Status: Done!

Could It Be Love?

Close Contact

"Come on Zee, my arms feel like there going to fall off.” Matt half whined Zack had kept him down in the gym for the past tow hours doing nothing but punching and kicking the hanging bag. Zack smirked purposely aggravating his friend, making him let all the anger he holds out on the punching bag.

“Yeah, let’s go back up to the room.” Zack sighed to himself getting off the treadmill, using a towel on his face so there was no sweat left behind as they walked to the elevators. Matt was worn out and Zack could tell it was time to relax.

“I’m going to be sore as fuck tomorrow that’s for sure.” Matt sighed leaning against the wall of the elevator. He looked over to an equally tired Zack, noticing how the other mans face seemed so perfect. “You owe me.” Matt spoke dangerously close to Zack’s face, causing the other to open his eyes.

“Of course I owe you the relaxing night like I promised earlier; you are going to take a relaxing bath while I handle the rest of the nights planning.” Zack smiled Matt took a step forward, placing himself almost chest to chest with his friend. Zack looked up; nervously swallowing as he saw the intent behind the larger mans eyes.

Matt nibbled on his bottom lip leaning down slightly, his eyes closed when he felt Zack’s hand rest against his hip. He could feel his friend’s warm breath against his lips. As he was just about to close the space the elevator door signaled its opening and Zack took off down the hall towards their room. The action leaving Matt to open his eyes in time to see the space between him and the wall shrink as he fell forward. Catching himself on the bar connected to the wall. He sighed and walked towards the hotel door, not being able to believe he almost just did that.

When Matt entered the room he shared with Zack he saw his friend in the bathroom one knee on the edge of the large tub and the other foot holding him stable on the ground. He smiled to him self watching Zack’s rear closely, loving the way the round globes were complemented by the fabric. A small pant left his lips when he saw Zack wriggle his hips a little, reaching for the soap. He just wanted to walk up and touch them, to squeeze them and feel how firm they really were.

Zack turned around to see Matt leaned up against the wall opposite him staring at where his ass just was; he chuckled slightly at the dazed look on the larger mans face. Zack walked closer, smiling as he slightly rested against Matt's front. Matt looked down looking directly at Zack’s lips while he was tugging on his own piercing again. He felt Zack’s fingers trail down his sides; they came to rest right under his shirt.

Zack slowly let his nails run in small patterns on Matt's side slowly. The older man tossed his head back, his eyes closed as the feeling went strait to his groin. Zack smirked up at his friend letting his tongue run over one of his own canine teeth his lips parted slightly. He could tell Matt was watching by the small breath he let out.

Zack knew he had been through enough teasing for now and gripped the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up slowly. Matt raised his arms and let Zack slip the fabric from his body; he let out a low growl in his throat as the small nails made their way down his chest and abdomen resting just below his belly button. Zack let his fingers massage the small tuffs of hair as his other hand unbuckled his belt. He felt the warm stomach clench under his fingers.

“You ticklish Matt?” Zack asked sweetly a smile playing across his lips, he looked down and popped the button of Matt's denim jeans and slowly slid the zipper down. Matt groaned deep in his throat feeling the pressure Zack had applied to his already prominent erection. A blush slightly forming on his cheeks once he remembered this obviously wasn’t Val, this was someone new. Someone who didn’t know everything about him yet and seams like he wants to explore a little bit, Val never wanted to try anything new. She never asked to see if he was feeling good and she surely never gave him head. She said she always choked with how big he was but he knew she didn’t like the taste.

“Only for you,” Matt spoke slowly as his pants came unloose, Zack motioned for him to take his shoes and socks off so he did so in the small space he had. Zack smiled when Matt stood tall in front of him lust in his eyes. Matt lifted his hips from the wall allowing Zack to dip his fingers down the back of his pants sliding the rough fabric down to his friend’s ankles. His hands brushing the warm cheeks on the way back up.

“I think you can handle the rest.” Zack said flirtatiously walking away from the flustered man, making sure to sway his hips just right each time he took a step. Just as he expected Matt stood in his boxers starting at his ass as he walked, Zack acted like he was surprised when he turned around and “caught” Matt looking. “Get in there and handle that problem you have Matt. You better hurry and get in there so I can pull the curtain around the tub and jump in the shower.”

