Status: Saving Scarlet my first mission story ever. So tell me what ya think please

Saving Scarlet

Joe: Code RED

Image

Joe Jonas was sitting on his couch his guitar in hand and a pen in the other. A note books were placed everywhere across the table. Joe was in the middle of song when he heard the voices and banging of his brothers on his front door.

“Joe its code red,” he heard Nick yell. Joe immediately placed his guitar on the other couch and ran towards the door.

“What’s wrong?” He asked as soon as he opened the door. He could tell his brothers were frantic just by the looks on their faces.

“Scar’s been missing for 3 days,” Nick said panic clearly in his voice.

“We thought she’d be with you,” Kevin said.

“No, I told her not to go,” Joe told them as Kevin walked in last. Joe shut the door and followed Kevin into his living room.

“What do you mean you told her not to go?” Kevin asked. Joe sighed and ran his hand absent mindly on through his hair shoulder brown length hair.

“We had a fight a couple of months ago and left for her parents. I thought she was fine when her mom called saying she made it safely,” Joe’s eyes began to water. “We have to find her, and fast,” he made a move to get up, but his brothers pushed him back down.

“We’re already on it,” Nick told him. “But we found this on the side of the highway were she was last seen,” Nick handed him a note book full of Scarlet’s hand writing. Joe knew right away this was bad. She never left anywhere without her note book.

“Guys this is bad,” Nick looked him confusingly.

“What you mean Joe?”

“She never leaves anywhere without her note book, this thing is her world,” he told them really worried now. “Well besides me,” he added teasingly trying to lighten the mood.

“Joe this is not a time for laughter, we’re in serious shit here,” Kevin said getting up, “what does the last page in her book say,”

“Nothing,” he said flipping through it towards the end. Then he noticed a page that was stuck to another. “Um Guys,” he yelled for his brothers. They immediately ran towards from the kitchen where they were previously rummaging the fridge while Joe was going through Scarlet’s note book.

“What?” Kevin asked with a mouth full of food in his mouth. Joe chuckled, but pulled himself quickly together.

“It’s just a bunch of letters to me,” he said, “but look at this one,” he told them. They did as he was told and looked at the note book.

September 9th 2010

Dear Joey,

Tell me how are you? How’s your family? I know I haven’t seen them in a while, but right now I can’t explain why, But I need a place to stay. Don’t tell them this, but some people they figured us out Joey and they’re after me. I’m alone and scared and I need you now more than ever. Please, if this gets to you. Come and find me.

Love,

There was nothing else. That was just it and everything else was blank. She didn’t even have time to write her name.

“They took her,” he said softly and you can tell that he was scared by the sound of his voice cracking, his face forming into relation. “They took her,”

“Who? Who took her?” Kevin asked softly.

“The bandits,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I know what I said, but I finished it. and I'm going to be working on some of my other stuff for now. So tell me what ya think and leave me lots of comments.

I Love all my readers,
Rosie_butterfly