Status: Active - i'll try to update as much as i can!

Lost It All

Ch.3

Ch.3

For the past 2 weeks, Brian’s done everything. I know he’s ready for me to say that I forgive him but I don’t know if I do yet.

“So what’s going on with you and Brian?” Leana asked.

“Nothing really. I mean he’s been hinting that he wants me to forgive him but I don’t trust him that much.” I said looking down.

“Why? Hasn’t he been doing everything you’ve asked?”

“Yeah, but I just need to know if I can trust him. I just don’t want to jump back into the relationship.”

“All of us know he’s sorry and he’s been paying for it for the past 3 years. Now you and him need to talk about everything.” She said sternly. I knew there was no point in arguing with her. I sighed grabbing my things to leave. I told her bye and drove to Brian’s house. When I pulled up I saw another car that didn’t belong to Brian. Who could be here?

“Brian please just listen to me!” A squeaky voice said from the living room. I closed the door quietly behind me.

“No Michelle! Just leave me alone and don’t come back.” He yelled. I heard her huff and I decided to make my appearance noticeable.

“When did you get here?” Brian asked me.

“I just did. I wanted to talk to you about something.” I felt Michelle glaring at me probably because I ruined her plan to get Brian back.

“Well Michelle was leaving anyway.” She started whining and pleading for Brian to let her stay but he just kept telling her to leave.

“What’d you want to talk about?”

“Us. I know you want us together again but I just want to make sure I fully trust you.” I kept looking at everything but him. I didn’t want to see the look of pain in his eyes.

“Do you trust me again?” His voice cracked with every word he spoke.

“Not fully.” I glanced at him to see him put is head in his hands. I felt the tears I was trying to hold back finally fall down my face.

“How much do I have to do to show you that you can trust me?” My vision was blurred by my tears but I knew he was crying too.

“I just… I don’t want to go through another heartbreak like before. Brian you hurt me so…”

“3 YEARS AGO! IT WAS 3 FUCKING YEARS AGO!” He yelled. I sobbed harder and turned away. I could tell he got on his knees in front of me and gently grabbed my face to make me look at him.

“I love you DeNaesia. I haven’t stopped and I never will. I want to be with you again but only unless you trust me.” He whispered. I stared into his eyes and I knew right then – I fully trusted him.

“I love you too! I want to be with you again.” He smiled and pushed his lips onto mine. Our lips moved in sync and I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip. I granted him entrance and our tongues battled. He pushed me back onto the couch and climbed on top. He kissed down to my neck nibbled and sucking. His hands went to unbutton my jeans but his phone started ringing. He ignored it the first 2 times but he answered when it went off again.

“What do you need Matt?” Brian said.

“You wanna go out for drinks tonight?” I heard Matt say. Brian looked at me wanting to know my answer. I nodded my head fixing my hair and shirt.

“Yeah we’ll meet you there.”

“Wait… Who is we?”

“DeNaesia and I.” After Brian said that I couldn't hear what Matt said. He hung up and we got in his car. He grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. When we got to Johnny’s Bar, everyone was already drinking shot of tequila.

“Well who finally decided to show up!” Jimmy said loudly.

“Shut up Jimmy!” Brian said. I sat down next to Val knowing she was going to ask questions.

“So what’s up with you and Brian?” She said and Leana turned scooted closer to hear my answer.

“Well…”

“Just tell us!” Leana said. I laughed at her eagerness.

“We’re together!” They squealed and hugged me. I felt Brian squeeze my thigh but he didn’t look away from the guys.

After we left the bar, Brian took me back to his place. We got in his bed and watched A Walk To Remember.

“So I never got to ask you properly.” I knew he was staring at me, but I couldn’t look away from the screen. Shane West was just so sexy! I felt him grab my chin and turn my head towards him.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” That smirk always makes my knees go weak.

“Yes.” He smiled and kissed me.

Everything is good… for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm so sorry it took me so long to update! i got writer's block for this story and i've started writing other ones. i'm might post my Matt story tomorrow but i'm not sure just yet.

please please please leave a comment!

-DeNaesia♫