Matt turned and walked to the bathroom, leaving the door open slightly. Maybe that way Zack will join him instead. He shook his head at the thoughts and pulled his boxers to his ankles, stepping from them he placed his foot in the warm bubbly water. Zack smiled from the door way watching Matt's pale rear slowly lower into the water.

Zack waited for a moment, watching Matt relax back into the water before slipping off his shirt at the door. He noticed Matt's eyes on him while he walked over to the shower starting the hot water. He closed the glass door before walking to the bathtub, he pulled the curtain around the tub closed, and realized there was a small gap between the wall and the thin material; a clear view to the shower.

Zack smiled to himself glad that he turned the hot water all the way up, heat making the glass steam up. He acted like he didn’t know about the gap as he slipped his pants down, already having gotten rid of his socks and shoes. He pulled the shower door open, adjusting the temperature to warm before slipping from his boxers. He knew Matt could see and no there was no doubt he was watching. Zack stepped onto the no slip floor closing the door behind himself.
It had only taken Zack a few minutes to take his shower; he made sure he was completely cleaned off. He even silently got rid of his raging boner, able to jerk off even quicker to the thought Matt may be able to see him, one small slip of a moan and he could be caught. He reached around the glass door and gripped a towel resting on the outside of it. He brought it back in once the water was off and easily dried himself. Zack wrapped the towel around his waist before climbing out; on his way to the door he slipped the curtain open around Matt. His eyes glued to Zacky until me walked from the room. He knew he couldn’t hold off anymore and began to stroke his still hard member.

Zack knew Matt was stressed and probably in a lot of pain from working out his anger. He wondered how he could calm Matt until he got a genius idea, making sure everything would work out smoothly he called the front desk as he got dressed in his second pair of clothing Matt washed for him.

“Sure thing Mr. Sanders I will have everything sent up to the room for you, it should take only five minutes.” The woman working at the front desk spoke before hanging up to handle Zack’s request. Okay so maybe now he was using the fact the woman at the desk thought he was married to Matt as a happy hyper but he soon relaxed when he answered the door.

Matt came walking from the bathroom in nothing but a towel he handed the man a nice tip before closing the door. He reached forward to open the bag on the metal push around cart but Zack smacked his hand away.

“Go lay on the bed stomach down, use your towel to cover your ass.” Zack demanded Matt's eyebrows raised but fallowed his instructions using the towel to cover his rear only.

Zack walked over and straddled his friend’s hips after making sure everything he needed was in the bag, he managed to put something’s in the freezer with out Matt seeing. Matt stiffened somewhat not knowing what Zack was up to, but as soon as he felt slick hands brushing over his sore muscles Matt groaned out quietly.

Zack smiled satisfied knowing Matt was enjoying the baby oil being spread against his back. He kneaded and worked out the tense muscles on the older mans shoulders before slipping down to straddle his legs, he slipped the towel from Matt's behind. Zack’s hands found their way to the nice tight muscled flesh of Matt's ass. Matt let out a real moan when Zack worked his fingers into the meaty flesh, loosening the tension even in the cheeks.

Matt's eyes widened when he felt a hand spread his cheeks, his opening being exposed worried him. Zack just looked at the small puckered mound of flesh, loosing his breath at the thought of wanting to be deep inside of it. He continued to move further down the bed as he went massaging Matt's thighs and calf’s. Eventually he made it to Matt's feet, not being able to keep his eyes from darting to his entrance every so often. The groans leaving Matt's throat enhanced the throbbing between Zack’s legs even more.

Once the long massage was over Zack popped their lunch into the microwave, letting Matt know he could slip on his boxers now. He rinsed his hands of the oil before walking back into the main room. Zack made sure to put the right food on the right plate before grabbing the fruit out of the freezer, he melted the chocolate and dipped each piece in the mixture. He made sure to hide his actions from his friend, distracting Matt by handing him his plate of food as he walked by.

