Mary's Song (Oh My My My)

Crazier

You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm fallin' and I am lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier


The next day I woke up to the smell of bacon in my house. Considering it was a Saturday and my parents are usually gone all day doing things I was very confused. I got out of bed and walked downstairs into the kitchen. Zach was making breakfast.

“What are you doing?” I asked still half asleep.

“Making you food.” He smiled.

“But you know that I don’t eat breakfast.” I laughed grabbing the cup of orange juice that was sitting on the counter. I assumed it was Zach’s.

“I know but you like bacon so I made you bacon.” He laughed placing the plate of bacon in front of me.

“This is why I love you.” I smiled taking a piece biting into it.

“By the way you’re parents went to your grandma’s house for the weekend.”

“And left me here, awesome!” they tend to do that.

“Yeah they said you can stay with us if you don’t want to stay over here alone, then you’re dad told me that we’re not allowed to sleep in the same room anymore even though he trusts us.” Zach made a face. I laughed.

“That would be my father for you. But I’ll be just fine staying over here alone. I’m a big girl.”

“I bet you that you’ll get scared in the middle of the night.”

“No!” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“You are such a child.” He laughed pulling me closer to him gently placing his lips to mine. “Go get ready.”

“Fine.” I grabbed another piece of bacon taking one last sip of Zach’s OJ before running back upstairs to jump into the shower and get ready.

Once I was got out of the shower I stood in front of my closet trying to decide what to wear. It was so nice outside so I grabbed a pair of shorts and sandals. Then I just grabbed on shirt at random. I threw on my cloths put my hair up in a messy bun and did my make-up then ran back downstairs to find Zach chilling on the couch watching TV.

“You know without your little brother around its very peaceful.”

“Good to know you think my little brother is annoying.” I laughed.

“I love Trevor. I’m just saying every Saturday you always have to watch him when your parents are out and it’s nice for once to have you all to myself.”

“Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.” I laughed rolling my eyes.

“Ready to go?” he said standing up walking over to me grabbing my hand and heading towards the door.

“Where are we going?”

“Anywhere.” He looked back at me smiling.

We got into the car and drove to the beach. We sat in the nice warm sand talking for hours. Zach told me everything about tour. How I wish I was there with him. After a while we walked along the water and then went back up to the boardwalk to get lunch. Then Zach took me to the park that we use to go to when we were younger. We walked around holding hands there and sat on the swings.

After spending basically the whole day running around the town doing random things we finally went back to my house and ordered pizza and watched movies till midnight. Zach was starting to fall asleep as was I.

“I’m going to head over to my house to go to bed.” Zach said leaning up. I sat up since I was laying on him to let him go. “I love you. Night.” He said standing up then leaning back over to kiss me goodnight. I walked him to the door and watched him walk across my yard into his. I shut and locked the door behind him.

I cleaned up the kitchen and made sure every single door was locked and all the lights were out. Being home alone in the middle of the day I can deal with, at night I get a little scared because it’s sketchy. But Zach and I have our bet going on and I tend to win. Once I made sure everything was locked I went upstairs to get ready for bed. I threw my cloths into my hamper and put on softy shorts and a tank top then climbed into bed. I put my phone on my nightstand and turned off my lights. I fell asleep pretty fast considering I was already half asleep.

I randomly woke up in the middle of the night and heard a noise. I freaked out. And of course what do I do, pick up my phone and start to call Zach. But once I realized what I was doing I hung up. I was not going to let him win. So I called Nathan instead.

“Hello?” his sleepy voice whispered into the phone.

“Nathan I’m scared.” I whispered back. I was terrified that someone was in my house.

“Brey? It’s 3 in the morning!”

“I know I’m sorry. I’m just home alone and…”

“I’ll be right over.” Nathan sighed hanging up the phone. Even though I was scared a laughed a little to myself. Nathan knows me all too well. All I ever had to say was that I was home alone and he would be over in a heartbeat. I loved him.

After 5 min Nathan finally got to my house. He called me to tell me that he was coming in so I didn’t freak out on him again. About 4 years ago I called him at 12 at night asking him to come over because I was scared and when he got to my house I almost hit him with my metal softball bat because I had no idea it was him.

“Now why didn’t you call your boyfriend who lives right next door?” Nathan said walking into my room crawling into bed with me.

“Because he bet me that I would get scared in the middle of the night and I don’t want him to win.” I cuddled up next to him. He chuckled.

“You are a piece of work.” He wrapped his arms around me.

“I love you best friends. Thanks for coming over at 3 in the morning.”

“I love you too Brey. And I’ll always come over in the middle of the night if you need me.” He kissed my forehead and we both feel asleep.

This was just the kind of relationship Nathan and I had. He was like my big brother and always has been. I loved him to death and no matter what he was always there for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit: http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li8hww3BcV1qcyf82o1_500.jpg
Thanks for reading
comment
subscribe

SORRY FOR IT BEING SO LONG. LIFE HAS BEEN SO CRAZY WITH SCHOOL! I'M TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE EVERYTHING. CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES ALSO AND MY NEW ONE: FAVORITE GIRL!