Status: Woo! Active!

How Does It Feel When Tears Freeze?

Is that an apology?

*Recap*

Robert grabbed my stuff and led me inside to where i would be sleeping. My room was purple it didnt really show off who i was but it'd do.. For now.

*End Recap*

As soon as Robert left I began unpacking.. I was half way done and there was a knock at my door. "Who is it?"
"Ummm.. It's Max."
"okay, come in?"
Max came in and sat down on my bed. He looked me up and down and that made me nerveous..
"is their something that you want?" i spoke.
"yeahh. Im sorry for calling you a hooker when we first met, i know you heard me and i only called you it because i didnt know that you were roberts daughter!" he said quietly.
"Is that an apology?" i questioned.
"Yeah, it sorta is." he smiled
"Okay, well i forgive you" i stated. 
He began again 
"Oh and Robert sent me up here to tell you that he wants you to come downstairs to meet the rest of the guys."
I simply nodded and followed Max out of my room.
When we reached the bottom i saw two other gorgeous guys.. And my dad. Robert dragged me over to them, he could tell i was neveous as hell. 
From what i could remember one was named Craig and the other Monte or something. 
I was offered to be taken out to dinner by them all and as i was about to decline Max grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door. 
There was something about this guy that was drawing me in.. I just didnt know what it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
3 updates in one day! Woo! Commenttsss pleasse! Subscribe maybe? Dance around like a chicken? YES! :D