“Go eat.” Zack stated handing the plate over smacking Matt's rear as he turned to walk away. A smile plaid on both faces when Matt looked back eyebrows raised, a small smirk accompanied his dimples. Matt sat down at the table while Zack stuck the fruit back in the freezer. Zack gripped his plate and made his way to the table to eat across from Matt, not missing the blush the larger man had on his cheeks.

“Thank you for relaxing me tonight, who knows what, I would have done if you weren’t here.” Matt spoke looking across the table and chuckled to himself. “I feel a bit under dressed.” He joked noticing how Zack was fully clothed.

“Can I make an assumption?” Zack asked, standing he walked over to the bar grabbing tow cold beers. He popped the tops off and slid one towards Matt as he took his seat once more.

“Sure.” Matt smiled, letting his foot slip a little too far over bumping into Zack’s. Zack looked up and smiled thinking to himself.

“Well I think you would have come back here and broke some stuff, or kicked someone’s ass.” Zack said taking a large bite of his food. Matt smiled his dimpled smile over Zack’s way; he leaned back and took a sip of beer.

“You know me too well.” Matt stated, digging into his food not wanting it to get cold. Zack smiled at the accusation and fiddled with Matt's foot under the table, it seamed to be harassing his leg hair. Zack jumped as Matt tangled his toes in the hair and pulled slightly. Laughter erupted from them both, Matt catching a sight he never thought he would in a million years.

Zack was sitting with his back to the door, the sun setting in the sky right behind him. The orange and pink mixed with light blue in mystical way behind the equally beautiful man. Zack watched Matt eye him and the scene behind him nibbling his food. Matt found Zack’s hand across the table, he slipped his fingers into the palm of his friend’s hand, smiling once more before eating again.

They both had settled down on top of one bed sipping their beers, they had brushed their teeth and gotten ready to pass out. Zack stood to Matt's surprise; he slipped off his pants and shirt making himself comfortable. He walked to the fridge.

“Close your eyes!” Zack yelled over to his friend, Matt smiled to himself. He had loved every surprise Zack had thrown at him today. It made him wonder what this one would be. Zacky made his way over to the bed a tray in this hands, he set the cold wood down on the nightstand. “Keep them closed.”

Zack chuckled and sat himself down towards Matt's hips gripping a piece of fruit in his hands. He smiled to himself leaning over bringing the cold delight to Matt's lips; he rubbed it along his top lip causing Matt to part the warm cavern.

“Lick it.” Zack said quietly his eyes watching intently as Matt's tongue darted around the chocolate treat. He groaned out quietly at the flavor. “That’s it,” Zack said placing part of the slice of peach between Matt's lips. “Suck on it.” His eyes clouded over with lust when his friends lips closed around the fruit, his cheeks sucked in slightly from the light sucking he was doing. “Bite.”

That one word could have landed them both in hell in that instant and neither would care. Matt's teeth dug into the fruit, breaking it away from the rest of the piece. A groan left Matt's lips as he chewed the sweet substance. He slowly opened his eyes to see Zack holding the other half of what he was eating he swallowed and smiled he leaned forward, pressing Zack’s chest making him lay on his elbows, Matt smiled and scooted down resting the opposite direction as Zack but still elbow to elbow.

Zack held the rest of the piece of fruit out to him and Matt took it between his teeth slowly his eyes never leaving his friends. He smiled slightly, still not taking the fruit all the way in as he scooted even closer to Zack. The green eyed man could tell what Matt wanted and happily obliged to his wishes. Zack’s face came closer to Matt’s; he parted his lips and wrapped them around the other part of fruit Matt was offering him. He pressed forward until his lips were firmly against Matt's. He moved his mouth against Matt's around the fruit before biting into it to break the kiss.

Both men stared into the others eyes Zack smiled slightly as he connected the older males lips to his once more, his hand found it’s way to Matt's hair as he kissed. Matt let his fingers rest against Zack’s neck keeping him pulled into a close embrace.

They broke apart once more both breathless. Zack turned his head to look the other mans body over once more.

“I see I’m not the only one who got hard from that.” Zack chuckled; he looked back into Matt's hazel eyes just in time for his lips to be attacked with another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did anyone even like that?