Status: The more comments, the faster the updates =]

Young Love Is Such Dumb Love

Who are you when no one's watching?

Image


The weekend was a boring one. Pat came home to a bunch of passed out teenagers and fiancé. People looked for Jack and me for a few hours until we decided to get off the roof. That day we had to clean the whole house. On Sunday, I helped Jane plan for the wedding. She is going to have June 25th.

Danny and I were walking the halls before we had to get to our next class. English had never been this boring before in all my years of going to school. Jack and I had legit fallen asleep and Alex fell out of his seat from sleeping. Danny was the only one who made it out of that class alive.

We were around the corner from our classes when Courtney and her puppies pushed passed us and mumbled something vulgar at us.
“There WAS a time she used to be nice.” Danny said as we turned the corner. I stopped in my tracks at what was just said.
“Yeah, and I used to be a good student.” Notice the sarcasm dipping off each word.
“I’m not even joking. Lisa, Kara, and I used to be friends with her. Hell Jack even dated her for a week.” Now I was beyond shocked.
“This is some sick joke right?”
“I wish. I regret being friends with that thing.”
“What happened to her?” I said just as the bell rang signaling Danny and I was going to be late for our next class.
“I’ll tell you the whole story at lunch.” I nodded my head and went to Math.

I am now in math class sitting next to Courtney trying NOT to rip off her face and throw it at Mr. Drohen. We have been over about fifty different ideas for the project.
“You know what; let’s just do a stupid poster. Like it’s the easiest thing. I’ll like make the poster and you can like present it and everything.” Courtney said in a nice-ish sounding tone.
“Listen, I’m not doing anything until I have your word.” I stated plainly.
“My word about what? Just help me with the fucking project freak!” And the old her is back.
“Yeah, I’m not really willing to help bitches.” I sat back in my chair and rested my feet on my part of the desk.
“What do you want me to do?!” She said in a frustrated tone.
“I want you to stop calling me names and treat me like an actual human! Or is that too hard for you?” I was losing my patience with her. I am so close to flipping out.
“Fine! Just pull your weight with this project!”
“Deal.” We shook hands and started talking about the poster and what we were going to put on it.
“No, I am not doing the full presentation! We BOTH work on the poster and we BOTH present! Its equal work for both of us so get over it!” I got out of my seat with my belongings and walked out of the room. I couldn’t deal with her anymore. I was so close to shooting myself. Working with Courtney is like Jack and Alex being serious with each other, it just doesn’t happen!

There is about an hour left before I have to go to my next class and I had no idea what to do right now. So, walking down the hall I took my phone out to text Jack when I walked right into someone. My phone went flying and I dropped my books and the other person’s books and papers were scattered all over the ground. This is a pretty good collision if you ask me.
“Shit, dude I’m sorry.” I said as I got up and walked over to my phone.
“It’s okay. Things happen, although you probably shouldn’t text and walk at the same time.” I looked over to the person I ran into and gave him an apologetic look. I got my phone and went over to my books and crap, that was on the ground.
“My name is Austin, by the way.” He introduced himself to me as I was handed my math book.
“I’m Isabelle.”
“I’ve never seen you around here before. Are you a freshman?” He asked me.
“Ha-ha no. I’m a senior. I just transferred here not too long ago.” We now have all of our stuff and are standing.
“I guess the reason I haven’t seen you yet is I just came back to school a few days ago.”
“Came back? You go on vacation or something?” I asked him.
“If you want to call a 2 month suspension a vacation, then yeah, I was on vacation.” He gave a little chuckle.
“2 MONTHS?! Holy crap. What did you do?”
“I got into a fight during class and pulled a knife on the kid.” He said that like it was no big deal.
“And they let you back into the school?”
“Yeah, but I’m being checked for weapons every day when I come so don’t worry.”
Back off I’ll take you on
Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong
Headstrong we’re headstrong

My phone then went off telling me that I just got a text. I open it and read Jack’s reply.
“Well it was nice meeting you but I got to go.” I said while telling Jack where I am.
“Well, see ya around.” And with that he walked down the hall passing Jack on the way.
“Were you talking to him?” Jack asked referring to Austin.
“Yeah, why?” I took Jack’s hand in mine and walked down to the basement. no one goes down there but the janitor Jerry.
“I want you to stay away from him Belle. He’s dangerous.” Jack looked at me with concern shinning in his eyes.
“Sure, but I really don’t see how he is dangerous. All he did was pull a knife on someone.”
“He’s been in a lot more trouble than that. Remember you just moved here.” Jack did have a point.
“Hey, random question! Did you ever date Courtney?”
“Uh, what?” The look on Jack’s face pretty much answered the question.
“Never mind.”

