Status: Completed. :D

And Here's What You Missed on...GLEE

Chapter 43

“Thank you,” I smiled as Puck opened the door.

“You’re welcome. God, I take you out for ice cream a lot, don’t I?” He looked at the ceiling, as if he was trying to remember each instance.

“Ice cream is delicious,” I defended. Peeking into the kitchen, I turned back toward Puck with my eyebrows drawn. “Where are your Mom and Ariella?”

He sauntered in after me, picking up a small piece of paper on the table. “They went shopping, and then they’re going to go out for dinner.” Turning toward me, a slow smile took over his face. “Which means that we’re going to be alone.”

“Oh, does it?” I teased. “Hm…charades it is, then!”

Rolling his eyes, he pressed me against the wall and put his lips against mine fiercely. His hand tangled in the back of my hair, while the other crept up my side.

His thumb ran along the bottom of my boob, and I pulled away. “Stop,” I whispered, putting his hand back at his side. “Please.”

Letting out a long, slow breath, he looked down at me with intense eyes. “Are you serious?”

“What? That I don’t want you touching my boob? Yeah, dead serious.”

“C’mon, we’ve been going out for, like, two months. And you won’t even let me touch your boob?”

“No.” I pushed him further away from me and started toward the stairs.

“You are such a prude. Santana was right,” Puck accused angrily.

Anger swelled through my body as I turned to face him. “Are you serious? God, I’m surprised that you haven’t raped me while I was sleeping.” After a moment of hesitation, I followed with, “Wait…you haven’t…right?”

He rolled his eyes. “No. But I’ve thought about it.”

“Are you kidding?!” I screeched at him, starting up the stairs. “I can’t believe I trusted you. I can’t believe that I ever agreed to be your girlfriend! Oh, wait…I didn’t. You just decided that I was!”

“Red, I was kidding. God, take a fucking joke for once in your life!”

“Normal people don’t joke like that,” I hissed. “Just don’t talk to me, okay? If you’re going to freak out because I wouldn’t let you touch my boob, then I don’t think we’re going to work out.”

“Are you breaking up with me?” he asked. That was it. Just asked. As if he was wondering what the weather was like outside or if it was Friday.

“Yeah. I’m packing my bags now.” As hard as I could, I slammed the door in his face and started hurrying around the room, throwing all my stuff into my bag.

How could I have ever thought that he was a good guy, that he’d changed? I scoffed to myself as I zipped my bag. Yeah, right. Noah Puckerman? Change? That was about as likely as finding a zebra walking around a zoo with a balloon in one hand, cotton candy in the other, checking out the animals instead of being in one of the exhibits itself.

…That was a weird analogy.

Not dwelling for too long on just how my mind came up with that bundle of strangeness, I threw open my bedroom door and walked straight into Puck’s chest.

“You’re not going anywhere. Not that you have anywhere to go,” he informed me, starting to push me back into the guest room.

“That’s funny, Puckerman,” I snapped back with venom. “I would rather sleep on the streets next to a hobo than have to sleep in there, being up with worry that you’re going to rape me while I’m unconscious.”

He rolled his eyes. “You’re being an idiot. I was kidding. Do you understand the concept of a joke?”

“That, I get. I understand a lot more concepts than you do. So just get the hell out of my way, and I’ll be out of your hair. I’m done mooching off you.”

Brushing past him, I felt his hand clasp around my arm. “Ellie,” he started, and I winced inwardly at the sound of my real name, “you’re overreacting.”

“No, you’re overreacting.”

Letting out a chuckle, he met in the middle. “Okay, we’re both overreacting. Just put your stuff back in the room, and I won’t try to touch your boob, since you seem to be uptight about that.”

“It’s called being humble and innocent,” I shot back, but smiled a little. “Fine, I’ll put my stuff back.”

“Good. But I just gotta say, you’re gonna have to let me feel you up sometime.”

“Maybe,” I allowed, leaving my door open behind me, allowing him to follow me into my room.

Slowly, I put all my clothes away before lying next to him on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. “So, tell me honestly,” I started, crossing my arms over my stomach defensively. “You really were kidding, right?”

“Yeah. I’m a lot of things, but I’m not a rapist. I don’t even have to be. Girls always say yes to Puckzilla.”

“But not me,” I reminded him.

“No,” he sighed. “Not you.”

I turned to my left and kissed him gently, placing my hand on his cheek, feeling the slight stubble.

“You know,” he voiced when I pulled back, “it’s weird. Normally, I would have had five girlfriends or so in the time I’ve been dating you. And you won’t even let me touch your boob.”

“Nope. What can I say? I can resist the Noah Puckerman charm that no other girl can.” I grinned before sitting up, Indian-style, and turning so that I faced him again.

“I don’t like it,” he admitted.

“Sucks to be you, ‘cause you signed up for it.”

The front door opened, the sound of Ariella and Ms. Puckerman filling the downstairs. They were arguing about the length of a skirt that Ariella wanted to buy. Puck rolled his eyes.

“I swear, she’s a Santana in training,” he expressed, sitting up beside me.

I let out a loud laugh. “There’s no way Ariella will turn out like Santana. No way in hell. Even if she tries her hardest.”

“You underestimate her. Just keep watching. You’ll see.”

Giving him a patronizing look, I stood up and walked over to the mirror, leaning close to it. “What do you think about me dyeing my hair?” I asked finally.

“What color?” Puck was looking at me through the mirror, and I could see his eyes move over to my butt every couple of seconds. That made me stand up straight again, pulling my shirt down a little more.

“I don’t know. Just not so…red. Everyone makes fun of, quote, ‘Gingers’.” But what in the world would I die it? Dark brown? That wouldn’t be so bad…

“I like your hair.” I was so busy weighing color options that I didn’t see that Puck had gotten off the bed. “I think it’s different.”

“Different is a placeholder,” I recited, feeling Puck’s arms slip around my waist, his lips pressing against my neck once. “It’s just something that people say when they don’t have anything better.”

“I think it’s pretty, then.”

I turned to him in shock, throwing my arms around his neck. “Did you just describe me using a word other than hot?” My eyes were wide with shock. “You always just say hot.”

“Not this time,” he smiled, leaning down to kiss me. Then, he got up really close to my ear and whispered, “Do I get to touch your boob now?”

Flinching a little from the tickle, I replied as seductively as I could, “Not a chance, Puck. Not a chance.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Little petty fight, but they make up. This refers to a conversation PlaidDinosaurs and I had about Ellie letting Puck touch her boob. Looks like she is not okay with the idea.

Speaking of the wonderful PlaidDinosaurs, she is the one who made this AMAZING new layout. A trillion, no, an infinity thanks for that! I really appreciate it! Even though you're getting sick of me saying thank you, I'm sure. Whatever. :)

And holy God! I hit five hundred readers today! All of you guys who haven't commented yet, shoot me a comment. It only takes a couple seconds. Please and thank you!