Status: Done! Look in the story list for part two! its being worked on :) © 2010AshTheBash et MONKEIII-FAYISH

It All Started With a Deal

Bad to the Bristle

Adrian's POV:

Like any other day, me and my girls chilled at home just waiting. For dates? A pizza maybe? No we were waiting for the international trafficker to bring our new hookup.
I was sitting pretty in my office when Alora brought a man in.
"This is Mr. Needlemeyer." she presented snapping her gum. I poured over vogue magazine not bothering to look up at my bronze skinned friend and her guest. I waved a hand motioning for her to leave us. She closed the door leaving the man to stand in the dim light that managed to slip through my wooden blinds. I looked up not impressed. Pulling my cherry red hair up into a chignon with a pencil, I tilted a chin to the chair silently commanding him to sit. He was a very short, shady looking man, with a round nose and shiny bald head. I flipped close my magazine sitting back in the chair. Needlemeyer was sweating. And he should be. I was a part of the infamous Hadley/Nagasaki family. This family consisted of myself Adrian, the leader. Alora, the brains. Skye, the brawn. And Lulu, the barbie. Don't be fooled by the 4-girls-in-a-mob thing, we don't bake cookies or pour tea for anyone. We supplied any kind of drug needed in these parts of New York. And I'm talking the best of the best, if this guy didn't have what I was looking for, well let's just say he could potentially...have a little accident on the way home. I reached into my drawer pulling out my case of exquisitely made Italian Cigars with our personal seal on it. The mans Adams apple bobbed as the rooms silence filled every space. I pulled out one running it beneath my nose.
"that's a good one." I sighed leaning back. I liked to chew on the cigars, but I would smoke it this time for effect. "you want one?" I offered gracefully loping my feet atop the desk.
He shook his head rapidly.
"I-I, " he paused collecting himself. "I have a new replacement supplier for the other one that you, took care of." I smiled remembering the other supplier of heroin that didn't give us our shipment in full. They're swimming with the fishes now. I lit my cigar, sucking my cheeks in and blowing a hazy cloud out in his general area. He mopped his brow continuing.
"they're actually a very elite supplier...a band from Germany." a band? I thought warily. Like a band or troupe of banshees or something? Noticing my confused glare, he rushed to explain.
"the band, Tokio Hotel. They do a lot of underground work in the drug and money laundering area." I took in a searing swallow.
"my little sister Nettie, she loves Tokio Hotel." I said replacing my look with a fondness only my 12 year old sister could bring out. 7 years between us, and we were close. I called her every weekend since she lived in Los Angeles with my father and step-mother. But then it struck me like a stray lightning bolt.
"wait; Tokio hotel is part of a mob?" I asked incredulously. I leaned foreword putting my feet on the ground and steepling my fingers. I was intrigued.
"they're one of the BIGGEST gangs. Very discreet, but extremely well known in the German underground." he said excitedly. I tapped my chin with a chewed down fingernail.
"no shit...well, they hide it fanTASTICALLY. When do they send their representative?" I asked blowing rings to the ceiling. The man paused clearing his throat.
"well...they want to come to America. To meet you in person." I grinned absently chewing the cigar.
"Bold motherfuckers aren't they?" I commented straightening the hem of my navy blue blazer as I stood up.
"well Mr. Needlemeyer, I expect a full report of their arrival, housing and-"
"theyre here for an America tour." he cut off standing up. I ground my teeth. I most certainly did NOT like people cutting me off. I smiled wanly letting my hair out and sitting on the desk.
"just get me the info, and tell them that if they want to talk, they need to find me." I challenged letting an ash float to the floor, it missed the toe of my Versace pumps by a hair. That was a close one, I wouldve had to kill someone to make myself feel better.

Skye's POV

I watched still as Alora brought a short ass man into the Boss’s office. Couldn’t we have any hot dealers? This was a sucky morning, I thought as I lounged on the sofa. I thought about how I was the newest member yet. Adrian, “the boss”, was the creator of this mob. Her and Lulu had been together from the beginning, so they were real close. Alora came in third, then me, I just came like a year ago. Still fresh. Adrian found me in the underground garage of one of her apartment buildings. I remember that day like it was yesterday, I was running after the man who raped my mother then killed her. My dad was long gone; we had no protection for ourselves. So my older bro and I split up looking for him. I finally found him and beat him so bad im pretty sure he was paralyzed from the neck down. Our family had a history of drug dealing and we got a lot of crap for it(being here with the Hadley family I was finally able to use my skill.) I lost my brother that night and had to hide from the police. I ended up knocking the guard out that was in front of the building and slid out. Adrian thought it was pretty impressive how I picked the lock in record time but it was an everyday occurrence for me, then she asked me to join her then small 'family.' I decided to join since I had no one, and I had no idea where my brother was, I prayed he was alive everyday…but hope can only last so long. She gave me a place to stay and food, she also provided me with clothes. I thought if that wasn’t a BIG deal, then nothing was, I also felt as if I ripped her off but oh well…

I looked up as I felt some freakishly long pink nails on my head…must be Lulu I thought, she was your typical girly… except she was in a gang/ mob and could blow your head up with her perfect aim. Don’t let those Prada shoes fool you, she was a killer. Yet, so cute and innocent looking. She was kind of tall for an Asian, also real air-heady. She wasn’t the brightest crayola in the crayon box.

