Find a Way.

Chapter One.

“Mikey,” she whispered, poking the sleeping man in the bed. “Mikey.”

He groaned and pulled the blankets over his head. “What?”

“Mikey, get up. Where the hell is my bra?”

He pulled the blankets down over his head to stare at the black haired beauty in front of him. Her hair was messed up in the back and she had a worry look on her face. She was shirtless, holding up a black tee shirt against her upper chest.

“Wait, didn’t you wear a blue shirt yesterday?” he asked groggily, rubbing his eyes.

“I can’t find that, either.” That’s when he noticed it was one of his shirts pressed against her chest. Her deep brown eyes were staring into his, pleading him to get up and help her find her clothes.

“I think I threw it over by the door,” he said, sitting up.

She let out a relieved sigh, happy that he was going to help her look for her lost articles of clothing. She moved towards the door, hoping to find the red and black laced bra. She groaned in frustration when it was no where in sight.

“Oh, hey. I found it,” Mikey stated, pulling it out from under the bed. She turned around to see that he had successfully found his boxers. He tossed her the bra and she dropped the shirt to the ground so she could put her bra on. “Are you leaving already, Trev?”

She looked at him funny, before ducking down and picking up his black shirt. “I had plans to.”

He moved towards her and wrapped her middle, pulling her into his chest. He smelled like cologne, coffee, and sex. “Stay for another hour?”

“Mikes, I can’t. What happens when Alicia comes home and finds her boyfriend with his best friend?” she asked, wrapping her arms around him as well.

He sighed and didn’t answer, just held her closer. This was the reoccurring pattern that happened when Alicia went out. He’d call Treva, she come over, they’d have sex, the next morning, he’d beg her not to leave, until she mentioned Alicia.

“I don’t understand you,” Treva whispered against his skin. " And, I don't understand our relationship."

“I don’t either, sometimes.”

As much as she loved being in his arms, trapped against his warm chest, she sighed and stepped out of his arms. “Mikey, I have to go." She gave him a sad look, before throwing his black tee shirt over her head. “Make sure you find my shirt before she does, babe.”

He nodded in response, not saying anything. She didn’t say anything, either. Just grabbed her shoes and walked out of the room, and out of his home, yet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is incredibly short. >.< I plan on making the chapters longer, for the record. It's just the beginning, but I think I liked it. c: