You Wish You Had Me Back

three

Sweet, melodic groans rang throughout Zacky’s bedroom. He closed his eyes, feeling the warmth of Gena underneath him. He chewed down on his bottom lip, feeling Isabell grind with him. He could picture her ivory skin, her beautiful eyes. The red mess of hair scattered across her wet skin.

He felt the butterflies in his stomach return as he quickly began to reach his maximum point. With a low growl, he moaned, “Isabell.”

“Who’s -”He quickly came to a finish, finding Gena pulling away from him angrily.

Panting, he lied back on the bed. Gena stood, covering herself with the sheets to the bed. He watched as her face scrunched up before she angrily asked, “Who the fuck is Isabell, Zack?!”

His face slowly dropped; he had never slipped when he slept with Gena. He had never gotten so far into his imagination as to mix Gena up with Isabell. He swallowed hard before receiving a much needed slap across his face. He cupped his cheek softly, feeling the sting it left behind.

“I can’t wait to find out who this bitch is.”She chuckled angrily.”Because when I do, you’re both fucking dead!”

“Wait,”He scrambled to his feet, trying desperately to cover himself.”Gena, please,”

He grabbed her wrist, but she yanked it from him within seconds. She turned, pushing him hard against his chest. She pointed a finger in his direction before saying, “Don’t even talk to me. When I figure this shit out, then we’ll talk. You better hope you forgot my name for a second, Zacky, or we’re done.”

“Gena, baby,”He whimpered softly.

Was he going to lose the other girl he loved? He watched as she pulled her jeans and shirt over her slim frame and walked out the door. He fell back onto his bed, cupping his face in his hands. The sound of his phone pulled him from his thoughts. Lazily, he looked down at the screen.

An excited smile spread across his lips. Isabell was bolded on the small screen, forcing those butterflies to come happily back. He swallowed hard before pressing the phone to his ear. With that conceited smirk, he said, “I knew you’d call.”

“Four o’ clock. An hour at Café La Amor.”She said.”That’s all you get, Zacky.”

“A lot can happen in an hour.”She had hung up on him, but he didn’t mind.

It seemed as if Gena were just another groupie by now. He was excited for their coffee date; he couldn’t wait to talk Isabell back into staying with him. He found himself getting ready; showering, clothes and everything in between. He jogged to his car, finding that it was nearly four by now.

The drive was short and he stood inside, anxious and scared. He scanned over the resturant, not finding Isabell anywhere. He tensed up when someone cleared their throat behind him. He turned, smiling wildly at Isabell. He stepped forward to hug her, but she pressed a hard hand to his chest.

“Just, sit.”She sighed.

He did so, like a puppy at her heels. She sat slowly, allowing him to receive a slight chest shot from across the table. Before he could start, the waitress interrupted him. He ordered, along with Isabell before he continued on.

“I just wanted to apologize.”He frowned slowly.

“For which part?”She scoffed.”Leaving me? Choosing the band over me? Sleep-”

“Alright.”He said.”I get it. I was an asshole.”

Are an asshole.”She spat.”Get it right.”

“I want to apologize for everything, Iz.”He rubbed down his face with both hands.

So far, not so good. He only had to sweeten her up before she would be eating out of his hand for good.

“I just don’t know how you got so cocky.”She furrowed her eyebrows together.”It was so nice,”

She bit down on her bottom lip; perfect.

“I remember it all, sweetheart.”He smirked.

He leaned in some, whispering quietly in her ear.

“The way you shake under my touch. The way you sound when I touch you in all the right places,”She cut him off with a kiss.

He cupped her cheeks roughly, forcing it deeper than what would normally be allowed for a public place. She pulled away, quietly whispering, “Do you think of me when you sleep with her?”

“All the time.”He was nearly drooling at this point.

He was so close. He could already feel her kissing him, touching him, making love to him. He only had so far left to go before he won his secret little game. The waitress returned with their coffee, leaving quickly when she realized she shouldn’t interfer.

“Do you miss my touch?”Her eyes trailed over him, smiling with her lips.

“Always.”He grabbed her hands, bringing his face closer.

He tried to sneak in another kiss, but she pulled away suddenly. She stood from the table, taking her coffee in her hands. She chuckled quietly before stating, “I’m not a prize you win at the end of your cruel game, Zacky.”

She poured the steaming cup of coffee over him, forcing him to jump up. He shook the drink from him, looking her dead in the eyes. How could he have been fooled this whole time?

“You wish you had me back.”She dropped the cup on the table, stalking out of the resturant with a grim smirk.

Zacky’s shoulder’s slumped at his loss. She was the one he would have to fight for; he was only angry that she knew his plan all along. Isabell was right, he did want her back. By now it was too late; she knew him too well.
♠ ♠ ♠
end

Short and sweet? I thought so :)