For the next hour Jack and I talked about the band and how pissed off I was at Courtney. He eventually calmed me down just before the bell went off. We got up, said “Hi” to Jerry, and went off to our next class.

I was now at the lunch table waiting for Danny so I could attack her and make her tell me about Courtney. I waited for 5 minutes and everyone was already at the table eating but Danny was nowhere to be found.
“You okay babe?” Jack asked me.
“Yeah, I’m fine. Why do you ask?” I looked away from the Café door to Jack for the first time during lunch.
“Well you keep looking at the door like the teenage mutant ninja turtles are going to bust through them.” I hadn’t realized that I was doing that. I turned away from the door and gave Jack my full attention.
“Oh, ha-ha yeah about that. I was waiting for Danny.” I admitted to him.
“She’s skipping lunch to hang with Mini Alex.”
“BELLE!” Rian yelled from the end of the table. I looked down at him to show that I was listening. “I forgot to tell you, but Danny told me to tell you that she won’t be at lunch and to ask Lisa and Jack about the story.” I shot Rian a glare.
“Thanks for telling me this now! I have been waiting five minutes for her!” I yelled at him out of anger and since he was at the end of the table, but mostly out of anger.
“What story?”
“The one about Courtney and how you guys used to be friends.”
“I think we should let Danny tell you.” Lisa said now jumping into the conversation.

Lunch had ended and I still haven’t been told the story about Courtney yet. I was now making my way to Family Studies and to be honest I was a little worried for some weird reason. All of my worry disappeared the second someone picked me up and through me over their shoulder. I had a feeling it was just Jack messing around, but it turned out it wasn’t Jack but Alex.
“What are you doing Alex?” I asked him when he put me down.
“I need to talk to you about something.” Alex was being serious and that made me nervous.
“So you kidnap instead of asking to talk like a normal human?” I asked him.
“I like to do things in style.” Alex leaned against the wall looking casual.
“So what’s this about anyway?”
“It’s about you wanting to know about Courtney. When and if Danny tells you her story, remember there are always two sides to hear.” In addition, with that, Alex then turned on his feet and walked away leaving me in confusion. I feel like I have never been confused so many times in my life, until I moved here.

I got to Family Studies late, but at least I wasn’t the only one.
“Mr. Barakat. Miss Thompson. You are late, why is that?” Ms. M was giving us the ‘If-Looks-Could-Kill’ look. Something tells me that she didn’t like Nacho’s tape. Jack and I took our seats and waited for Ms. M to start the class.
“Well, I have reviewed the tapes of the babies and I was moderately impressed with some of you, but there were two that stuck out to me. One video was very noble and the other left me absolutely appalled.”
“One guess who that was.” I heard someone whisper. I looked over at Jack to see him with the most award-winning grin on his face.
“The couple who had the best care for their baby was Jessica and Ethan. I’m going to want you two to write a paper on what the couple who didn’t take care of their baby properly did wrong. As for the couple who failed to take care of their baby, I want you to write an essay on what you need to change and improve about how you took care of your baby. As for everyone else I want you to compare and contrast the two video’s I am about to show you.”
“Ms. M, who was the couple who didn’t care for the baby?!” Jack yelled out.
“Jack, you very well know that answer.”
“Yeah, but I want to hear it.” I couldn’t help but laugh a little.
“It was you and Miss Thompson.”

For the rest of Family Studies we watched the two videos. Well they weren’t the whole videos, just parts pulled out that could teach us. At the end of class, everyone was laughing and Ms. M was fuming when the bell rang.

Study hall was pretty fun except Danny was still missing. “Where do you think she is?” I asked to no one in particular.
“She prob skipped the rest of the day with Mini Alex.” Rian said as he picked up his bag and walked off toward the main road.
“Alex, can you give me a piggyback ride?” Lisa whined not even 10 minutes into our walk home.
“Here, get in this carriage.” Jack stopped and got the abandoned cart that was on the side of the road. Lisa got in and Jack pushed her most of the way home. At one point, he almost drove her into traffic, that’s when Rian took over. Everyone was basically home, it was just me and Alex now.
“Alex.”
“Yeah?”
“If Danny tells me what happened between her and Courtney is she going to tell me the truth?” I looked at him waiting for him to answer.
“I honestly don’t know. If you find out and have questions about it call me and I’ll answer.”
“Okay.” I didn’t even notice that we stopped walking. We are just outside Alex’s house talking.”
“I’m going to go on in. I’ll see you later.” Alex went inside and I set off towards home.