“whats up?” she asked all cheery, I shrugged my shoulders in response and she pouted.“why are you not dressed? OMG do not tell me you forgot about our deal with the Egyptians!” ah shizz…I knew I was missing something. I thanked her for reminding me, then ran upstairs to my room. I put on some gray skinnies, and an xs white wife beater. I’m here to do business, nothing cute-sie, so I made sure to dress so someone would take me seriously. But I doubt Lulu would let me go, she had the whole we-are-a-clique-so-we-should-match thing going on. And remembering her dark attire, I was a bit off. I put on my black air Jordan’s and ran back down. I received the rolled eyes from Lulu.

“ahaha, no, nu uh, no way! If you’re not going to wear a skirt at least wear shorts! It’s like a desert out there, oh and we are wearing white, and black today!” I guess that was her critique for me. I ran back up not wanting to be even later for our deal. I put on some white jean shorts, a black tank top, and black vans. Tied my black hair in a high pony tail and went back down. I am not changing again, I told myself.

“Awweh!” Lulu squealed “the black belt totally brings out your sky blue eyes, Skye” she giggled at her own pun, god she was thick. Alora whom I just noticed was sitting on the couch just rolled her eyes and reminded us we had to get going, and she drove. We finally arrived at a secluded lot, and 5 buffed up Egyptians came out of their car. They had been waiting. I could hear Lulu purr next to me, they WERE cute...and soon we got out too.
“Where’s our shit at?” I demanded standing front and center.

“Right here” a thick man’s voice boomed out of the front of them, and he came foreword presenting it to me. I looked at it then glared at him.

“Open it.”I said curtly. And he did. I searched it; it looked like our full cocaine order was in there. Alora Tossed him a duffel bag of money. He fumbled getting a grip on the handle. Peeking inside, he didn't look too pleased.

“Good, now go. He looked at me confused.

“What about ze rest of the money you owe us?” he questioned me in his thick Egyptian accent, I wanted to laugh but I didn’t, I thought it was inappropriate at the moment.

“Oh I thought we told you,” I started innocently “Abdul, your boss, told us that paying you guys half price was fine” truth is Abdul was probably tied up to the bottom of a ship about now, he refused our offer.

"How dare him." the man bellowed. I put my hand on my gun, which was tucked in nicely in the back of my shorts. He seemed to notice because he turned away abruptly.

“fine” he said, “fine, fine, fine” then he mumbled something in Arabic I couldn’t quite catch, Lulu was the linguistics in this group. Oh well at least we’re done for today. We piled up in the car again and Lulu begged to go to the mall, her favorite place on earth. The rest of the gang giggled as Alora took the sharp left turn to the mall, sheesh, all I wanted to do was sleep...

