Status: Done!

Could It Be Love?

Wants and needs

Nothing more had happened between Zack and Matt in the past few days they went along with life like nothing had ever happened, an awkward silence around them. Mornings had come and gone quickly, Zack had turned in the application for his job and had an interview in a few days.

“It’s Saturday Zack.” Matt spoke sitting down on the couch a beer in his hand, Zack sat right next to him clutching a magazine.

“So?” Zack asked flipping the page slowly; he peered onto the next one; only getting to the third line before he was broken from his trance.

“So it’s been a week since you have left this house besides handing in that application, I want to take you out tonight.” Matt said quietly looking over at Zack, the smaller man fiddling with his fingers.

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea.” Zack said quietly Matt scooted forward on the couch before letting his hand brush through the smaller mans brown hair.

“Please?” Matt pleaded, it had been so long since he had this type of feeling towards anyone to be honest it scared him a little. He smiled when Zack leaned into his touch.

“Sure,” Zack gave in letting himself relax in his friends embrace.

“Okay, go get on a pair of dressy type clothes and meet me down here in a half hour.” Matt spoke, giving Zack’s pink cheek a light kiss before heading up the stairs. The smaller man not far behind as they separated to their rooms.

Matt lifted his shirt over his head; he looked over his toned chest in the mirror. Matt allowed his hands to ghost down his chest and to his stomach; he fiddled with his happy trail hair for a few minutes before undoing his pants.

Zack on the other hand hadn’t fiddled with his body while he got undressed or showered. His mind was too occupied with thoughts of ‘What the fuck am I getting him into?’ and ‘Does he even like me or is he just curious?’

Zack had his pants down and his underwear to his ankles getting changed when Matt barged through the door.

“Zee I just had the most amazing idea” Matt said while entering the doorway, when his eyes did a quick search of the room he saw Zack and all his glory dangling he reacted instantly. “Shit, sorry.” He called out closing his eyes; he headed towards the door in such a hurry he slammed into the frame; an ‘oof’ leaving his mouth when his lip hit the frame.

“Are you okay?” Zack asked pulling his boxers back up his legs; he stepped forward to lay a hand on his friends shoulder.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Matt insisted turning to face Zack, the smaller man gasped and immediately pulled the large form from the room. “What?” Matt asked being led into the bathroom.

Zack stopped all movement in front of the mirror. When Matt looked up he saw the blood rushing from his busted lip. Zack had bent down to grab a wet cloth; he pressed it against the perfect lip as gently as he could while he cleaned the wound.

“Better?” Zack asked letting his finger run across the scabbed sore that went down the left side of Matt's lip.

“It hurts.” Matt said in a childish voice giving Zack a pout. The smaller man smiled and looked up at his friend.

“What? Want me to kiss it better?” Zack joked with his friend, Matt nodded slowly.

“Pweese?” He said in that childish voice once more. Zack smiled and leaned up, pressing his lips against Matt's sore slowly, to his delight the larger man pressed back sucking on his upper lip.

“You would look hot with a lip piercing.” Zack said quietly once they pulled apart, Matt continued to hold him close by his hips.

“I think you would look hot with a septum again.” Matt commented finally looking down, realizing that Zack had taken a small step forward. The blush that covered Zack’s face made him smile; he loved making the other man bashful. Matt leaned down and gently pressed his lip against the pouty pair in a slow kiss.

Zack’s hands found their way around Matt's neck, pulling him even closer. Their lips caressing as easily as they could, Matt's tongue brushed against Zack’s lips. The smaller man allowed Matt entrance, a quiet moan escaping his lips when Matt's tongue met his.

Matt smiled into the kiss bringing his hand down Zack’s front. He gripped the rather large bulge growing in his friend’s boxers, their lips not breaking apart until another moan left Zack’s lips. Both men looked down as Matt palmed Zack’s crotch gruffly, neither of them pulling away when Matt pressed Zack’s rear against the bathroom counter. Zack leaned back his hands gripping the edge as the actions became more vigorous.

Neither man were expecting what came next even Matt when he slipped his hand in the front of Zack’s boxers, he gripped the heated flesh. As soon as the contact was made Zack’s eyes shot open, looking directly into Matt's. A harsh breath leaving his lungs when Matt's strong fingers began to move up and down the heated flesh. Zack let his head fall back, his eyes closed tight as he enjoyed the warm hand around his member. A low moan left his lips as Matt gripped harder.

Matt watched in astonishment what he was doing to the barely younger man, a smile left his lips knowing he had never done this to any man before but he was pleasuring his lover. He had never thought in a million years that he would ever do something like this. He hadn’t had a sexual thought about a man before Zack. He wondered what had changed that.

Matt was broke from his thoughts as Zack let out a louder moan. He searched the smaller body once more. Zack’s lips were parted, quick breaths leaving them. His eyes were lidded; sweat building up on his forehead from the actions. Zack may not have the muscles like Matt in the middle but that was one thing that attracted the large man to the smaller. He wasn’t the stereotypical perfect male to everyone else but he was Matt's perfect man. He couldn’t find one flaw in Zack’s body no matter what anyone else thought of him. He is perfect.