I got home and texted Danny to see if she was home yet. After I sent it, I made my way to the kitchen for food when the doorbell rang. “IT’S OPEN!” I screamed.
“You should really learn to lock your doors. What if I was a rapist or killer OR CHUCK NORRIS?!! You would be dead by now.” Danny took a seat on the couch and when I say ‘took a seat’, I meant the whole damn couch.
“No one is going to kill or rape me. Want something to eat?” I asked her while making myself a sandwich.
“No, I just ate actually. Alex took me took me out to lunch today.” Danny had a smile as long as the Great Wall of China on her face.
“Can you guys just fuck already?!”
“Way to be straight forward Bells. And well if you must know he asked me out today so in the future that shall happen.”
“Does Matt know yet?” I finished making my food and made my way to sit on the couch.
“Nope, but he shall find out in due time. So anyway, why’d you want to know if I was home?”
“I want to know about the Courtney thing since you ditched me at school today.”
“I told you to ask Lisa.” Danny sat up and turned towards me.
“I did, she wouldn’t tell me. She said to wait for you to explain it.”
“Oh, well I guess I’ll tell you now then.” Danny moved around a little bit and cleared her throat before she began the story. “So, back to sophomore year is where this all takes place. We came back from summer vacation and Courtney, Lisa, Kara, and I were all still friends but something was different about Courtney. She was still friends with us and the boy but she was acting different. She started dressing like a slut and acting like a bitch for no reason towards us. Then like a few weeks into the new school year, she ditched us to hang out with the sluts and jocks. No one really cared or thought anything of it at that point but she kept on lying to us and making excuses just so she could be with the ‘popular crowd’. So one night Lisa and I thought it would be a good idea to have a sleepover with Kara and Courtney. So we did that and we gossiped and everything, you know the usual sleepover stuff. Two days later in school the rumor that Lisa’s father cheated on her mother with one of the teachers spread. That was something that was said at that sleepover and we all swore that no one would say anything and plus none of the guys knew cause Lisa didn’t tell them at all. I confronted Courtney by the end of that day and she denied it all, well until I threatened her. Then she came clean and admitted it to telling everyone. The next thing that came out of her mouth that day almost was the death of her. She told Lisa and me and I quote ‘I can’t stand you guys no more. You’re just a bunch of freaks. I found myself some real friends that I’m not afraid to be seen in public with. Have a nice life losers.’ Lisa literally had to hold me back from killing her. So all in all she stabbed Lisa in the back then threw away Lisa’s, Kara’s, and my friendship of 3 years. Oh and to top, it off she told the school Kara cheated on Rian with me and then I like girls. So, that’s the story of what happened with Courtney and us.” She ended the story and waited for me to say something.
“Wow, I’m shocked she is still alive.” That’s all that came out of my mouth.

It had been a few hours since Danny has been here and right now, we are just watching some TV when Jane came rushing into the house. “GET YOUR ASSES OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!!!” Then she rushed back outside. Danny and I ran out the house right behind Jane to see the street full of police cars and a couple ambulances.
“Jane, what’s going on?” I asked her.
“No idea. I just came home.” Just then, Matt walked up to us.
“Hey guys.”
“Matt, do you know what happened?” Jane asked him.
“Yeah, Mr. Jacobs came home to find his place has been robbed and it turned out the robber was still there. Mr. Jacobs walked into his room, saw the robber and the robber stabbed him to get out of the house. Apparently, he was stabbed in a bad place too. The cops are going all around the neighborhood looking for the person. After about an hour of talking about Mr. Jacobs, Jane and I went inside to get ready for bed.

I woke up the next morning and got ready for school. Nothing happened at all during the day. School flew by and everyone was on their way home. Danny ditched with the car again so that left us all walking. I got home only to find someone sitting on the stairs to the front door.
“Uh, hello?” I waited for the person to respond.
“About time you got here.” The person then stood up.
“What the hell are you doing at my house?!”
“Waiting for you to get home, duh. Now are you going to open the door for us to go inside or not?” She put her hand on her hip and tapped her foot impatiently.
“I’ll open the door but only for me. You can go home.” I said coldly and pushed passed her.
“I came here so we could work on the project and get it done.”
“Listen Courtney, I really don’t know how you found out where I live but leave now. You aren’t welcome here.” I turned on my heel and went to go inside be she caught my arm before I could get away.
“I don’t care what you want me to do. I came here strictly for our math project and I’m not going to leave until we finish it.” She crossed her arms.
“I really don’t feel like getting treated like trash in my own home, so have a good evening and goodbye.” I was about to close the door when she stopped it with her foot.
“I won’t treat you like shit. I’ll call you by your name. I’ll treat you like an equal. Deal?” Courtney extended her hand towards me for an agreement.
“Fine.” I ignored her hand and let her in.
“JANE! WE HAVE COMPANY!” I yelled up the stairs to my aunt.
“DON’T EAT THE TACOS! THEY SMELL LIKE JACK!” I had no idea what that meant but stayed away from the tacos.