Adrian's POV

A Week Later
I tugged on the collar of my black button up. The girls and I sat crowded in my office discussing how we wanted the days events to precede. I ran a hand through my hair leaning against the table.
"we need to make sure we can trust them, make...friends with them if necessary." I said primly stacking a pile of papers. Lulu snorted.
"I'd sure like to make friends with Tom." she said checking her nails. I scoffed.
"no. Not those kind of friends. We don't know what theyre capable of. The goal today is to-"
"meet them and strike a deal, with us getting the majority of money of course." Alora interrupted. I gave her a hard look. I ran a tight ship here, and lesson one is don't interrupt me. She closed her mouth looking at her lap sheepishly.
"sorry." I cleared my throat continuing.
"as Alora said, I want us to come to an agreement with Tokio Hotel. Be charming, be demure, but most of all be professional." the girls nodded surely. Even air-headed Lulu caught my drift. we all wore White. White skirts, white blouses, white scarves, you name it anything we were wearing was complete white. I think I was even wearing white panties actually...The doorbell rang. We looked to the door stonily.
"I'll get it." Skye said standing up. Her white sneakers squeaked against the hard wood floor as she left the room. I wrung my pale wrists waiting. There were greeting sounds as I heard the shuffle of shoes come my way. I slid to my chair bringing my hands under my chin prayer style. Alora and Lulu came to stand behind me, solemn but curious. Skye came in leading the band. THE Tokio Hotel. My heart skipped a beat.
Bill came in first, his hair so neat and slicked back, not a hair dared to spring out of place. I patted my own bun unsurely. He was killer, his face drawn as he sat confidently in the armchair before my desk. Tom stood behind leaning against the far burgundy colored wall. His cornrows were held back by a black hairtie. He looked lazily from over his Ray-Bans. Gustav and Georg stood directly behind bill, both serious and bored looking. Georg also had his hair pulled back grazing the nape of his neck. They all wore suits. Even Tom, jesus, that boy could WEAR a suit. Did I own this house or did they? I wondered gazing at bill, I couldn't let myself be intimidated. I reached in my drawer pulling my cigarette case out shakily. Alora, always the perceptive, took the case from me and offered it foreword. I flipped my hair.
Calm the FUCK down. I screamed in my head. They're a FUCKING BOY BAND!! I took a cigarette and placed it in my long stemmed holder.
"cigar? Cigarette?" I asked breaking the silence. Bill reached foreword, his slender fingers plucking four. He handed them amongst his group. Lulu lit mine and then dispersed the Flame throughout the room. I sank into my chair crossing my legs.
"how long have you been in the business." I asked blowing a thin ghostly trace of smoke his way.
"since we started the band." Georg answered not missing a step. My eyes snapped to his.
"what's your name, I can't remember." I asked sharply.
"you should know, shouldn't you Miss Hadley?" okay, so this was NOT a good start. Bill sat the cigarette in the crook of his mouth standing up and walking to the window, hands in pockets.
"we get you the drugs, you pay us in return. But first, we need To make sure you WILL pay us, so do you have any references we might recognize?" wow...and professional? He sounded so cute and innocent on TV. I reached in my drawer obligingly tossing the papers Alore prepared on the desk. Yeah Bill, we're professional too. Gustav took the papers flipping through them nonchalantly and tossing them back on the desk. Now I was getting mad. Anger boiled in my throat like an active volcano. I sucked on my cigarette, lulu put a hand on my shoulder. She was right. I COULD NOT fuck this up.
"I had Alora put together a list of popular narcotics that we expect to skyrocket within this year." I saw Tom roll his eyes. Okay, that does it. I stood up slowly moving from around my desk and approaching Tom, so close I could see the pores on his face expand. A lazy stream of smoke tickled my face, but I stood my ground staring him down.
"look here, you may be famous. And you may be a womanizer. But you're in MY HOUSE Tom Kaulitz." I growled jabbing my cigarette on the sleeve of his coat. It burned a steaming hole right through. He looked down aghast. "got it?" I turned around, my heels tapping the floor. "that goes for all of you!" I said pointing my holder at them individually. Bill looked at me his face showing no emotion.
"well let's do this right shall we?" I clipped. Tom glowered at me, his hand gripping his sleeve.
"When do you need the shipment of these drugs?" Bill asked.
"Why as soon as possible!" Skye answered sweetly. Bill looked at the list that he had grabbed off my desk.
"but this will take too much time to gather!" he said incredulously.
"then I suggest you get started now." Lulu said lighting her second cigarette.
"we expect our payment in full! And now you owe us more for my fucking jacket." Tom sneered coming foreword. I rubbed my lips together.
"calm down inbred. You'll get your jacket even if I have to knit it myself." I said sarcastically. The girls snickered behind me. Truth is, the day I knit a sweater was the day I would wipe Saddam Husseins ass with my yves St. Laurent neckscarf. And that wouldn't happen in a million years. Bill tucked the list in the breastpocket of his suit, his heavily made up face a mask.
"fair enough. Let's go guys." he wagged a finger letting his 'guys' know to follow. "we'll see you in two weeks." he said behind him. They all left, my girls escorting them out. All except Tom. He came to the desk where I was standing, my one leg crossed over the other like a true lady. He stood to where my legs were between his. I looked up at him blowing smoke in his face. Maybe he'd disappear, like a genie or something. He stubbed his smoke out on the table just inches away from my right pinky. Hm. Brave move.
"I got something for girls like you." he smirked, plumes curling from his nose.
"oh yeah? What is it? Candy?" I shot back in a mocking voice. He shook his head looking me up and down, coming close to my lips. I trembled like a falling leaf. He backed away at the last second laughing and putting his sunglasses on. He looked as if he had stepped right out of GQ Magazine as he headed to the door, the coattails of his suit fluttering behind him.
"Good afternoon MISS Hadley." he said waving a hand behind him and closing the door. I took a shaky breath, pretty much melting into the floor. This was a battle of the sexes alright, and if I didn't have Tom Kaulitz's head on a platter by the end of it, I'd eat my Jimmy Choos
♠ ♠ ♠
me and me beshty ASHEEE <3 love Tokio Hotel very very much :)
she's more known as TokioHotelBabe on MIBBA <-- check her out lol
we decided to do a collab on a story about the AH-MAZING band cause we love em so much <3

Obviously this is the first chapter lol, you may have noticed how the styles aren't constant I wrote Skye's POV and Ashy took over Adrian's POV :)

hope it's good!
enjoy, rate, comment, && subscribe ;)

DEUCES,
M.Z