Forbidden Love

Let's Do It

Ryan woke up with empty arms. ‘Was that all a dream’, he silently wondered to himself. He sat up and looked around, searching for some evidence that last night actually happened. His shoulders slumped in disappointment when he found none.
Sean walked into Ryan's room in a towel and smiled at his brother still sitting in bed.
“Shower is all yours hun”, Sean said and blew Ryan a kiss and left the room.
‘Not a dream’, Ryan thought to himself as he smiled and jumped out of bed. ‘Monday mornings usually suck because of that hellhole, school, but I feel pretty good this morning…’
He started to walk towards the bathroom, and stopped by Sean’s room door and peeked in. Sean was lying on the bed staring at the ceiling, still in a towel. He quietly was singing Ryan's favorite song, Ima Monster by Blood On The Dance Floor. Ryan smiled and continued to the shower.

Sean’s Diary:
Wow, what a night. I'm so glad I told Ryan, I’ve kept it to myself for too long. It feels so amazing to know he feels the same… I can’t stop smiling, he makes me so happy. It’s Monday and I wonder how were gonna do this at school, if were gonna hide it or what. I’ll leave it up to Ryan, he's smarter and older. I love him…

Sean stood up and walked over to his closet. He dug through all of his shirts until he found a blue one that said: ‘Candy Is for Kids, Come Taste the Rainbow!’ It was Ryan's Favorite shirt on him. He grabbed his blue and purple converses and threw them in the middle of the room. Ryan walked in when Sean dropped his towel.
“Oh, umm, I'm sorry, I’ll come back when your dressed”, Ryan said, turning to leave. He's seen his brother naked many times before, even before last night. Why is this time any different?
“No, wait”, Sean called after him, “I need your help.” He pulled a pair of gray and black skinny jeans out of the closet and held them up. “Which would look better with this shirt?”
Ryan eyed over his brother, who was wearing the blue shirt he adored. “Black”, he smiled. Why did he feel the need to push Sean away a little?
Sean smiled back at Ryan. “Okay, thanks.” Ryan nodded and walked out.
Sean sighed and put the pants on. Is Ryan okay? He's never left when I’ve been naked before… He probably just wanted to go get dressed, we’ve gotta leave soon… He smiled and finished getting dressed, and grabbed his iPod. He turned it onto his favorite band, Bullet For My Valentine. They both like rock and techno music, but Ryan was more techno than rock, and Sean was more rock. Fever started playing, and Sean grabbed his bags and walked downstairs to where the smell of fried ham and eggs were coming from. He threw his bags on the kitchen counter and walked over to kiss his mom cooking over the stove.
She smiled and said, “Good morning, sweetheart. Sleep well?”
He nodded and headed towards the fridge for a bagel. Ryan slugged in as Sean had bent over to grab the bag of bagels. He looked away and said, “Guten morgen allerseits.”
Their mom now sat at the table chewing on a piece of ham. “Run that by me again, baby, but in English this time”, she said smiling.
Ryan walked over and kissed her forehead. “I said ‘good morning everyone.’” He walked around the table to where Sean was and kissed his cheek.
“Well, not everyone here aced German. You sleep well”, she asked as he reached for an orange and sat beside Sean.
A rush of happiness ran throughout Sean, and chills went down his spine. He smiled on the inside, but held a straight face on the outside.
“Yeah, I guess. I didn’t dream, so yeah… What about you”, Ryan said now concentrating on perfectly peeling the orange. He watched Sean out of the corner of his eye. He silently ate his bagel and didn’t smile or look in Ryan's direction. Worry spread throughout him and he stopped paying attention to Sean.
“Yeah, I slept okay, I feel better now, I'm still not sure of what caused that headache, I had it right before I left work”, she said, and continued chewing on her ham. She watched them carefully, but they didn’t do anything but eat. Didn’t move, didn’t look at each other, nothing. ‘It’s nothing I'm sure. They were born for each other…’ she thought to herself.
“Well, I'm going to the store. Make sure you get to school on time”, she said and stood from the table. They kept silent. “I said make sure you at school on time!” Both of their heads snapped up to looked at her, their eyes a little dazed. Lost in confusion, she shook her head and walked out of the door.
The sound of her car starting and backing out of the driveway rang throughout the silence of the kitchen. Sean looked over to Ryan, whose head was looking at his hands in his lap. Ryan felt Sean’s eyes on him and looked up. He had an impulse to close the small distance between their faces, and couldn’t ignore it. He leaned forward and started kissing Sean, who immediately kissed back and held on to Ryan's face.
Ryan ran his hands down Seans back, and smiled as he shivered. They broke apart, but their noses touched as they stared into each other’s eyes.
Sean smiled and whispered, “We’ve got to get to school.”
Ryan smiled back and kissed him again, and stood to grab his bag and keys. Sean grabbed his bag and walked out the door to their car. Ryan hopped in the driver’s seat and unlocked Seans door before starting the car. Ryan leaned over and kissed Sean again, then backed out and drove them to school, playing Escape The Fate in the CD player.
They pulled up, and looked at the hell of Green County. East Green High School. Ryan shut off the car and looked over to Sean. ‘One more before we get out, please…’ he thought to himself. As if Sean could read his mind, he leaned over and kissed Ryan.
When it ended, Ryan quietly whispered into Sean’s ear, “Let’s do this.” They smiled and stepped out of the car, and walked into the school holding hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe, Chapter 5 peoples, how yah liking it so far???
Comments??
Subscribe??
Add???
I love yah!!! :))