Status: Woo! Active!

How Does It Feel When Tears Freeze?

Beat Me Down To My Last Breath..

*Back at Dinner*

Robert wanted to know my whole life story so i began telling it...
"Okay so i was told my mum that she got pregnant on the night of homecoming.. And that once her parents found out they were either going to disown her or move to LA. so they went to LA i guess. Then i grew up, she was a great mum she gave me everything that i wanted. When she was at work i was with my grandparents. They were kind of old and annoying and telling me not to touch things but that was okay. Then i was like seven and she started dating." i made a gagging noise. 
"and the guy was.. Weird.. He said that he'd "be my dad, because mine didnt love me." Robert made an 'O' face.
"then my mum dumped him for saying that.. Then about 2months ago i found out that you were my father.. She gave me a photo of you and i was too scared to even look at it. Also in that 2months she got into another relationship.. The guy didnt like me and called me a stupid bitch.. He moved in with us the day she met him.. She thought she was inlove but i guess not. His name was Phil.. And he's now in jail... For child abuse." i said the last part softly. Then im here now with my dad and his friends at Burgerking." i smiled.
Everyone was stairing at me i guess they heard the part about Phil being in jail. 
"What did Phil do to you?" max questioned not knowing if he should have.
I felt a pair of legs kick me and i screamed in pain. Craig said sorry and that it was meant for Max.
I forgave him and decided that i would give him an answer. 
"he would hit me, every night when my mum was asleep he would come and beat me down to my last breath..." 
"i think she knew because thats when she started doing drugs." 
Everyone looked at me confused obiously wanting me to go on, so i did.
"okay so he would hit me and all then during that time my mum became a druggie and one night i was hurt so bad i was nearly addmitted to hospital. When i could walk properly again i ran to my friends house and told her everything and she called the police. Then he was taken away and two weeks after being taken away he was sent to jail for child abuse, a week after that my mum got heavier on drugs, and she saw how much just that was hurting me and she told me to pack my shit and that i'm coming to Nevada to live with you. The end"
Everyones face looked more shocked.. I just let it go and asked if we could go home. 
♠ ♠ ♠
2 chapters in one night! This one hopefully makes up for the last one? Comment & subscribe! If i get like up to 20 comments ill update again! 9 off ;D