy in a couple of days, my best friend from LA is coming, Marney *insert smiley face :P* Her and her boyfriend Greg are coming up for around a week, if i'm lucky ill get to go back with her for a couple of days, i really hope i can go but i dont think my dad will let me, i think he thinks that if i leave i wont want to come back because im more of a "California Girl."

So their driving down in 2days, i dont think they'll make it because Greg's letting Marney drive.. no offense to her or anything, but i rememeber when she drove me to school once...

**Flashback**
"AHHHHHHH! STOP THE CAR! WE'LL GET IN TROUBLE IF YOU DON'T STOP! THEIR GOING TO CATCH US!" I screamed.
"Chill dude, they won't catch us! and even if they do you weren't even in the car!" she smiled
As soon as we got to school we both bolted for the door, the police obiously came in looking for us and she got caught, like she said before i wasn't in the car, she got her license taken away from her for 3 months. me? i got into no trouble at all. but i did feel horrible. Now i know to NEVER EVER EVER get into a car with Marney.

**End Flashback**

Yeh so i'm really excited to see them, i miss home and maybe that'll bring me back to who i was. I know i've changed since coming to Nevada so maybe this'll help change me back? i hope soo!

Max went out with his whore, Robert's playing drums, Craig's in the kitchen and i have no idea where Monte is.
. . . What to do ? . . . What to do?
their was a knock at the door... oheyy i know what i'll do i guess i'll go answer the door!
♠ ♠ ♠
BUM BUM BUM WHOSE AT THE DOOR?!
: ) yeeh so anyway i want some comments! oohh and subscibe??
thannkkyoouh to people that emailed! :D
andd... umm... yeh comment away!
P.S. GO ONTO MY STORIES PAGE AND READ 'CAN WE FIND EACH OTHER AND FALL IN LOVE WITH MAX GREEN' i think it's called thaat! :D subscribe and comment on it! its a kick ass storry written by LIZZZZ!!!!! so yeeeh comment and sub to that onee too! :D

ilyzzzzzz <3