For the past hour, Courtney and I worked on our math project and we were just about done when Courtney’s cell phone went off.
“Hello? Hey dad. Yeah, I can do that. No, don’t worry about it its okay. Sorry, won’t happen again. I’ll be home soon. Okay, bye.” Then she hung up the phone.
“Have to go?” I asked her. For some reason I wasn’t all hateful towards her right now. Something in her voice when she answered her phone made me feel bad for her.
“Yeah, my dad wants me home now.” We started packing up the math stuff and books.
“Courtney, can I ask you something?” She stopped what she was doing and looked up at me waiting for me to continue. “Why did dump Lisa, Kara, and Danny as friends?” I can tell that this question took her by surprise.
“I guess Danny told you the story about what happened then.”
“She did and I really don’t understand why you just turned into a major bitch and dumped them.”
“I have my reasons.” She said while putting her books in her bag.
“Yeah, and I want to hear them.” I got up and stood in front of the door so she couldn’t leave.
“Fine, I’ll tell you. Everyone thinks I have it all good in life, thinking that I’m well off but I’m not really. That year a lot changed for me. I lost my mother to cancer; my father moved on way to fast and got married within 6 months, and my older sister started making fun of me a lot. My dad always started comparing me to my mother and how I was such a letdown because I wasn’t like her at all. I know that’s not much of a reason for me to change the way I did but my older sister was my role model and since my mother died my sister took charge of me. She is the one that changed me and I guess the kids at school didn’t really help. I know what I did was a mistake but I can’t take it back now. Just let life go on as its been doing. Now I really have to go home, my father needs me.” With that, Courtney pushed passed left and me. I was left in complete and total shock from her reasons. And here I thought this bitch lived a nice la-dee-da life she really has been through some tough shit.
“You really can’t judge a book by its cover, huh?” Jane said as she made her way down the stairs. “I heard it all.”
“I kind of feel bad for her now.”
“I know. It sucks that happened to her. Now if you let her in this house one more time, I will end your life.” Jane then kissed my forehead and made her way to the kitchen.

“Hello?” Alex answered his phone.
“Alex did you know that Courtney had gone through all that shit?!”
“What, no Hi? How rude!” Alex said in a Stephanie Tanner voice.
“Hi Alex. Now can you please answer my question!”
“Okay, okay. Yeah I knew all about it. I’m actually the only one who knew the other side of the story.”
“Why were you the only one who knew?” I sat back in my bed and got comfortable.
“Because she told me. Duh!”
“I got that much. But what made you so special?”
“Because at the time she lost her mom I lost my brother.”
“Oh.” That was all I could say. I knew that was a soft subject for Alex and no one ever brought it up. “Well I’m going to go. See you at breakfast.” With that, I hung up the phone.
“BELLE!!”
“What do you want Jane?” I really don’t know why she was yelling. She was only 2 rooms away from me.
“Pick up the house phone, someone wants to talk to you.” I did as told.
“Hello?” I answered.
“Hello babe. How have you been.”
“Okay, bye.” I then hung up the phone and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who do you think Bells was on the phone with at the end of his chapter?! Sorry guys this was kind of a filler. I needed to post something to tell you guys I'm still alive.

Hey guys! I know it has been forever and I'm really sorry. I lost inspiration and had a major mindblock or whatever they call them things that stop you from thinking. Anyways a lot has happened in life!! Well I have started college now! And I freaking...HATE IT! I don't care what people say about college it is not fun at all. Its full of papers and shit. Its like high school but more work. Also.... I GOTS MEH A BOYFRIEND! Well actually I have had 2 during my absence but the 2nd one is the one that counts. Third thing that has happened is... okay I guesss not much has happened. I live such a boring life!! So who has missed my Fun Facts?!

FUN FACTS!!!
1. Harry Potter Part 2 is fucking amazing! If you have not yet seen it you can not come into my tree house.
2. Some of you might consider Fun Fact #1 an opinion, I say your arguement is invalid.
3. Q is the only letter in the alphabet that does not appear in the name of any of the United States!
4. Johnny Depp is hot.. Again your arguement is invalid
5. My mother is the devil.


I missed doing the Fun Facts. WHO ELSE MISSED THE FUN FACTS?! BETTER YET, WHO ELSE IS STILL READING?! COMMENT WITH YOUR ANSWER'S TO ALL THE QUESTIONS I HAVE POSTED IN THIS A/N!