Status: writers block, not sure where this stories going to go right now.

And I Only Have Eyes For You, But Does She?

in the morning you'll be alright.

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I looked around trying to take in this room, I have found myself in. This isn’t my bedroom. The walls were white and cream, there was not one wall covered in flower patterns. The room didn’t even look like it belonged to a girl but more a boy. It actually looked similar.

I screwed my eyes together and reopened them, revealing the same room I thought I had seen. My eyes screwed up as I tried to focus on a few of the photos on show in a distant drawer. One of them had all of us in it from last summer, another was of Max and Amber and the rest were random ones but each had Max in it. I squinted my eyes even more to look at one of them, there was Max and me laughing with cake in our hands as Josh’s caked covered face looked annoyed. I smiled to myself, and then I heard a noise and felt arms hold me tightly. My hand unwrapped part of the cover to reveal a pair of arms wrapped tightly on my torso. I noticed the tattoo’s, running up his arm and nearly screamed. My brain finally clicked on to whose room it was.

Is this reality or just a dream?

My head slowly looked round to see check if his face would be there and as I thought it wasn’t Dan, it was Max. I flung more of the covers of us to notice he wasn’t wear much clothing; well zero clothing, and I was only wearing lingerie. My eyes directed to the floor and shit, I slept with my best friend, Dan’s best friend and Amber’s boyfriend.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What the hell happened last night?

I removed Max’s arms softly, trying to not wake him from his deep sleep. He looked so adorable when he slept. My lips turned up into a smile. I walked over to his drawers and picked out one of his t-shirts placing it over my head. I picked up a clean pair of boxers and walked down the stairs. My head was thumping and my eyes kept making my vision go dizzy.

I turned the kettle on and pulled two mugs out of the cabinet. My feet directed me towards the bathroom and I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

As I thought my red and blonde hair turned into bed hair, my mascara was smudged all over my eyes and my red lipstick was smudged all over my lips. I ran the tap and washed my face with fresh warm water, grabbing a towel and not caring if I was going to mark it.

Max’s POV

My eyes opened up and I found her gone. My face dropped was I dreaming that everything that happened last night happened?
I looked around and noticed clothes on the floor. Girls’ clothes and my clothes. Someone was here last night.

I unwrapped the covers from my body and flung on a pair of boxers. I lit up a cigarette and headed down stairs. Inhaling the smoke deeply. I smelled food coming from my kitchen and walked towards it.

I entered the room and noticed her red and blonde hair perfectly curled down her back. I noticed my white t-shirt and black boxers on her peached shape bum. I admired it for a little while, taking into detail of how amazing it was. My teeth bit my bottom lip as I remembered last night.

She never even noticed I was there. She seemed so happy and I heard her humming a small tune. Cooking always had cheered her up.

I cleared my throat causing her to jump, lightly. She dropped the frying pan, but luckily it landed back onto the hob.

“Seriously Max, don’t scare me like that.” I loved doing this to her cause she would always react the same way.

I took my last drag of my cigarette and put it out in the ashtray. My feet walked towards her and I felt my arms wrap around her back and brought her closer to my body. I snuggled my face into her neck and lightly kissed the nape of her neck. She laughed softly at this and never told me stop. I started to lightly bite her and suck on her neck, making sure not to hurt her so much.

“Max. Stop it. It tickles.” She laughed. Her body jumped from time to time but she still continued to make breakfast.

I removed my hand from her hip and placed it on her thigh. Making her become in my control. I believe I must have totally forgotten about the bitch of a girlfriend I had and I also forgot about my best friend Dan.

My teeth dug deep into her neck and began sucking on it. I removed it once I heard her sweet laugh turn into a small moan.

She turned around to face me. Her head came closer to mines and I shut my eyes. I felt her warm breath on my lips and she pecked them gently then returned to breakfast
.
“Tease.” I whispered into her ear. I felt her laugh and smile.

Ruby’s POV

That boy, he has something over me. He makes me forget about everything and it’s like I’m only living for that moment, where it’s just me and him.

“Tease.” I heard him whisper into my ear. I laughed and smiled as he slowly kissed my ear.
I served him a fry up with a cup of coffee and gave it to him as he sat at the breakfast table.
It was awkward; we never knew what to say. I couldn’t stand this silence anymore.

“Max.” I spoke unsurely. “Can I ask you … something?” I stuttered, I wasn’t even sure what I was going to ask him. My heart started to pound waiting on his answer and I started to feel nervous.

“Umm, sure.” He smiled towards me.

“What about Amber and Dan?” I asked bowing my head in shyness.

“What about them?” He answered so unsurely. Like he knew what was coming but was trying to dodge it.

“Well are we going to tell them, about us? Last night? Anything?” I started to panic. I didn’t want Max to shout at me or anything like that, but I was just so unsure about everything.

“We don’t need to, if you don’t want to.” He replied. “I just hope this doesn’t interfere our friendship”

“It won’t, I promise.” I replied. Realizing that I can now not break this promise, as promises to me mean too much and if I break it I will never forgive myself.

“But I really think we should keep it to just ourselves.” He smiled and dug into his fry-up, drinking big gulps of coffee.

“So we still going shopping today for Valentines gift’s like we said we would?” I asked him.

“Of course we must not act like something happened between us.”

“Emm yeah Max we’re kind of going to have marks on our necks.” I bit my lip, holding in the laughter i wanted so badly to release.

He simply smiled at this, “you can wear a scarf and try not to get frisky with Dan”

“Max, how could you? What do you think I am?” I sarcastically said to him, laughing as I tapped him on the shoulder.

“Well considering what just happened I expected you two of moved a bit further on in your relationship.”

I lightly hit him as he yelped. “Hey what was that for?”

“Thinking I was a whore?” I replied smiling smugly.

“Well….” Max began. “You showed some pretty good moves and positions last night.”
His eye winked to me as he smiled smugly. I sat in shock, feeling my cheeks flush red. I hid my head between my hands; to help me escape further embarrassment.

Once I thought my face was normal colour again I returned to drinking my coffee and eating my breakfast fry-up. Max copied me, taking a sip after sip of his black coffee. His chocolate eyes smiling towards me every time he drank from his cup.

Then suddenly they kind of fell and looked serious. He was thinking; really hard about something, like there was this thought ticking in his brain and he was trying to find the answer. That’s when it happened.

“Shit. Fuck. Shit.” He jumped back from the table, standing on his own two feet. Placing both hands of his head he continued to swear more. It looked like he was dancing in the kitchen, as his feet jumped from side to side and round in circles.

“Max what’s wrong?” worry struck over me, when he couldn’t control his words much longer.

“I’ve done it again, haven’t I? I’ve fucking done it again.” He calm down, gripping the side of the breakfast table staring at his feet, a little bit.

“What have you done?”

“I...I…I’ve fucking cheated on her again. I promised I wouldn’t. But no, I just can’t keep promises like this can I? Fuck she can’t know. Fuck, no one can know. Fuck, I need a cigarette and a chilled beer.” With that he took off into the kitchen and opening the fridge. Bottles clanged together as a door slammed closed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks again for sticking with this story, sorry it took me a bit longer to update i had exams going on.

Chapter Title Credit - In The Morning - Razorlight