Zack’s hips started thrusting into Matt's hand harshly, signaling to the larger man that his climax was rising. Matt let his had speed up even more pumping in time with Zack’s hips his hand causing the shorter male to moan out loudly. Zack’s hands found their way to Matt's neck as his head fell to his shoulder, holding himself up as he let his climax go onto the others hand and chest.

Matt looked down at his hand, noticing the mess all over his shirt; smiling he unbuttoned it and slipped it off as Zack leaned against the counter fully now. Matt looked at his watch and frowned.

“We missed our reservation.” Matt stated looking back up at Zack’s guilty face. “Okay new plan, you get dressed in some casual clothes and I will take you out for a random night sound good?” Zack nodded.

“Matt,” Zack stopped the older man from turning the shower water on with his hand. “Can I help you?” Matt looked down to the painfully erection in his pants, he looked Zack’s face over, realizing he really wanted to help; he nodded.

Zack smiled up at the larger man, pulling him close by his belt loops. He trailed kisses down Matt's chest and front as he slid his pants and boxers down. Matt had now backed up against the wall.

“Can we?” Matt asked pointing to the shower, Zack stood to his full height motioning with his hand for his lover to get the water started. Matt smiled to himself as he walked back to Zack, slipping the others boxers to his knees. Smiling as he bit his lip, looking down at Zack’s flaccid member. Matt gripped Zack’s hand pulling him into the glass walk in shower with him, the water just the right temperature.

As water cascaded onto them from above Matt ran his hands down Zack’s warm chest and shoulders, the action caused the smaller man smirk and get onto his knees in front of his friend. With his hands Zack pushed Matt so his back leaned against the tile wall. Matt's back arched against the cold wall when suddenly Zack’s warm mouth engulfed him.

A moan slipped from Matt's lips as Zack began bobbing his head, using his hand to stroke the part of his lover that wouldn’t fit in his mouth. Matt's hand found Zack’s hair, his fingers twisting in the short brownish locks. Zack pulled back slightly letting the tip of his tongue prod at Matt's slit. Zack smiled as he tasted the older mans pre-cum.

Matt's hazel eyes met green in a lustful way, as Zack’s tongue swirled the head. Their eyes never parted even as Zack began to take in more of his dick. His head picked up its pace when the fingers on his free hand made their way to Matt's happy trail. The digits fiddling with the hair, pulling slightly, the action made Matt moan.

Zack’s pace only got faster hearing the pleasure he was causing the other. He even deep throated his lover a few times, something he rarely ever did. Matt was a moaning mess when he started to buck his hips into Zack’s mouth. Matt's head was thrown back, looking up caused Zack to moan around the warm flesh; the action caused Matt to give one last loud moan.

“Z-Zack I’m going to-” Matt spoke his hips bucking wildly, Zack pulled away still stroking with his hand. He stood giving Matt a deep kiss as the larger man spurted his seed all over his hand and naked front.

Matt settled down after a minute joining his friend in the middle of the shower. Zack ran his hands up Matt's chest with the washcloth slowly cleaning him. Matt closed his eyes and leaned his head forward, pressing his body to Zack’s. He wrapped his arm around the others middle, pulling them together fully. Zack smiled as the larger mans head rested on his shoulder, he began to clean his back and shoulders.

After they were both cleaned up and dressed for a night out Matt dragged Zack to a shopping mall, leading him to the place he wanted to be. Zack’s jaw dropped when he realized Matt took him to a piercing shop.

They walked into the shop hand in hand, the lady behind the counter chewing her gum stood to greet them with a quiet what can I get you. Matt smiled and looked down at Zack.

“What ever he wants,” Matt spoke looking down at his lover, Zack smiled up at his dimpled grin.

“Septum.” Zack said sure of himself. The lady led him down the hall Matt telling Zack he had something to do and he would meet him here when he was done. Zack walked down the hall nervously chewing his lip as Matt smiled and waved at him. Once Zack disappeared into the room the woman came back and Matt told her what he wanted.

A while later Zack is waiting in the sitting room for Matt to return his nose still sore and hot. His eyes widened when Matt walked from the room across from the one he was in, a piercing through the right side of his lip. Zack smiled when he realized he had given Matt the idea.

Matt paid for their piercings, once again chest to chest with Zack as they hugged briefly before the large arm wrapped round the shorter mans shoulder as they exited the building.

“What do you say dinner and a movie?” Matt asked while they walked to the car, Zack still tucked safely under the large arm.

“What is this, a date?” Zack joked smiling at Matt when he stopped to look at his friend.

“I would prefer it is, if you don’t then just casual.” Matt said quietly, looking into Zack’s green eyes.

“I’m okay with it as long as you don’t make me put out at the end of it, this fucker huts like hell.” Zack said pointing to his nose, the funny look he made had Matt doubling over with laughter.

“No, none of that,” Matt joked as he opened the car door and closed it once his date was safely inside it.