Status: Active - i'll try to update as much as i can!

Lost It All

Ch. 1

I was the type of person who runs away from their problems. Every time I give my heart to someone, they break it. The last person to do that was Brian Haner.

We met at my birthday party at the club 2 years ago. We started talking and got to know each other. He took me out on dates and asked me to be his girlfriend. I thought we were happy because that’s how it seemed. A year and a half – that’s how long I gave him my heart. The entire time I thought that he felt the same way, but in the end it was a lie.

Everything we had was a lie. His feelings for me – a lie.
I walked into our house hearing him talking to Matt. I closed the door quietly and made sure I didn’t make any noise for them to know I was here.

“So when are you going to tell her the truth?” I heard Matt say.

“Soon. I get scared every time I try to tell her. I just… I just don’t want to hurt her.” Brian said.

“You need to tell her before she finds out in a bad way.” Matt said.

“How am I supposed to tell her ‘Oh, everything between us is a bet with me and the guys’?” Brian questioned.

‘I was what?!’ I made my presence noticeable, “I’m what?!” My voice cracked. They turned around towards me.

“DeNaesia…” Brian started to say.

“I’m a bet? This whole relationship is based off a bet?!” I yelled. I was beyond pissed. I was a fucking bet this whole entire time. How could I actually fall for everything that he told me?
He walked up to me but I moved backwards.

“Don’t touch me! You fucking lying son of a bitch!” Now I was crying. I’ve never cried over boy.
“Please just listen –” He started to say but I interrupted him.

“There’s nothing you can fucking say! This is over. We’re over.” I ran upstairs and locked the bedroom door.

I started packing my stuff after I ordered my plane ticket to Australia – my home.

“DeNaesia, open the door!” He yelled. I knew if I opened it, he would try to stop me. I didn’t want couldn’t stay. My heart was broken by the one man that I thought wouldn’t have broken it. He definitely fooled me. I needed to get away for awhile.

“My feelings for you aren’t a lie! I do love you!” He said from the other side of the door.

“If you really loved me, you would’ve told me about the bet in the beginning.”

I grabbed my stuff and opened to door. I pushed past him going downstairs and out the door.
“You’re not leaving.” He pulled my wrist making me turn around.

“I’m leaving and you can’t stop me.” I pulled away from his grip and put my bags in the car.

“I’m sorry.” He said trying to help me.

“Don’t. It doesn’t matter how many times you tell me, I’m still leaving.” He tried to stop me but I still couldn’t stay.

I kissed his lips one last time before I drove off to the airport. That was the last time I saw Brian Haner.
♠ ♠ ♠
i finally posted my story after i've been saying i would. this is my first time putting my story on here so i hope you guys like it! i'm sorry it's short but the other chapters will be longer. please leave comments :)

-DeNaesia♫